• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dood us here in Utah k ow it was the play calling.
TW is a pussy yes he could of ran more
But he didn't. With this new offense
Scheme coming from Troy Taylor it so
Much better and QB friendly I think.
Also Whittingham is giving full Raines to
Troy to run the offense.
Whitt has had his hand in the Offense
It was pathetic. Do I see
9+ wins sure.
Our defense has s where it's at
I will admit which isin't
a bad thing. The offense was just stale
And it needed something new.
Troy couldn't hit guys on back screen throws ffs. If you have someone younger in the wings that at least has some type of threat through the air and play him, I'd give you more of a chance.

Utah's defense is too good to settle for 9 wins. Just find any reasonable offensive production.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saguaro Arizona 4* Saftey KJ Jarrell commits to ASU over USC and Cal

Think that was by default really. I don't think you guys had room left so it made his choice pretty easy.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think that was by default really. I don't think you guys had room left so it made his choice pretty easy.

I don't know about that. USC was in his top three choices and he could have picked USC because he still had an offer.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troy couldn't hit guys on back screen throws ffs. If you have someone younger in the wings that at least has some type of threat through the air and play him, I'd give you more of a chance.

Utah's defense is too good to settle for 9 wins. Just find any reasonable offensive production.
We need the threat to be in the run game at the QB position.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it seems Cooper Bateman has enrolled
At Utah. He's a local product QB that was recruited
By Alabama. I'm not to concerned he sucked in high school.
That's probably why he didn't play at Alabama.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-I agree with what USC is working on.It may be hard enough to find spots if they pull it off. I don't think they have the room. SC may be working these scollys pretty tight as it is

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-star RB Cyrus Habibi-Likio (Mountain View, CA) has committed to Oregon. His offers included Cal, Utah, USC, WSU, BYU, and Boise St.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isaiah Pola-Mao commits to USC

Wow! Thats great. If you build it they will come. About three of the recent commits have been saying watch out this class is going to be good and one by one they are coming. There's that So cal five star CB that was commited to Florida and who just decommited a few days ago , I hear he's seriously thinking USC now.
So much for that talk that Pola-Mao doesnt get along with Bubba Bolden and they are similar. USC got both.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! Thats great. If you build it they will come. About three of the recent commits have been saying watch out this class is going to be good and one by one they are coming. There's that So cal five star CB that was commited to Florida and who just decommited a few days ago , I hear he's seriously thinking USC now.
So much for that talk that Pola-Mao doesnt get along with Bubba Bolden and they are similar. USC got both.

Big boys too. Clancy loves big CB & safeties

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually that's good for any program, it's called a stable full of no attitudes!
You have to have a coach who can handle talented players. You can have a bunch of 3*s and have a decent season but if you're going to play the big boys and hope to win playoff games you can't have a team full of 3*s . It's not a coincidence that Washingtons only loses were to teams with higher rated players.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah good, big, fast safeties are always good to have on your team.

Don't forget , they got Je’Quari Godfrey to flip from the Cal to the USC . He's not as highly ranked mainly because he played various positions , but for a CB where they want to play him he has size and athleticism . He's listed at 6’2” and 185 lbs and his 40 is 4.4 . Together with these two safteys USC with be tough to throw on in a couple years.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not to sure about blades. He does have USC in his top 5. But I see him going to Nebraska. It is possible. Hoping the pull off Tufele. They are definitely making a play on Lewis,Jones,Jackson and another big time wr/athlete. Could see Falo at TE but spots are getting Tight. If they get their top targets targets. They may need some luck another decommit from a 3 star.Or some Helton magic

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that good for you guys?

3* guys like Kani Benoit has been a solid back to give some guys a breather. but not really a feature back. maybe if he was at a smaller school he would be.
adds depth behind guys like Freeman, Tony Brooks James, Griffin, and Benoit.
I would be surprised if any of them see the field outside of maybe special teams next season.
odds are only 1 will do much for Oregon over their career.
hopefully they find that diamond in the ruff or they bring in a 4 or 5 * guy next year.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to have a coach who can handle talented players. You can have a bunch of 3*s and have a decent season but if you're going to play the big boys and hope to win playoff games you can't have a team full of 3*s . It's not a coincidence that Washingtons only loses were to teams with higher rated players.

Well folks have different opinions about that.....