• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, things are looking good for WSU and I'm hoping they can hold up for a showdown in the AC. Leach against Petersen. Wouldn't that frost some Huskie gonads?
The Mike Price coached WSU teams cost Don James Huskies at least two Rose Bowl appearances that I can recall. The AC this year should be a good one for sure. Hopefully Falk gets knocked out early in the game with a mild concussion.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly want Rosen to play and somehow UCLA scores first just to see if Leach really will put his money where his mouth is an run the ball. We haven't trailed in any game since he's "committed" to adapting the Butt Pirate Raid so it will be interesting to see.

And I still haven't heard anything about Barbers appeal hearing and if the expulsion stays our defense is toast. Hercules is a freaking stud but he is a very small DT and needs a big guy to take up blocks.
Rosen or no Rosen, Mora is one of the most overrated coaches in the conference imo. He hasn't won jack sh1t while at UCLA and he's brought in some good classes.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rosen or no Rosen, Mora is one of the most overrated coaches in the conference imo. He hasn't won jack sh1t while at UCLA and he's brought in some good classes.

:clap: Back when the great Tyrone was here Mora went on the airwaves and made an ass out of himself pleading for the HC at UW. Granted Willingham pretty much put the final nail in the coffin up here, but Mora had no business starting that crap, if he cared about the program as much as he said he did he wouldn't have stepped on others toes.......

Hind sight is 20/20 of course and thank god none of them stuck around....

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a question for you guys...You get 1 football game and you gotta pick 1 of these QB's.

Rosen
Browning
Falk

Who do you take?

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mora was first on my list when Sark left. I was also pissed about Sark leaving at that time... I'm a stupid dumbass sometimes...

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't that happen to the forks pretty much every year as well though? :noidea:

I have zero feel for who comes out of the south this year.

Well because of my wife (alum) and my niece attending down there I have watched some of Sun Devils games and I'm not convinced they can come out of the south.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mike Price coached WSU teams cost Don James Huskies at least two Rose Bowl appearances that I can recall. The AC this year should be a good one for sure. Hopefully Falk gets knocked out early in the game with a mild concussion.

Doesn't sound like a very confident fan if you hope to play us without Falk again. Not sold on your soon be on death row defense or whatever non sense nickname they gave themselves.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mora was first on my list when Sark left. I was also pissed about Sark leaving at that time... I'm a stupid dumbass sometimes...
I think a lot of us including myself felt the same way. I mean none of us had an idea that we'd land Chris Petersen and Petersen has exceeded a lot of fans expectations imo. I was a bit leary these past two seasons.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't sound like a very confident fan if you hope to play us without Falk again. Not sold on your soon be on death row defense or whatever non sense nickname they gave themselves.
I'm not that stupid. A Rosen(less) WSU team is like a wolf with his teeth pulled out. I'd rather see Washington play a toothless wolf than Cujo.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of us including myself felt the same way. I mean none of us had an idea that we'd land Chris Petersen and Petersen has exceeded a lot of fans expectations imo. I was a bit leary these past two seasons.

I was split, I know the man knows how to build a winner, and his staff pretty much all coming over here with him was a great sign, but I thought talent wise he would have to build it back up. I knew he would move on from some of the players Sark brought in.

Of course Petersen trump card was Browning, hands down the kid has managed that offense so good so far..

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was split, I know the man knows how to build a winner, and his staff pretty much all coming over here with him was a great sign, but I thought talent wise he would have to build it back up. I knew he would move on from some of the players Sark brought in.

Of course Petersen trump card was Browning, hands down the kid has managed that offense so good so far..
I knew Petersen meant business when he sent Brett Pease packing after last season while not giving Jonathan Smith a contract extension.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all were at that time... ( except I didn't want Mora when Sarky left)

All was well when Petersen was announced. I know a lot of fans started to question a bit after his first year and into the second. I was going to wait through this year before I let myself feel let down again considering it became pretty clear Sark didn't leave things in good shape real quick.

And good call about Mora. I haven't watched ucla a whole lot, but every time I do it's never impressive. His teams just don't seem disciplined or well coached.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew Petersen meant business when he sent Brett Pease packing after last season while not giving Jonathan Smith a contract extension.
Hell yeah. Booting Marcus Peters is what sold me.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In this order .... Browning (homer pick), Falk and then Rosen.

Rosen kind of reminds me of Manziel 2.0 with his attitude.
This. Except I wouldn't call Browning a homer pick, he is without a doubt the best option.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yeah. Booting Marcus Peters is what sold me.

Sometimes coaches let their players have too much freedom, meaning they can pop off or act like a tool and the coach doesn't do anything except talk to them, Petersen is different, he's old school mentality, he doesn't let the "me's" run the team, its always "us" first mentality...

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Firstly, it's an awesome name. Secondly, you will be.