• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure who to pull for. Two programs I've always kinda liked and I enjoy seeing both of them nationally relevant again. Best of luck CU and UDub fans.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be pretty interesting in a way if Colorado beats the Mutts and Wisconsin wins the B1G. BCS rules Wisconsin would get in but the point of a committee is to actually look at the games and see the circumstances around the Buffs two losses instead of box score watching.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be pretty interesting in a way if Colorado beats the Mutts and Wisconsin wins the B1G. BCS rules Wisconsin would get in but the point of a committee is to actually look at the games and see the circumstances around the Buffs two losses instead of box score watching.

Colorados two losses are to top five Michigan and top ten USC both on the road. Pretty good loses

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorados two losses are to top five Michigan and top ten USC both on the road. Pretty good loses

That's what I'm saying, their losses are better IMO. Their two losses are where the human eye theoretically benefits them as opposed to computers. A QB injury cost them a loss to a top 5 team a narrow loss to arguably the 2nd best team in the country.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and a niner fan? Not a good year for you. Whos your choice to coach the ducks next season?
Helf isnt even out yet. I feel like if it was 100% why wait til later. just pull the pin if you are going to

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even close since they were blown out by Michigan and OSU>>>>USC.

Yawn, next please
Of course... except they weren't blown out, and USC might be better than OSU (though, there's really no way of knowing, they're both very good regardless). No reason for you to let reality get in your way now though, you've come this far.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even close since they were blown out by Michigan and OSU>>>>USC.

Yawn, next please
Colorado lost their starting QB vs Michigan early in the 3rd qtr. when the Buffs were up by a score of 28 - 24.

Colorado vs. Michigan - Game Recap - September 17, 2016 - ESPN
It didn't help that Sefo Liufau was hurt after throwing his third TD pass, a 70-yarder to Shay Fields that put Colorado up 28-24 just after halftime.

Liufau, who was shaken up in the first half, grabbed his right ankle after Ryan Glasgow hit him on the go-ahead score. He limped through Colorado's next series before being replaced by freshman Steven Montez.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado lost their starting QB vs Michigan early in the 3rd qtr. when the Buffs were up by a score of 28 - 24.

Colorado vs. Michigan - Game Recap - September 17, 2016 - ESPN
It didn't help that Sefo Liufau was hurt after throwing his third TD pass, a 70-yarder to Shay Fields that put Colorado up 28-24 just after halftime.

Liufau, who was shaken up in the first half, grabbed his right ankle after Ryan Glasgow hit him on the go-ahead score. He limped through Colorado's next series before being replaced by freshman Steven Montez.
The significance of losing your starting quarterback midgame is lost on these big 10 clowns, none of them have starting quarterbacks to begin with.

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flying to the Pac XII championship game ! I feel like special teams will be the difference. UWs is so superior to ours. It almost cost us vs Utah. UW won't have the same problems converting in the red zone. What sucks is that if we lose, the Rose Bowl is almost certainly taking USC. That's understandable with the head to head result and the USC name/proximity to the game, etc. Still doesn't mean I need to like it lol.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flying to the Pac XII championship game ! I feel like special teams will be the difference. UWs is so superior to ours. It almost cost us vs Utah. UW won't have the same problems converting in the red zone. What sucks is that if we lose, the Rose Bowl is almost certainly taking USC. That's understandable with the head to head result and the USC name/proximity to the game, etc. Still doesn't mean I need to like it lol.
Don't sell your team short. Their only two losses were to very good teams. UW has been very good at times, and had issues at others. With everything on the line and the spotlight shining down we have no idea how either of these teams that isn't used to being in this situation will respond. I have a feeling your team is going to put up a better fight than you expect.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It just depends on how Colorado plays. Even in a loss if they play well and dont drop below USC in the rankings then they are Rose Bowl bound.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Big 10 could be cashing in huge this year.
Ohio State in Playoff
Champion could jump into playoff as well. otherwise in Rose
Michigan will likely either be in Playoff Rose if champion makes playoff or in Orange
could the runner up stay high enough to also get a cotton bowl bid?

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you guys are right ;) usc has tons of rose bowls already. What's one for the new kids on the block? This is some bucket list shit for me...lol.

While I'm a CU homer at heart, I'm not immune to the facts regarding my team. We caught a lot of breaks this year and while hard to prove their direct impact on game outcomes , I feel there's something to it.

Beat Oregon and at the time it seemed big. Turns out Oregon kinda sucks. Same with ASU who has 5-1 at the time. Yeah they suck too. Beat Stanford with McCaffrey first game back from injury. Their D was healthier for this game than vs the Washington schools though. Beat UCLA with no Rosen. Got Wazzu and Utah at home. Just seems like a lot broke our way. . . . Outside the 2 games we loss when Sefo got hurt :)

Maybe UW all gets food poisoning Friday morning ?

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Way to represent Jon! I can't swing it with my schedule, despite being somewhat close.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you guys are right ;) usc has tons of rose bowls already. What's one for the new kids on the block? This is some bucket list shit for me...lol.

While I'm a CU homer at heart, I'm not immune to the facts regarding my team. We caught a lot of breaks this year and while hard to prove their direct impact on game outcomes , I feel there's something to it.

Beat Oregon and at the time it seemed big. Turns out Oregon kinda sucks. Same with ASU who has 5-1 at the time. Yeah they suck too. Beat Stanford with McCaffrey first game back from injury. Their D was healthier for this game than vs the Washington schools though. Beat UCLA with no Rosen. Got Wazzu and Utah at home. Just seems like a lot broke our way. . . . Outside the 2 games we loss when Sefo got hurt :)

Maybe UW all gets food poisoning Friday morning ?
They won't do any worse than the Alamo bowl no matter what the outcome is. A hell of a jump for a program that hasn't gone bowling since joining the Pac, and in fact hasn't been to a bowl game in nearly 10 years.

Doesn't matter how/why you got all of those wins. They happened and now you represent the Pac12 South. Just an amazing story. Go put a complete game together and see what happens. Future is looking bright for a program on the rise. Happened at just the right time too considering USC looks like it's heading back to the force it has been in the past. They need a solid program to hold their feet to the fire and give them a run for their money each year.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

USC name helps but I think proximity hurts for big games like the rose bowl. Any team they pick will sell out the stadium but Colorado sells a lot more hotels.