• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I see everyone is getting along nicely on this Friday afternoon.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha probably.

NN is usually getting under someone's skin..and today he has chosen to pick on the Huskies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha probably.

NN is usually getting under someone's skin..and today he has chosen to pick on the Huskies.
NN whines about the huskies endlessly and always has. This is nothing new.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, then that's on me since I'm still new to the Pac.

I'd love to see a UW vs Bama match. Although I'm not sure how your O-line will hold up against Bama's front 7, and if you think you couldn't run the ball now, you'd likely get no where.

However, we tend to struggle against passing teams, so it might very well be a very close game....

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd love to see a UW vs Bama match. Although I'm not sure how your O-line will hold up against Bama's front 7, and if you think you couldn't run the ball now, you'd likely get no where.

However, we tend to struggle against passing teams, so it might very well be a very close game....
Maybe you were just saying in general bama's on another level, but we're running the ball great now.

Averaging 265 rushing/game since hitting the pac 12 schedule.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UW for some reason wasn't really even getting attempts in their running game early in the OOC schedule, however they turned that around starting with league play and have had a very balanced offense in all 3 of those games since. Hell, Gaskin ran for like 198 yards or something vs Oregon.

Way too much time between now and any post season games to guess how any team will do. Of course at this time I'd favor Bama in a head to head match if played today, but not with a blow out. If for no other reason than Saban is the best in the business right now.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you were just saying in general bama's on another level, but we're running the ball great now.

Yeah, but I don't think Stanford's defense is what is has been here recently, and Oregon are still trying to find an identity.

Not taking anything away from UW, but UW didn't seem to be put pressure, and Alabama is all about the pressure, even if it means getting beat over the top.

No doubt, UW vs Bama this year would be a game to watch, whereas last year would have been a blow out.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW for some reason wasn't really even getting attempts in their running game early in the OOC schedule, however they turned that around starting with league play and have had a very balanced offense in all 3 of those games since. Hell, Gaskin ran for like 198 yards or something vs Oregon.

Way too much time between now and any post season games to guess how any team will do. Of course at this time I'd favor Bama in a head to head match if played today, but not with a blow out. If for no other reason than Saban is the best in the business right now.

Saban is definitely on another level. I mean look at my avi, clearly the guy is a on another level.

Joking aside, the thing that worries me about UW is that I'm not sure they win the conference. Too many good teams in the Pac, where other conferences are more top heavy. Any and all games outside of Seattle could be tough games, and they end the season with 3 good teams in USC, ASU, and Wazzu.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, right Santus, Alabama struggles a lot. No doubt licking their chops for a chance at UW.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, right Santus, Alabama struggles a lot. No doubt licking their chops for a chance at UW.

We do struggle. Watch the Ole Miss game, watch the second half of the Arkansas game.

Hell, what this weekend, I fully expect Alabama to win, but we I don't think we will dominate them.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL. Yeah right, against losing teams and one with a 3-2 record.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban is definitely on another level. I mean look at my avi, clearly the guy is a on another level.

Joking aside, the thing that worries me about UW is that I'm not sure they win the conference. Too many good teams in the Pac, where other conferences are more top heavy. Any and all games outside of Seattle could be tough games, and they end the season with 3 good teams in USC, ASU, and Wazzu.
I've said continually I give UW a 20-25% chance of running the table in their remaining games. I'd favor them in every game, but winning all of them is tough. It doesn't happen that often. Of course they can still lose a game and win the conference and I do still favor them to do just that. It means all this banter about the playoffs is just what fans do. I'm not expecting UW to be in the playoffs, but I do see them going to the Rose Bowl. There really aren't any other teams in the conference as complete with both solid defenses and a solid offense.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Yeah right, against losing teams and one with a 3-2 record.
Jesus... can you try to not be a jackass for just like 2 posts? That was kind of the point of what he said and my response...

Either way, glad you finally got it right.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really don't realize just how stupid you come across do you?

Well it is the interweb:

63802539.jpg

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huskies have plenty of challenges looming like ASU, USC, WSU, Cal, Utah, and OSU. Lots more ball to play.

Enough talk about nattys for now.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holmgren didn't make that comparison, he just said he has seen Jake make NFL caliber throws.

And the comparison to Montana is about style and similar mindset, not NFL hall of fame caliber. The way he gets through reads and his pinpoint accuracy are what they are comparing him with.

And lol at Falk over Browning. Just lol.

Lol all you want, every throw Jake "Montana" can throw Luke can as well.

And I love Holmgren but he also is the guy that choose Detmer over Warner.