• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browning >>> every other QB in the conference and right now it's not close for second IMO. Others have potential, but RIGHT NOW? no way.

I had faith in Petersen, but really none in Smith and I'm not sure whether or not Smith has taken a step or if Tedford's addition helped, but either way I'm not worried about play calling or offensive scheme anymore.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would an apple cup with everything on the line frost anything for us? Do you not enjoy tough games against good teams? I'd love for WSU to go undefeated through to that point and UW with them. That would be epic. Who wouldn't enjoy that match up? You really have an odd sense of this conference don't you?
Right, what the hell am I thinking! A loss to WSU in the AC with it all on the line would not "frost you". No, never. 30 lashes for NN.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mike Price coached WSU teams cost Don James Huskies at least two Rose Bowl appearances that I can recall. The AC this year should be a good one for sure. Hopefully Falk gets knocked out early in the game with a mild concussion.
Then this will the third coming up? Want them to lose their QB early? So you not too confident in UW head to head, I guess.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mike Price coached WSU teams cost Don James Huskies at least two Rose Bowl appearances that I can recall. The AC this year should be a good one for sure.

Hopefully Falk gets knocked out early in the game with a mild concussion.
Then this will the third coming up? Want them to lose their QB early? So you not too confident in UW head to head, I guess.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Price left years ago...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, what the hell am I thinking! A loss to WSU in the AC with it all on the line would not "frost you". No, never. 30 lashes for NN.
Hey dumb ass, show me where it says a LOSS in the message I quoted.
Actually, things are looking good for WSU and I'm hoping they can hold up for a showdown in the AC. Leach against Petersen. Wouldn't that frost some Huskie gonads?
Nowhere in that message does it say a LOSS you fucking tard. It just says a strong WSU vs UW and for some reason we are supposed to be 'frosted' over it. That's why I said you are odd with the shit you say sometimes. No one can understand a fucking thing you say.

:burt:

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're going to a gunfight it's always nice to have more bullets than your opponent.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the weather forecasters are annoying, prepare for the worst. 50/50 chance it goes that way. but also its still a few days out so it could change.
like I feel like I could do this. there may or may not be rain and wind but there probably will be but you never know there might not be.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see a full strength undefeated UW playing against a full strength no conference loss WSU for the apple cup, with no injuries. Want to go to the playoffs? Go take out a big team on their field that is at full strength and prove you deserve it. Cougs would be ranked for sure.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a question for you guys...You get 1 football game and you gotta pick 1 of these QB's.

Rosen
Browning
Falk

Who do you take?

I'd need to know A. What offense B. His receivers.

I'd probably lean Browning cause Falk hasn't shown as much in terms of offense but if Falk has some tall receivers I might think twice as that guy is nails when it comes to perfectly thrown balls to bigger receivers. All of his 4 picks this year are chalked up to having 95 different receivers and they are all option routes that they weren't on the same page. But overall, I hate to say but Browning primarily because Falk is a hit away from being out of the game.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the weather forecasters are annoying, prepare for the worst. 50/50 chance it goes that way. but also its still a few days out so it could change.
like I feel like I could do this. there may or may not be rain and wind but there probably will be but you never know there might not be.
They aren't sure if it will change course near land and go up the coast. It's not 50/50 it's actually 33% chance it hits Western Washington according to their weather models. 66% chance it hits Vancouver island and we end up with a normal wind storm instead of a mega storm. Either way it's going to be windy with a chance of losing power.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't sure if it will change course near land and go up the coast. It's not 50/50 it's actually 33% chance it hits Western Washington according to their weather models. 66% chance it hits Vancouver island and we end up with a normal wind storm instead of a mega storm. Either way it's going to be windy with a chance of losing power.
the one I read increased from 33% to the 50/50

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Firstly, it's an awesome name. Secondly, you will be.

If I was a quarterback I'd be pissing myself going up against your defense, I'm just saying if you guys are confident you should want Falk. He would be the best QB you will face until you guys make the playoffs and you don't to go into the playoffs as having the freshman from SC as your only half way decent guy you've played.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see a full strength undefeated UW playing against a full strength no conference loss WSU for the apple cup, with no injuries. Want to go to the playoffs? Go take out a big team on their field that is at full strength and prove you deserve it. Cougs would be ranked for sure.

Well should be ranked now. Even though we were better than Boise and lost they are still top 15 and Eastern in what number 2 in FCS. I'm not saying us being top 10 but 25 or so.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well should be ranked now. Even though we were better than Boise and lost they are still top 15 and Eastern in what number 2 in FCS. I'm not saying us being top 10 but 25 or so.
CBS has you at 35. Go beat UCLA and look good doing it and you might make 25. Follow that up against ASU and there's no way you won't be in the top 25. It is always more forgivable to have your losses early, but one of them being an FCS team just makes that hard. Doesn't matter how good that FCS team is, they are still FCS.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the one I read increased from 33% to the 50/50
Yes, I see the NWS did upgrade it to 50/50. I spent all day preparing my company for both storms so we are ready for it.