• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCLA and Utah having so many NFL draftees is nice, but college teams are there to win games and win championships. When I see that much next level talent and no championships it begs the question about doing less with more doesn't it? Particularly in the Pac12 South prior to last year when the traditional power in that division was down and it was ripe for a takeover.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This close to the season he either goes FCS in order to be able to play 2 or sits out his JR year in order to play next year.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That kid got fvked by Andersen or whoever picks the starting QB's for Oregon St. I hope he does well with whoever picks him up. He's a decent QB.

This is the nature of college football. You always try to make your team better and that may cause guys to leave the program if they lose their spot.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the nature of college football. You always try to make your team better and that may cause guys to leave the program if they lose their spot.
Maybe so but Andersen did a horrible job of it last season in regards to picking starting QB's. This kid who's leaving was Andersen's 3rd string last year and when he got his chance to start he made the best of it. He had a super game vs Washington last season and he backed it up the rest of the season. Andersen seemed to have a hard-on against that kid from day one.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im still not a fan of Andersen as a coach.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Oregon state is the kind of place you can go be mediocre for many years in a row and still end up getting offered a job with a big boy team.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCLA and Utah having so many NFL draftees is nice, but college teams are there to win games and win championships. When I see that much next level talent and no championships it begs the question about doing less with more doesn't it? Particularly in the Pac12 South prior to last year when the traditional power in that division was down and it was ripe for a takeover.
Sure, it does. But a mere question is not the answer. UCLA, as most PAC12ers know have been decimated with injuries. Last year alone UCLA, thin at the offensive line, in regards to talented recruits, lost 3 offensive lineman to the NFL draft, brought in a new and inexperienced OC, suffered more key injuries, and not just any key injuries, but season ending injuries to their highly touted true Sophomore QB, Rosen, the teams leading RB Shyne, the only returning OL Starter from the previous year in RT Miller. All of these season ending injuries happened early in the PAC conference season. With the OL in shambles that led to the Rosen injury and the teams inability to run the ball, Mora decided not to burn the redshirt year for Modster and went with the Senior who did well considering the circumstances.

I hate excuses, but a situation that begs a question as you put it, let's examine the question for the obvious and not pin in on doing less with more, because the more was out for the season or were declared for the draft early in Benenoch & Redmon both true Juniors, and lets not forget about losing true Juniors in Jack, Vanderdose and Clark all high draft picks.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bamm!!!
3-star CB Dominique Hampton (Peoria, AZ) has committed to Washington. Offers included Zona, ASU, Colorado, Oregon, Oregon St., and WSU.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bamm!!!
3-star CB Dominique Hampton (Peoria, AZ) has committed to Washington. Offers included Zona, ASU, Colorado, Oregon, Oregon St., and WSU.

I thought it was wooof.?

images

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So it makes me wonder how much are these kids invested in the school they play for?
it must be all about them and I get it they're trying to get a shot at the NFL so who are they playing for> I mean Utah is beating these big time schools with 3* players. its kinda embarrassing to schools like USC and Oregon and now Washington. to see 3* geting drafted over 4 and 5* players