• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PAC 12 closing the regular season skrong. The only conference to run with the B1G at the top.The play off rankings could be interesting this week :suds:

gx7V9Ny.png

So if the Huskies and Clemson lose their championship game it's 3 BIG teams in the playoffs. lol

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
perhaps but Colorado or Oklahoma could jump in there.

Colorado does have a legit chance but not Oklahoma since they don't have a conference championship game and their losses and SOS was much worse than Michigan.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason Mamba isn't really here anymore is he didn't like who he was up here and what the drama did to him. We have ALL (ok, maybe not oly lolz) gone over the line and taken things too far at times. What separates the real assholes from those that just act that way at times is knowing when to let it go. If you can't take someone telling you it's time to ratchet it down a notch and accept it, you just might be a real asshole. It's entirely different from friendly rivalry or friendly taunting.

Mamba's not really an asshole. He just let things get to him to some degree here. Despite what a few people here think, we still talk frequently and he's in a much much better place these days than last year when he took a step back from here. Lost a ton of weight, got back into running, and has his life on a much happier track overall.

He's not really an asshole (in your eyes)But the guy has said some shit here I've never said to even people I truly hate. When Oregon was flying high he would come here and say fuck you, your team sucks we beat the shit out of you, your teams sucks balls and anything else he could come up with. But he's not an asshole. I remind you of your prediction from during the week with a smirk, not fuck you your team sucks , your team choked your coach is over rated. just a repost of your prediction and telling you you were wrong and you whine and cry like I kicked your dog. If only your pal can say something to you then maybe you should just chat with him one on one. teams win teams lose and if USC beats UCLA Im gonna say something to Vita just like he would if UCLA would beat USC. I wouldn't expect anything less. But then again to me this is just fun it's not life or death and if I can take going to Texas and watch USC get asswooped by Alabama and later that night have a beer with some Tide fans and laugh when they joke about the game then I'm level headed about this. Alaska guy says his team will beat that team like a two dollar hooker. Are we supposed to get all butt hurt about that? Nope I said we will see buddy.
Just my two cents.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus you take things personally while accusing others of it. Did I jump on you this week when you have sounded FAR worse with the whole Darnold should be a Heisman crap after telling me to pump the brakes when I was hyped on Browning? No. I've let all of that go because you are high on your player and people understand that. I don't feel the need to treat you the same way you treat others.

I never once said Mamba didn't act like an asshole. In fact, no one has been the brunt of it more than I was personally when he went after members of my family on here. I said he recognized it and stepped away. I don't think that is who he is in real life and it wasn't who he was for the majority of the time I've read his posts online. He was never like that on CBS and wasn't that way the first year or two on this site. You get some benefit of the doubt when there is a long history of not seeing that kind of stuff.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WizardHa member: 4166 said:
Jesus you take things personally while accusing others of it. Did I jump on you this week when you have sounded FAR worse with the whole Darnold should be a Heisman crap after telling me to pump the brakes when I was hyped on Browning? No. I've let all of that go because you are high on your player and people understand that. I don't feel the need to treat you the same way you treat others.

I never once said Mamba didn't act like an asshole. In fact, no one has been the brunt of it more than I was personally when he went after members of my family on here. I said he recognized it and stepped away. I don't think that is who he is in real life and it wasn't who he was for the majority of the time I've read his posts online. He was never like that on CBS and wasn't that way the first year or two on this site. You get some benefit of the doubt when there is a long history of not seeing that kind of stuff.

I don't take any of this personally. That's why I just scratch my head about you. I've never come here and told people I'm done posting here because I couldn't take what people wrote. That was you sunshine. Not me. So lets have some proper perspective here. I don't really care why you can't handle certain things and act like I'm in the stands criticizing your kid because I have no way gone anywhere close to what Mamba has posted and if you wanna give him a pass because you know him away from here that's fine that's your prerogative but then don't come here and whine about me because you don't know me in person.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be awesome. I can go to my brothers and ride my bike to the game.lol
That it would. Im hoping SC and Colorado are close in the play off rankings going into CCG weekend. Or the Huskies blow them out or drop them behind SC following CCG weekend.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That it would. Im hoping SC and Colorado are close in the play off rankings going into CCG weekend. Or the Huskies blow them out or drop them behind SC following CCG weekend.

If the Huskies beat them like they should I think they drop behind USC. USC not only beat Colorado they beat Washington so if they both have three losses then USC should move up over them. They weren't impressive in the Utah game and if they aren't impressive against washington and have the more recent loss I think USC gets picked for the Rose Bowl. That's what i hope anyway.lol

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Huskies beat them like they should I think they drop behind USC. USC not only beat Colorado they beat Washington so if they both have three losses then USC should move up over them. They weren't impressive in the Utah game and if they aren't impressive against washington and have the more recent loss I think USC gets picked for the Rose Bowl. That's what i hope anyway.lol
SC also ranks a lot higher than the Buffs as per SOS. Which makes their turn around that much more impressive. If Colorado loses to Washington SC deserves the Rose imo

BCF Toys - 2016 SOS Ratings

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SC also ranks a lot higher than the Buffs as per SOS. Which makes their turn around that much more impressive. If Colorado loses to Washington SC deserves the Rose imo

BCF Toys - 2016 SOS Ratings

One thing though. Colorado is such a good story that maybe they give them the Rose Bowl even with that loss. i'd be bummed for a bit but happy for their fan base.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing though. Colorado is such a good story that maybe they give them the Rose Bowl even with that loss. i'd be bummed for a bit but happy for their fan base.
Good story but not the best team imo. I think Colorado would get thrashed in the rose personally.Which kind of kills the story

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't take any of this personally. That's why I just scratch my head about you. I've never come here and told people I'm done posting here because I couldn't take what people wrote. That was you sunshine. Not me. So lets have some proper perspective here. I don't really care why you can't handle certain things and act like I'm in the stands criticizing your kid because I have no way gone anywhere close to what Mamba has posted and if you wanna give him a pass because you know him away from here that's fine that's your prerogative but then don't come here and whine about me because you don't know me in person.
This is exactly what I've been talking about. You take shit out of context just to attack people personally and see nothing wrong with it at all. Nothing you said is accurate at all and yet it's simply to try to attack others.

All of the rest of us can be dicks, but at least we know it. True assholes don't see who they are and see nothing wrong with their dickish moves.

Go ahead with another post proving my point for me. Always appreciate the help.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is exactly what I've been talking about. You take shit out of context just to attack people personally and see nothing wrong with it at all. Nothing you said is accurate at all and yet it's simply to try to attack others.

All of the rest of us can be dicks, but at least we know it. True assholes don't see who they are and see nothing wrong with their dickish moves.

Go ahead with another post proving my point for me. Always appreciate the help.

lol. I'm sorry but it's all true. You gave the old I'm done with you people and not posting here anymore . Maybe You should really think before you write stuff if it's going to bother you so much if someone reminds you not whine and say it's dickish to remind you. I'm a grown ass man and this whole conversation feels like I'm talking with a five year old with his feeling hurt. And this whole we can be assholes but not you , well you can shove that up your ass dude.And thats a grown ass Marine talking Grow a pair dude. I'm done tip toeing around you. Funny how I can have plenty of sports talk with many others but you seem to be the one with his feelings hurt. Good lord.lol

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. I'm sorry but it's all true. You gave the old I'm done with you people and not posting here anymore . Maybe You should really think before you write stuff if it's going to bother you so much if someone reminds you not whine and say it's dickish to remind you. I'm a grown ass man and this whole conversation feels like I'm talking with a five year old with his feeling hurt. And this whole we can be assholes but not you , well you can shove that up your ass dude.And thats a grown ass Marine talking Grow a pair dude. I'm done tip toeing around you. Funny how I can have plenty of sports talk with many others but you seem to be the one with his feelings hurt. Good lord.lol
Yep, more lies and more proof of what I've been saying.

Thank you for that. Helps a lot.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, more lies and more proof of what I've been saying.

Thank you for that. Helps a lot.

It's not lies. You know you did that shit. man up at least.lol

Which one of us is the one whining about the other here? I thought so.lol

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not lies. You know you did that shit. man up at least.lol
So ironic coming from you. :L

Just quit while you are behind. Same some kind of face.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So ironic coming from you. :L

Just quit while you are behind. Same some kind of face.

So this is how you do things? You try to act all hurt get some sympathy from guys who weren't here when you got all butt hurt and left, and ironically Mamba was the main culprit. lol. Sorry but you can't change what happend simply because most of these guys wern't here back then.