• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Size Matters, if we join the Pac, this what you guys will be walking into

OUexpansion.jpg
Nice ! is all I can say.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at a party with 2 TVs going with the Bama/Ark game and ours. Once it was 21-0 the blow out was on so I mingled but kept one eye on the tv. For a Husky fan that had to be damn hilarious to watch the Duck fans squirm.
Honestly, no trolling. I was yelling at the TV in the first quarter. Dog was scared. I was yelling "TD! FUCK YOU OREGON, FUCK YOU!!!" By the second quarter I was laughing and mellowed out on the FU's. Mid way through 3rd I was coming off the high and was mellowed on the last score in that quarter. The 4th was like watching someone beat the shit out of a bully that deserved it, but feeling like he's already dead man. This is just too much.

That's kind of how it went.

:suds:

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, no trolling. I was yelling at the TV in the first quarter. Dog was scared. I was yelling "TD! FUCK YOU OREGON, FUCK YOU!!!" By the second quarter I was laughing and mellowed out on the FU's. Mid way through 3rd I was coming off the high and was mellowed on the last score in that quarter. The 4th was like watching someone beat the shit out of a bully that deserved it, but feeling like he's already dead man. This is just too much.

That's kind of how it went.

Don't blame ya - you have a ton of years built up. Hope you saved some for next year ;)

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's truly a bizarre feeling this week.

For years, especially under the Kelly regime and the last gasps of Mariota, we would get nuclear levels of shittalking from the Ducks after the games.

It's nothing but wounded groans out of them this week and it's like their writing eulogies over at their messages boards. Goes to show how fragile the house that Phil's checkbook built was. Couple loses and they want to burn the school to the ground.

The Alamo bowl really kicked them in the balls and you could see the damage it inflicted over the summer, but as the season started, the shit talking ramped right back up again. Then came the Colorado and Cougs outcomes. And now a complete massacre of biblical proportions at their own house by Petersen's Dawgs.
The whole house of cards is falling apart in record time.

And it's going to be very predictable what happens next. They'll start boohooing about how "elitist" Washington and it's fanbase is. That we're always picking on poor little ol Oregon. The humble little school from a college town in Oregon. Farting made up stories on the spot out of their mouths about how they personally witnessed us throwing little old ladies in Oregon shirts off the grandstands at Husky stadium and make sweet children of visiting Duck fans at games cry with all our swearing and fighting.

And a few years from now, if they win, they will claim it was some David vs Goliath moment like the Kenny pick 6 and the shittalking and boner rubbing will start all over again. Rinse, lather, repeat.

Oh well. Moving on. Bye week. Time to kickback and watch a bunch of other PAC teams beat each other up. And then we get back to work for the 2nd half of the season. Another round of the 12 round fight coming up.

Last edited:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't blame ya - you have a ton of years built up. Hope you saved some for next year ;)
Man, I think this program's gonna be competing to win the Pac for some time to come, as long as Petersen sticks around...

I honestly wouldn't mind if both our programs were good at the same time, I don't think that's ever happened, it'd add something to it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I think this program's gonna be competing to win the Pac for some time to come, as long as Petersen sticks around...

I honestly wouldn't mind if both our programs were good at the same time, I don't think that's ever happened, it'd add something to it.
He and OD talk about next year as though one off season and their young team is going to spring back up to Kelly levels.

We did the same thing when Mariota was just a sophomore. Didn't work out so well for us, not going to work out so well for them. It's not just Petersen man. Browning is legit. He's the real deal. One of the top QB's in the sport and just barely turned 20. He's going to entirely dismantle this league for another year and a half at least.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For years, especially under the Kelly regime, we would get nuclear levels of shittalking from the Ducks after the games.

It's nothing but wounded groans out of them this week and it's like their writing eulogies over at their messages boards. Goes to show how fragile the house that Phil's checkbook built was. Couple loses and they want to burn the school to the ground.

The Alamo bowl really kicked them in the balls and you could see the damage it inflicted over the summer, but as the season started, the shit talking ramped right back up again. Then came the Colorado and Cougs outcomes. And now a complete massacre of biblical proportions at their own house by Petersen's Dawgs.

And it's going to be very predictable what happens next. They'll start boohooing about how "elitist" Washington and it's fanbase is. That we're always picking on poor little ol Oregon. The humble little school from a college town in Oregon. Farting made up stories on the spot out of their mouths about how they personally witnessed us throwing little old ladies in Oregon shirts off the grandstands at Husky stadium and make sweet children of visiting Duck fans at games cry with all our swearing and fighting.

And a few years from now, if they win, they will claim it was some David vs Goliath moment like the Kenny pick 6 and the shittalking and boner rubbing will start all over again. Rinse, lather, repeat.

Oh well. Moving on. Bye week. Time to kickback and watch a bunch of other PAC teams beat each other up. And then we get back to work for the 2nd half of the season. Another round of the 12 round fight coming up.
Well, except for OD, he's still trying to talk shit... :laugh:

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Back in 2000 when UW, OS & UO was all in the top 10. That was pretty cool. I agree if both programs were the #1 and #2 in the conference it would certainly raise the rivalry even more.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For years, especially under the Kelly regime, we would get nuclear levels of shittalking from the Ducks after the games.

I was bored as hell last night and went back to the 2014 UW/UO hate week thread. Every Husky fan thought they had a chance to win. Go back and read it - funny funny stuff. Mamba was in rare form.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back in 2000 when UW, OS & UO was all in the top 10. That was pretty cool. I agree if both programs were the #1 and #2 in the conference it would certainly raise the rivalry even more.
Yeah, there was that brief window. Led to that 'Northwest champions' thing if I remember right.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was bored as hell last night and went back to the 2014 UW/UO hate week thread. Every Husky fan thought they had a chance to win. Go back and read it - funny funny stuff. Mamba was in rare form.
Was that the game day year? And of course we all thought we had a chance. Had to happen some time...

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He and OD talk about next year as though one off season and their young team is going to spring back up to Kelly levels.

We did the same thing when Mariota was just a sophomore. Didn't work out so well for us, not going to work out so well for them. It's not just Petersen man. Browning is legit. He's the real deal. One of the top QB's in the sport and just barely turned 20. He's going to entirely dismantle this league for another year and a half at least.

Browning is special, and we need to enjoy him while he's here, but I was thinking long term.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Regent - I totally agree with you regarding the Alamo Bowl - it rocked the program hard. Also I think the way Oregon lost to Nebraska totally deflated this years team. They weren't going to win the North, but I can see it in the way they played after that game, body language and effort. The players and coaches are telling us otherwise - but I call bullshit, the players are losing respect for the coaches as I put 100% blame on the coaching staff for the TCU & Nebraska games.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regent - I totally agree with you regarding the Alamo Bowl - it rocked the program hard. Also I think the way Oregon lost to Nebraska totally deflated this years team. They weren't going to win the North, but I can see it in the way they played after that game, body language and effort. The players and coaches are telling us otherwise - but I call bullshit, the players are losing respect for the coaches as I put 100% blame on the coaching staff for the TCU & Nebraska games.
Did you see the youtube of your safety after the UW game? He spells out that guys have quit. He wasn't even trying to hide what's going on inside. You really should see it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That team is a dumpster fire and players aren't even hiding it.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW Fuskies are forever indebted to PAT HADEN,
For taking Sark off their hands,

XMas and birthday cards to Haden from Seattle, til day he dies.

I won't argue with that, I've said multiple times that Sark leaving turned out to be the best thing that could have happened to the Husky program. That said, I could make the case that the rest of the Pac was indebted to Gerberding and Hedges for getting rid of Don James and eventually hiring Neuheisel.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya when they had a players only meeting - you know things aren't good.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya when they had a players only meeting - you know things aren't good.
I'm sure helf jumped all over schooler for calling out his other players and basically calling them pussies