• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tons of recruiting activity going on right now. PAC coaches are all over the country trying to put the last pieces together for LOI.
Long week at work, but lots to discuss this weekend.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tons of recruiting activity going on right now. PAC coaches are all over the country trying to put the last pieces together for LOI.
Long week at work, but lots to discuss this weekend.
All sorts of activity.Im not liking Carr taking an official visit with UCLA this weekend. I know the bruins just had a big decommit at OL with Kirkland.The good news is Juliano Falinko 3 star ILB may decommit from SC and flip to Oregon.Which would open an extra spot. Signing day may be nuts this year .A lot of movement now

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All sorts of activity.Im not liking Carr taking an official visit with UCLA this weekend. I know the bruins just had a big decommit at OL with Kirkland.The good news is Juliano Falinko 3 star ILB may decommit from SC and flip to Oregon.Which would open an extra spot. Signing day may be nuts this year .A lot of movement now

I'm pretty sure the car is solid with SC

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure the car is solid with SC
I'm hoping its just Carr enjoying the attention.As far as I thought he loves SC. Not to fond of the OV but we'll see .I'm also hoping Falinko flips to Oregon. Its possible the SC staff was up front with him about playing time. To open a spot for one of their other targets :hope:

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the sky isn't falling for Oregon

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington is on the verge of losing Ty Jones to UCLA.

Seriously??? Mora is an atomic jackass who can't keep assistants to save his life. Jones spent months now praising Washington and our coaches. This makes absolutely no sense. Then again, the Marlon Tuipulotu thing didn't make sense either besides the rumblings about something very shady going on with USC and his enrollment date.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously??? Mora is an atomic jackass who can't keep assistants to save his life. Jones spent months now praising Washington and our coaches. This makes absolutely no sense. Then again, the Marlon Tuipulotu thing didn't make sense either besides the rumblings about something very shady going on with USC and his enrollment date.
Makes no sense Rosen is near the end.Mora is a disaster and they just had a decommit on the O line.Kirkland who I think lands at Udubs.I believe he's a legacy. I see a higher ceiling for success at USC and Udubs

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is how I'm trying to look at it. hoping they are just enjoying the experience and stay put. In the end its really a simple choice tho. Do these kids want the opportunity to play for conference championships and potential national championships. And I believe those opportunities are in Washington and USC as far as the PAC goes. USC and Udubs.are on the upswing in the PAC. Both are building defenses that will not only be elite in the PAC.But the Nation as well.And they have the offenses to match.SC and Udubs may be the teams to beat for quite a while with how both programs are progressing.

Or do they want instant playing time with a team on the decline. the spotlight may seem nice.But I'm not impressed with thee UCLA O line and staff.Its the difference between running 30 yards to gain three.or Not being in the best position to catch balls and make plays. Rosen will be pressured a lot. And timing is a major factor.

I just cant see not taking option 1 not just for the present. But to solidify their futures at the next level.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doesn't every recruit say good things about the school he commited to? So does it only make no sense when they decommit from UW? Or are you equally perplexed when previously commited recruits flip to UW?
I find it a little odd that Peterson wants recruits to shut down the recruiting process when they commit to UW but will go after players commited to other schools.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW can't complain one ounce after they flipped Bishop Sankey from us on signing day.