• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took a look at the comments from some Husky fans on a Seattle newspaper. They range from lets see how he turns out , we just gott a 3* to replace him and Pete does wonders with lower ranked players . To I wish him well , no hard feelings, they are free to go where they wish. To I wonder how much USC paid him and his family to flip his commitment and he doesn't know the meaning of commitment and honor. We don't want a kid whos like that. Those scum recruiters at USC don't follow the rules.
I laugh because some of those Husky fans talk about honor and how much did USC pay him or his family and we dont want that kind or player anyway. But forget Washington flips players too. Just last week they flipped Joe Tryon from WSU to the Huskys. It goes both ways. These are kids and they should be free to change their minds if they want till they sign. Obviously you hope they do it with enough time for the coaches to go in a different direction but they all have no problem flipping kids from other programs.
So the kids have a right to do whatever they want to any institution, but the fans of that program have no right to voice displeasure? All of this feigned outrage. Literally every single program goes through this now with the social media explosion. I guarantee there are upset USC fans that say stupid shit at such things as well.

There is zero problem with people expressing that, as long as they aren't actually attacking the kid on their facebook/twitter. Making comments in the Times is fair game. Sure, they are happy about Tryon and pissed about Wedington and whatever the fuck his name was (terrible at poly names from memory). They were happy about Shaq a few years ago from Cal. I mean duh.

This is all just BS from a fan base that has never learned how to win with grace. You got the top recruit so just be happy. No need to try to create drama out of it as well.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell are you talking about? USC surpassed Oregon last season.
Everyone in the Pac surpassed the ducks last season. Several lapped them 3 or 4 times. Ok, not quite everyone. I mean zona was actually worse.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the kids have a right to do whatever they want to any institution, but the fans of that program have no right to voice displeasure? All of this feigned outrage. Literally every single program goes through this now with the social media explosion. I guarantee there are upset USC fans that say stupid shit at such things as well.

There is zero problem with people expressing that, as long as they aren't actually attacking the kid on their facebook/twitter. Making comments in the Times is fair game. Sure, they are happy about Tryon and pissed about Wedington and whatever the fuck his name was (terrible at poly names from memory). They were happy about Shaq a few years ago from Cal. I mean duh.

This is all just BS from a fan base that has never learned how to win with grace. You got the top recruit so just be happy. No need to try to create drama out of it as well.

LOL. Is that all you do is whine. I never said they can't voice their displeasure. But I can laugh that a majority were talking about honoring your commitment and we don't want a guy like this and how much did USC pay him. I have the right to voice my opinion. Stop crying about stupid shit. You're a sore loser is what you are. Fuck man , We just flipped a 5* kid and I can say what the fuck I want. I get tired of tip toeing because you're so butt hurt about Washington losing at home to USC.
You can cry more if you like but thats all I have to say about that. But if USC flips another I will say what ever I like so you can go find a safe space so your feelings wont get hurt.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, so you fucking whine over what a few UW fans say and yet anyone else voices their opinion and it's some criminal act. :L

Grow the fuck up. Every fan base says shit about kids that bail. This was another one few looked at before UW and UW helped him all along the way to where he is and he bails at literally the 11th hour. You seem shocked and dismayed that some fans might be pissed off about that.

Get over it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And since no one else has brought it up, am I the only one that is raising an eyebrow over the staff Wilcox is building over there in Berkeley?

They added Tim DeRuyter as DC. Between Wilcox and TD with all of his HC experience, that's a hell of a boost to the brain trust with their D.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took a look at the comments from some Husky fans on a Seattle newspaper. They range from lets see how he turns out , we just gott a 3* to replace him and Pete does wonders with lower ranked players . To I wish him well , no hard feelings, they are free to go where they wish. To I wonder how much USC paid him and his family to flip his commitment and he doesn't know the meaning of commitment and honor. We don't want a kid whos like that. Those scum recruiters at USC don't follow the rules.
I laugh because some of those Husky fans talk about honor and how much did USC pay him or his family and we dont want that kind or player anyway. But forget Washington flips players too. Just last week they flipped Joe Tryon from WSU to the Huskys. It goes both ways. These are kids and they should be free to change their minds if they want till they sign. Obviously you hope they do it with enough time for the coaches to go in a different direction but they all have no problem flipping kids from other programs.
From what I gather he flipped due to the noise in Washington :dhd:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I gather he flipped due to the noise in Washington :dhd:

Who knew Helton could recruit like this. Do you notice the amount of Polynesian players committing or thinking about going to USC? Flalaniko, Tuipulotu,Pili, Katoa.
Still trying for Tufele, Falo, Pola-Mao

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And since no one else has brought it up, am I the only one that is raising an eyebrow over the staff Wilcox is building over there in Berkeley?

They added Tim DeRuyter as DC. Between Wilcox and TD with all of his HC experience, that's a hell of a boost to the brain trust with their D.
I'm happy for Cal. It's about time that they have a strong program.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knew Helton could recruit like this. Do you notice the amount of Polynesian players committing or thinking about going to USC? Flalaniko, Tuipulotu,Pili, Katoa.
Still trying for Tufele, Falo, Pola-Mao
The poly community is huge with SC. And they are very family oriented. A lot of people have seemed to think SC and Helton have been doing nothing this cycle. They've been working very hard on some big time players. And aren't close to done. If all falls into place. They will have not just filled major needs. But rounded out a great recruiting class. Helton done a great job just low key

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy for Cal. It's about time that they have a strong program.
No one knows what to expect from Wilcox as a HC, but his staff looks fairly solid. I don't think it's going to take that long to build up a scary defense and when is the last time anyone feared a Cal D? :noidea:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, so you fucking whine over what a few UW fans say and yet anyone else voices their opinion and it's some criminal act. :L

Grow the fuck up. Every fan base says shit about kids that bail. This was another one few looked at before UW and UW helped him all along the way to where he is and he bails at literally the 11th hour. You seem shocked and dismayed that some fans might be pissed off about that.

Get over it.

lol. I think we know who's shocked and dismayed.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. I think we know who's shocked and dismayed.
Your continued attempts to create drama aren't going to work. I said why would anyone be surprised at some fans being pissed off. It's a rhetorical question at best. People said mean things in the Times. Get a life and deal with it and for once just stop crying over stupid shit.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The poly community is huge with SC. And they are very family oriented. A lot of people have seemed to think SC and Helton have been doing nothing this cycle. They've been working very hard on some big time players. And aren't close to done. If all falls into place. They will have not just filled major needs. But rounded out a great recruiting class. Helton done a great job just low key

Meanwhile UCLA gets rid of Tuiasasopo (now at Cal) and also gets rid of Polamalu. lol

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your continued attempts to create drama aren't going to work. I said why would anyone be surprised at some fans being pissed off. It's a rhetorical question at best. People said mean things in the Times. Get a life and deal with it and for once just stop crying over stupid shit.

You're living in Bizarro world dude. USC flipped a 5* player. I was laughing at the Husky fan comments. Not sad ,not mad . Laughing. You come in crying about it and plain as day should how butt hurt you are . You keep posting about me being angry or hurt but what the fuck do I have to be mad at.lol. No USC fan is upset right now. We're actually feeling pretty good. It's you still being little mister sensitive since USC beat Washington and now this flip. I't not like I'm doing back flips like Alabama fans do with Auburn or Ohio State fans do with Michigan fans. And yeah i keep saying USC beat Washington because if you keep posting like this I will keep bringing it up.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're living in Bizarro world dude. USC flipped a 5* player. I was laughing at the Husky fan comments. Not sad ,not mad . Laughing. You come in crying about it and plain as day should how butt hurt you are . You keep posting about me being angry or hurt but what the fuck do I have to be mad at.lol. No USC fan is upset right now. We're actually feeling pretty good. It's you still being little mister sensitive since USC beat Washington and now this flip. I't not like I'm doing back flips like Alabama fans do with Auburn or Ohio State fans do with Michigan fans. And yeah i keep saying USC beat Washington because if you keep posting like this I will keep bringing it up.
Show me where I said I was butt hurt in this thread. I'll wait for you to catch up. :L

FFS, just get over it dude. So what if fans say shit about flips in a newpaper/website. As long as they aren't doing it right to the kid who really cares?

I mean are you going to keep on going nuts over it for the rest of the night? You got the kid, let the rest of the petty stuff go.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me where I said I was butt hurt in this thread. I'll wait for you to catch up. :L

FFS, just get over it dude. So what if fans say shit about flips in a newpaper/website. As long as they aren't doing it right to the kid who really cares?

I mean are you going to keep on going nuts over it for the rest of the night? You got the kid, let the rest of the petty stuff go.

lol. Show me where you're not. From your first post whining about me. To the one where you're sad about him leaving in the 11th hour after all UW did for him. And What the hell did UW do for him that this kid didn't do for himself. He turned himself into a top player and Washington wanted him. Without Washington he would still be a top player that schools would want.