• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. Show me where you're not. From your first post whining about me. To the one where you're sad about him leaving in the 11th hour after all UW did for him. And What the hell did UW do for him that this kid didn't do for himself. He turned himself into a top player and Washington wanted him.
Where did I say I'M sad about him leaving in the 11th hour? :L

You really do struggle with basic english language quite often don't you.

I responded to YOUR comments regarding what OTHER UW FANS said in the Seattle Times. Are you really this stupid? :L :L :L

:burt:

Again, I'll wait for the quote showing me where I'M saying anything about being mad myself. Keep on creating more alternative facts.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can all see you're a happy camper. You can almost see the smile on your face when we read yous posts.
Can we stop now? lol

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can WE stop now? I mean have you ever once stopped on your own? Even once?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, I did bring up DeRuyter being named DC for Cal and that didn't seem to interest you at all. Former solid HC with strong ties to the area adding to what Wilcox brings himself to a defense.

You don't have any type of opinion or comment on that? I mean actual Pac12 related news?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say Jim is a prime example. Find anything gracious there? :whistle: Like anything at all?

1. Last I checked, jim is a USC fan, not the USC fanbase.
2. He simply got a laugh out of the varying reactions from Husky fans and pointed out the irony of claiming they don't want a kid who can't commit when they have been happy about kids flipping from other programs.
3. Had that kid flipped from Oregon and he posted that, you'd have been in full agreement.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have any type of opinion or comment on that? I mean actual Pac12 related news?

A kid flipping from Washington to USC isn't PAC-12 related? :dhd:

What if he flipped from USC to Washington? Would it be PAC-12 related then? :noidea:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Last I checked, jim is a USC fan, not the USC fanbase.
2. He simply got a laugh out of the varying reactions from Husky fans and pointed out the irony of claiming they don't want a kid who can't commit when they have been happy about kids flipping from other programs.
3. Had that kid flipped from Oregon and he posted that, you'd have been in full agreement.
I didn't disagree with anything. That would imply I didn't agree that some fans were pissed. All I said is yeah, so? It literally happens to every one of these now. It's the new norm. I doubt there is a kid that has ever tweeted about a flip that hasn't received at least some flack back and that to me is bad. Leave them alone on their social media, but news sites? Fan sites? You bet. Go nuts. That's all I said.

And FWIW, I did say I was pissed about it, but just not on this thread. I kept it on the team board where it belongs.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A kid flipping from Washington to USC isn't PAC-12 related? :dhd:
2 pages of the same back and forth over nothing is not actually talking about a kid flipping. :dhd:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't disagree with anything. That would imply I didn't agree that some fans were pissed. All I said is yeah, so? It literally happens to every one of these now. It's the new norm. I doubt there is a kid that has ever tweeted about a flip that hasn't received at least some flack back and that to me is bad. Leave them alone on their social media, but news sites? Fan sites? You bet. Go nuts. That's all I said.

And FWIW, I did say I was pissed about it, but just not on this thread. I kept it on the team board where it belongs.

Of course you didn't agree with anything. I never said you did.

And what does any of that have to do with the comment I responded to? I read the entire exchange, so no need to rehash it for me.

You said an entire fanbase has never learned to win with grace because you didn't like a comment from 1 poster.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And nothing here is helping to disprove that. In fact, it's all helping further it along quite nicely.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm the one who can't just let things go.lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And nothing here is helping to disprove that. In fact, it's all helping further it along quite nicely.

Let's see:

You've had beef with Whitemamba, OD, AG, a couple of other posters on other forums, socaljim and you call out an entire fanbase because you didn't like a comment one poster made.

You say you don't like drama and accuse others of starting it. Yet you seem to be involved in an awful lot of it.

Anyone else see the common denominator in all of this? :noidea:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying every scrap up here has me in it. And find no irony in that considering your disdain over my opinion your fan base lacks grace.

Neat.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying every scrap up here has me in it. And find no irony in that considering your disdain over my opinion your fan base lacks grace.

Neat.

Welp, you've shown an ability to recognize a common denominator.

Now we just need to teach you the meaning of the word irony. In fact, my disdain (your word so we'll go with it) merely proves the fact that what I said was true.

I simply pointed out that your comment was BS because you applied it to an entire fanbase over one posters comment. Which, you in fact did.

That's pretty much the opposite of irony.

What is ironic, however, is you not wanting to be lumped in with AG's shenanigans, but then turning around and bashing an entire fanbase because of 1 posters comments.

In fact, you managed to be both ironic and hypocritical. Congrats. :thumb:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making an opinion about anything is indeed not a fact, but an opinion. You might want to look more into that concept. Might help you differentiate the two easier in the future.

Never mentioned AG, nor anyone else, nor implied it. More irony though. Nice.

This thread has had more conflict than conversation for most of it's existence and you know it. Really the only one more or less that stays out of them is oly and even he is not immune to being sucked into a fracas or two.

And who can miss the irony of creating drama while accusing me of pretty much being the center of it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me credit for one thing though @trojanfan12, at least the posts are shorter these days. Remember the novel wars between smiles and I, well really smiles and almost everyone back on CBS? :L

Man, I miss a few people that never made it over, but I really don't miss that board overall. The worst of the worst here doesn't come to within 20% of the shit that went down there.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see:

You've had beef with Whitemamba, OD, AG, a couple of other posters on other forums, socaljim

spicoli.gif

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And since no one else has brought it up, am I the only one that is raising an eyebrow over the staff Wilcox is building over there in Berkeley?

They added Tim DeRuyter as DC. Between Wilcox and TD with all of his HC experience, that's a hell of a boost to the brain trust with their D.

Actually at the time Wilcox was hired I said it was a "great hire" and someone questioned my word "great" which they had every right, so I use the word "good" now until they start winning some ball games then I'll go back to "great"...

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually at the time Wilcox was hired I said it was a "great hire" and someone questioned my word "great" which they had every right, so I use the word "good" now until they start winning some ball games then I'll go back to "great"...
Cal is getting pretty scary. It'll take some time but Berkeley isn't that tough to recruit to. Pretty much every hire has been + IMO.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to be interesting. Helton had never been a head coach before either and so far doing ok. So you gotta wait and see. Wilcox drove most USC fans crazy his time here as DC especially since it cost USC a lot to get him to come down with Sark. I'm glad he's picked up Tuiasasopo. I've always liked him.