• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does this do except support my point?

1081-gif.83359

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we're a couple games past the halfway point, and baseball is finally over...

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
247 has Oregon way out front and after that it's Stanford and then Washington. He was on an official visit to Oregon when UW pounded the Ducks .. he watched that game from the stands and then two weeks later he took his official visit to Washington to see UW pound the Beavers. I was hoping that would be enough to turn him. What sucks is his dad is an ex Duck and his dad is pushing hard for him to stay at home and play for the Ducks.

Oregon's got a *lot* in common with this 4-star
4-star recruit's dad works for Nike and played for Oregon, so yeah, his family likes the Ducks

If they don't land him with all that going, especially the heavy Nike pressure, they might as well nuke the football stadium.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who?

Me?

:heh:

Serious though, I don't see how the Dawgs are behind Texas A&M, they should easily be No. 4, and it's not even close. I don't care what the excuses are. Trust me, there is no way that this years UCLA teams walks into Husky Stadium in Week 1, or any other week for that matter, and pushes them to an OT game.

And that's supposedly the difference, right?

SOS?

The Aggies big OOC win was in OT at home vs the now 3-5 Bruins. They have another home win vs 2-6 Prairie View A&M, and yet another home win vs 2-6 New Mexico State and still have yet another home OOC game scheduled vs UTSA.

Their big SEC Conference win was also in OT, a double OT game, and again at home vs then No. 10 ranked Tennessee Vols, who are now 5-3. Maybe they are getting a little credit because they were ONLY soundly beat, and not blown out, by the Tide in Tuscaloosa, still they lost to the Tide by 3 scores for a 19 points deficit!

On top of all that, the Huskies have 8 wins right now compared to just 7 wins for the Aggies.

I know Husky fans can't say it, so I will.....Coming in at No. 5 behind Texas A&M is just bull, and all I can do is make fun of it because honestly, it's nothing more than a big joke. :nod:
It's a TV show. Meant to get ratings and create discussions. The first poll every year has been quite different than the last. IF UW goes and takes care of Cal and then wins at home against USC they will pass up A&M no matter what they are doing.

Of course I was a little let down when I heard that, but it lasted about 2 minutes. It's been a long long time since our base has been able to get involved in these kinds of discussions and this kind of drama laden edge of your seat ride.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of us are taking anything for granted, but watch, if UW loses a game NN will try to rub it in as some kind of I told you so and attempt to throw our words back at us. You wait, that's a lock.

Oh no. We go to the Rose Bowl. Oh what a disaster for our program.... open season for all of tPAC that struggled to be bowl eligible to trash talk the 2016 Huskies for being total failures at this football thang.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Know too much what? How to type BS that doesn't make sense to anyone other than the voices in your head? :noidea:

Pac wasn't exposed. This was a predictable bad year for a large number of teams in the Pac. I think many of us said that in the off season. You had 2/3 of the entire conference ALL breaking in new QB's at the same time. 3 of the 4 teams that had returning QB's are leading their divisions. None of this was unexpected in any way.

Still, they can win every game by 1 and still be in. You don't follow the sport if you don't get that. When asked about it last night the head of the committee agreed there is a very high premium placed on being a conference champ. They obviously can't take that into account in week 9. They can't even 'guess' that A&M won't have that opportunity. They evaluate to this point. A&M has a couple of bad games coming up. In fact the only decent game left for them is against LSU. They also play UTSA the week before that game. Late game cupcakes will not help their cause.

How does AG pointing out UW dismantling Oregon ON THE ROAD help your point that UW is purely a home team? :wtf: Clearly beating up Oregon this year doesn't mean much, but it was a ROAD game and he called you out on that.
You added "purely", not me. Where you beat Oregon up does little for you. What does work is that Arizona, who has yet to win a game this year, took you in into overtime. You were lucky, lucky yes, you know why, that you stopped Utah on the road in the final minutes of the game. I know a win is a win, and I agree. But obviously voters were more impressed by losses of the teams in front of you right now. Teams that you have left to play, Cal, USC, ASU. are losers that can hurt you but can't help you especially with that huge home field advantage that you are always hyping about. Yes, you need help to follow in Oregon's footsteps.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You added "purely", not me. Where you beat Oregon up does little for you. What does work is that Arizona, who has yet to win a game this year, took you in into overtime. You were lucky, lucky yes, you know why, that you stopped Utah on the road in the final minutes of the game. I know a win is a win, and I agree. But obviously voters were more impressed by losses of the teams in front of you right now. Teams that you have left to play, Cal, USC, ASU. are losers that can hurt you but can't help you especially with that huge home field advantage that you are always hyping about. Yes, you need help to follow in Oregon's footsteps.
Who the fuck wants to follow in Oregon's footsteps? :L You do realize they never actually did win it all right? :burt:
All of this babbling on simply because no one can ever understand what the fuck you are trying to say so I helped them out. I mean you haven't added a single thing to this conversation. Just obvious shit everyone over the age of 5 knows.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a TV show. Meant to get ratings and create discussions. The first poll every year has been quite different than the last. IF UW goes and takes care of Cal and then wins at home against USC they will pass up A&M no matter what they are doing.

Of course I was a little let down when I heard that, but it lasted about 2 minutes. It's been a long long time since our base has been able to get involved in these kinds of discussions and this kind of drama laden edge of your seat ride.
Right, I wasn't be a dick to you guys though, and that's what I was responding to.

Just clowning on the absurdity of it all is all.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, I wasn't be a dick to you guys though, and that's what I was responding to.

Just clowning on the absurdity of it all is all.
Wouldn't matter if you were clowning on us. Not like we haven't known you long enough to just feed it back.

I'm just not that worked up over this snub. Now if we go out and destroy the next two weeks and are still getting disrespect I might sing a different tune.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't matter if you were clowning on us. Not like we haven't known you long enough to just feed it back.
Sure, if you can dish it out around here you better be able to take it.

But make no mistake, I was clowning on the selection committee, because 5th place is a joke, not UW.

Sure it will work itself out if UW keeps winning because the CCG win will trump anything Texas A&M can muster unless they win the SEC CCG, and for that to happen Alabama would need to lose 2 conference games. I mean I guess that is possible with #13 LSU & #9 Auburn still on the schedule, but it's more likely TA&M will lose one of their remaining SEC games. (LSU, Miss St or Ole Miss)

But if Bama were to drop 2, the Dubs win out, and TAM wins out, UW still gets a top 4 spot because the Tide would drop out.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we're a couple games past the halfway point, and baseball is finally over...

This cfb season is flying by. Damnit, slow down. It's freaking november already.

I remember how much spring sucked this year with all the expectations building and nothing to get you by.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hasn't Arizona won 2 games?

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boom!!! Now that's some OOC booking right there. :suds:

Auburn will open the 2018 season against Washington in the Chick-Fil-A Kickoff Game. Both schools are currently ranked in the top 10 of the College Football Playoff rankings, though the two sides have never met. The game will be played at the new $1.5 billion Mercedes-Benz Stadium, currently under construction in Atlanta.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
teams in front of you right now. Teams that you have left to play, Cal, USC, ASU. are losers that can hurt you but can't help you especially with that huge home field advantage that you are always hyping about. Yes, you need help to follow in Oregon's footsteps.

Hey now. USC beat Cal and ASU so they are King of the losers .lol

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who?

Me?

:heh:

Serious though, I don't see how the Dawgs are behind Texas A&M, they should easily be No. 4, and it's not even close. I don't care what the excuses are. Trust me, there is no way that this years UCLA teams walks into Husky Stadium in Week 1, or any other week for that matter, and pushes them to an OT game.

And that's supposedly the difference, right?

SOS?

The Aggies big OOC win was in OT at home vs the now 3-5 Bruins. They have another home win vs 2-6 Prairie View A&M, and yet another home win vs 2-6 New Mexico State and still have yet another home OOC game scheduled vs UTSA.

Their big SEC Conference win was also in OT, a double OT game, and again at home vs then No. 10 ranked Tennessee Vols, who are now 5-3. Maybe they are getting a little credit because they were ONLY soundly beat, and not blown out, by the Tide in Tuscaloosa, still they lost to the Tide by 3 scores for a 19 points deficit!

On top of all that, the Huskies have 8 wins right now compared to just 7 wins for the Aggies.

I know Husky fans can't say it, so I will.....Coming in at No. 5 behind Texas A&M is just bull, and all I can do is make fun of it because honestly, it's nothing more than a big joke. :nod:

To be honest I'm not all to butthurt about it.......
The bottomline for the Dawgs is simple win out and your in!

Besides if you look at past week one rankings, I believe it was 3 out of 4 didn't make into the bowls so there's that!

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Auburn will open the 2018 season against Washington in the Chick-Fil-A Kickoff Game. Both schools are currently ranked in the top 10 of the College Football Playoff rankings, though the two sides have never met. The game will be played at the new $1.5 billion Mercedes-Benz Stadium, currently under construction in Atlanta.
trust me a lot can change in 2 years. but still a good move

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Notice that most of these SEC teams will not leave their area of the country for OOC games. Its a great matchup but it sucks that they wont do home and homes. How great would it be to have auburn at your stadium and you play on their campus. Instead they have a home game and get to call it "neutral".

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3