• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yet another. a whole 2. savage burn bro
You're right. There isn't anything newsworthy or amusing about a team that gutted its entire staff that has already lost two before a game has ever been played and suspended their conditioning coach all before spring ball even started. Silly me.

I mean just days after national signing day a coach leaves Oregon voluntarily to go to a competitor to take basically the same position. Sure, they added passing game coordinator which doesn't mean much and nothing stopped the ducks from offering that same title for their squad.

I really don't care how much talent you have on a roster. You can't keep having these setbacks one after another and all the instability they bring without having some sort of impact on the field of play. Ducks need to get their shit together and stop looking like the keystone cops of the Pac12 if they want to climb out of the cellar. Or, just keep on going the way they are. I'd be just fine with that.

:suds:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is if you were to post that USC lost a coach I would take your word for it and not need an article to verify. I don't think everything needs a link
I dont think he posted the article because he didnt believe you. It was just more official and he has a chance to rub it in a little. Sucks to be on the other end but you gotta give Husky fans some slack they have been waiting years for this and to be honest they have been rather subdued considering the abuse some Duck fans gave them.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think he posted the article because he didnt believe you. It was just more official and he has a chance to rub it in a little. Sucks to be on the other end but you gotta give Husky fans some slack they have been waiting years for this and to be honest they have been rather subdued considering the abuse some Duck fans gave them.

Maybe if it wasn't UW OD and his obsession with Oregon

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but it's mostly oly here and it's not as fun to really trash on him as he wasn't one that did much of that during their streak as it was. When the other duck fans that haven't jumped off the wagon already show up we do our jobs.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe if it wasn't UW OD and his obsession with Oregon
I'm telling you that you are just asking for it. He posted a link. That's pretty tame for him.

A link.

No giant pictures.

No inforgraphics.

No empty trophy cases or homage to Petersen stuff.

Just

One

link

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm telling you that you are just asking for it. He posted a link. That's pretty tame for him.

A link.

No giant pictures.

No inforgraphics.

No empty trophy cases or homage to Petersen stuff.

Just

One

link

latest

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but it's mostly oly here and it's not as fun to really trash on him as he wasn't one that did much of that during their streak as it was. When the other duck fans that haven't jumped off the wagon already show up we do our jobs.

That must suck. All those years of taking shit and now when your teams on top those guys are nowhere to be found.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That must suck. All those years of taking shit and now when your teams on top those guys are nowhere to be found.
Because there were SOOO many condom and Fuskies fans posting endlessly on here in the off seasons when they were having down years...

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because there were SOOO many condom and Fuskies fans posting endlessly on here in the off seasons when they were having down years...

I've never stopped posting good or bad years, just had to change sites a few times. I was mostly going back and forth with Notre Dame fans. But I doubt there was this way to interact 12 years ago the last time Husky fans had anything positive when it came to their rivalry with the Ducks. So for a long time Duck fans had easy pickins. So their absence is very noticeable.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never stopped posting good or bad years, just had to change sites a few times. I was mostly going back and forth with Notre Dame fans. But I doubt there was this way to interact 12 years ago the last time Husky fans had anything positive when it came to their rivalry with the Ducks. So for a long time Duck fans had easy pickins. So their absence is very noticeable.
I wasn't talking about you, but there was a lot less representation for them in the lean years. It shouldn't be surprising that Duck fans are scarce after the bad year they had.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't talking about you, but there was a lot less representation for them in the lean years. It shouldn't be surprising that Duck fans are scarce after the bad year they had.

I have no idea who was here many years ago. I just know since I have been here Duck fans were pretty ruthless to the Husky fans. Way more than Husky fans have been since their victory. I just felt bad for the Husky fans that they didn't get their change to rub it in.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll try to pick up the posting :gaah:

I don't think many ducks fans took off. The only two I know that disappeared were Mamba and beaver shaver. And that was before last season.And Im pretty sure they didn't leave due to a bad season. Most teams have down years tho