• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-star SDE Ali Gaye (Edmonds, WA) has committed to Washington. His offers included Ole Miss, Louisville, Cal, and WSU.
Moved on from Marlon pretty quick. Good job Pete.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, does RD actually think we shut off viewing sigs because his (at the time at least) was that one he now has as his avatar? :laugh: So you figure putting it up twice will force it on people do you? :pound:

No one gives a shit about what you pick for your gifs, it's that they are gifs you dumb ass. And more importantly, pictures of any kind in sigs just breaks up the page weird and impacts viewing threads on mobile devices mostly. Didn't shut it off because of one poster, but the anticipated addition of many more adding to the problem.

We have all seen other sites where they have long signatures and they are always horrible to navigate. I get scooby wanting to make a profit, but I can tell you a huge chunk of posters on this site won't leave sigs on because of their distraction.

It is hilarious he actually thinks anyone cared about the content of his gif. What a maroon.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, does RD actually think we shut off viewing sigs because his (at the time at least) was that one he now has as his avatar? :laugh: So you figure putting it up twice will force it on people do you? :pound:

No one gives a shit about what you pick for your gifs, it's that they are gifs you dumb ass. And more importantly, pictures of any kind in sigs just breaks up the page weird and impacts viewing threads on mobile devices mostly. Didn't shut it off because of one poster, but the anticipated addition of many more adding to the problem.

We have all seen other sites where they have long signatures and they are always horrible to navigate. I get scooby wanting to make a profit, but I can tell you a huge chunk of posters on this site won't leave sigs on because of their distraction.

It is hilarious he actually thinks anyone cared about the content of his gif. What a maroon.
Nope I put both up for the upcoming flip. Had nothing to do with anything else. Huge move for SC now on to the next batch of recruits and finishing this class out :hope: If all works out rents due on the first :dhd:

Otherwise I'm really not into the Nascar look

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we should pin a thread and look back in say two to three years and see if these flips actually paid off for the mighty Trojan?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we should pin a thread and look back in say two to three years and see if these flips actually paid off for the mighty Trojan?

I took a look at the comments from some Husky fans on a Seattle newspaper. They range from lets see how he turns out , we just gott a 3* to replace him and Pete does wonders with lower ranked players . To I wish him well , no hard feelings, they are free to go where they wish. To I wonder how much USC paid him and his family to flip his commitment and he doesn't know the meaning of commitment and honor. We don't want a kid whos like that. Those scum recruiters at USC don't follow the rules.
I laugh because some of those Husky fans talk about honor and how much did USC pay him or his family and we dont want that kind or player anyway. But forget Washington flips players too. Just last week they flipped Joe Tryon from WSU to the Huskys. It goes both ways. These are kids and they should be free to change their minds if they want till they sign. Obviously you hope they do it with enough time for the coaches to go in a different direction but they all have no problem flipping kids from other programs.