• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give up. This guy is nuts. Seriously paranoid or something. Just argues stuff no one said.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't ONCE ducked any question. Not once have I 'deflected'. that's what you clowns have done now for 2 solid days.

So now it's something about 'virtue' that is your latest spin is it?

You say Petersen does not allow kids to explore other options. That's a lie. It's fabricated to make a point that isn't valid. Point blank. He encourages the kids to seek out other schools, talk to other coaches, and get advice from as many different sources as they can. He doesn't want kids to commit to UW unless they are flat out sure it's what they want. Many coaches pressure kids, lie to them, do anything they can to get kids to say yes. That's not this guys game. So stop trying to create more stupid bullshit lies to make a point that can't be made.

I've said more than once I don't defend his 'OKG' stuff and haven't ever. ALL I said is it's not hypocrisy if you take the time to understand what he really does say and really does do, not what assumptions some of you make and creating things they actually don't believe/do.

I have been critical of his approach and skeptical it can translate to high 4 and 5 star kids. So claiming I'm deflecting on his mantra is laughable because I haven't done any such thing.

This is a waste of time anyway since all 3 of you only want to stir up bullshit and find new ways of changing things around so you can pat each other on the back more. That's not a conversation.

You left out the whole part about him asking them to shut down their recruiting. Making it much harder for other coaches . Tucking them away nicely. While he goes and tries to flip other schools commited kids whoes coaches dont pressure them to not explore their options even after they commited..
This part you leave out. It's the most important part. It;s the part that makes him a hypocrite .

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here I copied both of our posts. It's plain as day.

My post
Are you on crack?lol.
You wrote (See I said you wrote this)"There are always late commits, but the ones that know where they are going and simply draw it out annoy me. They add a LOT to the problem. Once you make a decisions just announce it and let everyone deal with the consequences. You are always free to change your mind later up to LOI day anyway."( see I highlighted where you said they are free to change their minds)

I wrote- "Hmmmmmm have you read your coaches thoughts on that?" Saying we all know he doesnt like that.

Then you fly off the handle saying I am trolling.lol .And now you say exactly what I said. Thats he doesn't like that.lol

You are seriously fucked in the head.

Your post
So you are full on back to the same trolling as yesterday now, not even pretending to try and talk anymore. At least it's out in the open.

Never have I said anything other than what was stated. You all just keep trying to distort shit to prove something that isn't provable. Not once have I said kids aren't free to change their minds.( Here you acuse me of you saying they aren't free to change their minds, when I never said that and in fact highlighted where you said they were) It's obvious. They can do what they want even after signing, but face sitting out a year. It's their lives. And no one has ever suggested otherwise. More straw man bullshit to stir up drama. That's really all you guys have these days
You really need help. This post of yours can't be followed, it's jumbled as fuck and doesn't make any coherent point.

We were talking about late commits. I said shit or get off the pot since you can change your mind anyway. You had to bring up the coaches again in a lame ass troll attempt. I said the coaches know they are free to change their mind. So LATER you say you meant they don't like it when they do? Well no shit. :L But that's not what you said. You said do I know the coaches views on that. If the highlighted words you were talking about were YOU ARE ALWAYS FREE TO CHANGE YOUR MIND LATER, then it can be assumed you are asking if the coaches know the kids are free to change their minds later as that was what you quoted.

And I love that you claim I'm flying off the handle, but YOU are the one going all bat shit crazy over more stupidity.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't ONCE ducked any question. Not once have I 'deflected'. that's what you clowns have done now for 2 solid days.

So now it's something about 'virtue' that is your latest spin is it?

You say Petersen does not allow kids to explore other options. That's a lie. It's fabricated to make a point that isn't valid. Point blank. He encourages the kids to seek out other schools, talk to other coaches, and get advice from as many different sources as they can. He doesn't want kids to commit to UW unless they are flat out sure it's what they want. Many coaches pressure kids, lie to them, do anything they can to get kids to say yes. That's not this guys game. So stop trying to create more stupid bullshit lies to make a point that can't be made.

I've said more than once I don't defend his 'OKG' stuff and haven't ever. ALL I said is it's not hypocrisy if you take the time to understand what he really does say and really does do, not what assumptions some of you make and creating things they actually don't believe/do.

I have been critical of his approach and skeptical it can translate to high 4 and 5 star kids. So claiming I'm deflecting on his mantra is laughable because I haven't done any such thing.

This is a waste of time anyway since all 3 of you only want to stir up bullshit and find new ways of changing things around so you can pat each other on the back more. That's not a conversation.
Dude its not hard to see you want nothing to do with the actual topic. You can continue with the others.That petersens policy for what it truly is.Or continue this paranoia. I don't need the last word. I'll be keeping up on recruiting while you continue to rant :L

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You left out the whole part about him asking them to shut down their recruiting. Making it much harder for other coaches . Tucking them away nicely. While he goes and tries to flip other schools commited kids whoes coaches dont pressure them to not explore their options even after they commited..
This part you leave out. It's the most important part. It;s the part that makes him a hypocrite .
No, I didn't leave it out as it was talked about for hours and hours yesterday and I brought it up dozens of times.

It really isn't that hard to understand. Go find whats in your heart. If you feel at home here with us make sure it's what you really want. We want fully dedicated kids that are our kinds of guys. If that sounds good to you then, and ONLY then, put in your commitment, but make sure that's what you want. We will fully back and commit to you and expect the same in return.

That's not the same thing as saying we want you to sign at all costs and then you can't talk to anyone else.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude its not hard to see you want nothing to do with the actual topic. You can continue with the others.That petersens policy for what it truly is.Or continue this paranoia. I don't need the last word. I'll be keeping up on recruiting while you continue to rant :L
Bring up something that is an actual discussion and not some lame trolling attempt and as always I'm happy to go along.

Seems obvious it's you all that don't want a real convo on it. Kicking this shit around brings you joy so why ruin it with real talk right? :L

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really need help. This post of yours can't be followed, it's jumbled as fuck and doesn't make any coherent point.

We were talking about late commits. I said shit or get off the pot since you can change your mind anyway. You had to bring up the coaches again in a lame ass troll attempt. I said the coaches know they are free to change their mind. So LATER you say you meant they don't like it when they do? Well no shit. :L But that's not what you said. You said do I know the coaches views on that. If the highlighted words you were talking about were YOU ARE ALWAYS FREE TO CHANGE YOUR MIND LATER, then it can be assumed you are asking if the coaches know the kids are free to change their minds later as that was what you quoted.

And I love that you claim I'm flying off the handle, but YOU are the one going all bat shit crazy over more stupidity.

No. I'm really trying to see how crazy you are. I highlighted where you said KIDS ARE FREE TO CHANGE THEIR MINDS. I highlighted it. Do you get that?
Then you say that I said you dont think they are free to change their minds.
Thats just crazy. Clearly you have issues.
We were all haveing nice funny conversations till you popped in a again with your paranoid crap.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you STILL aren't going to let it go I see TF12. Used to think you were better than this. Oh well.

I mean I expect blatant stupidity from those other two, this is a bit out of character.

Seriously, there isn't anything more that can be said about it, but none of you will let it go.

You're completely full of shit. You just don't like getting called out for it. You have had more issues with other posters than pretty much anyone on these boards. Do I need to run down the list for you again?

Your constant bullshit of namecalling, questioning others intelligence and whining about shit being carried on for page after page when you are just as big a reason for it, is old, dead and stinking. You seem to need to have a problem with some fanbase or other at all times. It was Ducks fans, now it's USC fans. I used to defend you with the Ducks fans. Now, I see their point.

You have become the poster 4d20 used to be.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I didn't leave it out as it was talked about for hours and hours yesterday and I brought it up dozens of times.

It really isn't that hard to understand. Go find whats in your heart. If you feel at home here with us make sure it's what you really want. We want fully dedicated kids that are our kinds of guys. If that sounds good to you then, and ONLY then, put in your commitment, but make sure that's what you want. We will fully back and commit to you and expect the same in return.

That's not the same thing as saying we want you to sign at all costs and then you can't talk to anyone else.

So please don't talk to any other coaches because this is about your word .And then excuse me while I try to go poach some other coaches commited players.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're completely full of shit. You just don't like getting called out for it. You have had more issues with other posters than pretty much anyone on these boards. Do I need to run down the list for you again?

Your constant bullshit of namecalling, questioning others intelligence and whining about shit being carried on for page after page when you are just as big a reason for it, is old, dead and stinking. You seem to need to have a problem with some fanbase or other at all times. It was Ducks fans, now it's USC fans. I used to defend you with the Ducks fans. Now, I see their point.

You have become the poster 4d20 used to be.
So you are kicking up more bullshit and accusing me of it and don't find the hypocrisy or irony in that?

No, I have not had more problems on this board than anyone else. That list of problem posters is LONG and I'd easily put old clarky here miles ahead on that list, not to mention handi and dozens of others.

Go ahead and keep on bashing for fun if that's how you get your kicks.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubtful. It's like trying to teach Quantum Physics to a remedial math student.
And you just got through accusing me of calling names and getting down in the mud... then do the same. :L

Is this really what you all think is fun? That isn't a trolling question.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So please don't talk to any other coaches because this is about your word .And then excuse me while I try to go poach some other coaches commited players.
For at least the 100th time he asks kids to not commit unless they are sure. If they do he tells them to shut down talking to other coaches or risk losing the scholarship offer. He had one this weekend that actually went on a visit that hasn't had it pulled (that we know of) so it's not automatic.

He asks other kids if they are interested and backs off if they aren't, whether or not it's because they were asked to shut it down or just aren't interested. He doesn't go pulling the same cheap ass games so many other recruiters do in going after even kids that don't want to talk or otherwise just pushing.

I don't think his stuff can work, but it's not nearly what you want to paint it as and I don't care if you say it 100 more times, it's still not going to be valid.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are kicking up more bullshit and accusing me of it and don't find the hypocrisy or irony in that?

No, I have not had more problems on this board than anyone else. That list of problem posters is LONG and I'd easily put old clarky here miles ahead on that list, not to mention handi and dozens of others.

Go ahead and keep on bashing for fun if that's how you get your kicks.

Once again, you show that you lack the ability to understand the meaning of hypocrisy and irony.

You arguing for page after page and then complaining that others are going on for pager after page is hypocrisy.

You then accusing me of kicking up bullshit for pointing it out is ironic.

Also, I didn't say "anyone else" I said "pretty much anyone else." There's lack of reading and comprehension again.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you just got through accusing me of calling names and getting down in the mud... then do the same. :L

Is this really what you all think is fun? That isn't a trolling question.

Yep. As I said, your bullshit is old, dead and stinking. Guess you don't like how your own medicine tastes.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. As I said, your bullshit is old, dead and stinking. Guess you don't like how your own medicine tastes.
You don't find the hypocrisy here either I take it.

For some reason, all 3 of you are ganging up here and then trying to blame it all on me. I made you call me names. I made you all stir up drama and go off on tangents. You are all innocent and only showing me my own medicine.

Does that actually work when you pull it on anyone else?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For at least the 100th time he asks kids to not commit unless they are sure. If they do he tells them to shut down talking to other coaches or risk losing the scholarship offer. He had one this weekend that actually went on a visit that hasn't had it pulled (that we know of) so it's not automatic.

He asks other kids if they are interested and backs off if they aren't, whether or not it's because they were asked to shut it down or just aren't interested. He doesn't go pulling the same cheap ass games so many other recruiters do in going after even kids that don't want to talk or otherwise just pushing.

I don't think his stuff can work, but it's not nearly what you want to paint it as and I don't care if you say it 100 more times, it's still not going to be valid.

Isn't every player sure the day they commit? Doesn't every coach ask is this what you want? The difference is every other coach knows kids can change their minds, situations chang, coaches leave, other players who play the same position are also brought in. The difference is everywhere else they aren't strongarmed into closing everything down. Those players your coach is free to go visit and test their commitment. He gets the opportunity to flip players who some time back told their coach they were sure.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't find the hypocrisy here either I take it.

Nope.

th

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubtful. It's like trying to teach Quantum Physics to a remedial math student.
I agree its like teaching vernon adams how to count his fingers. I really don't think its that complicated.The flaws in the policy are quite clear. Better of letting him get that last word he needs in. And discussing the no contact policy amongst ourselves imo. :noidea: