• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are now going to exonerate jeffro because your buddy was going to do something far worse right? I mean being fair and all.

Take it to the PB man. We are over this on the CFB. Your boy said he's back in. That's all we needed.

lol, he done flip the shit outta some more scripts? makes sense.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course he didn't ....he lost and didn't pay up.
And we all agreed wit you. Said all along you should keep up bashing on him over it. Consistency.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know man... troy williams is like really mad...
Troy should be more pissed at Sark. He's the one who left him high and dry after pulling a "You were good enough for me to recruit to Washington, but don't call me, I'll call you now that I've bailed to USC.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SportsHoopla bookie needs to get the game up. I'm feeling some fat stacks of cheddar coming on.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't decided if spread or moneyline (if it's an option) though.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SportsHoopla bookie needs to get the game up. I'm feeling some fat stacks of cheddar coming on.
I'm going all in.
You Husky fans seem pretty confident, I don't blame you guys either.

With that in mind, and in line with what Wiz has predicted all along, where is the likely bump in the road?

I'll get you started.... BTW - This scenario has UW in the CCG....

Note: The first number is the Dawgs percentage chance of winning, and the number in parenthesis is the greatest chance of dropping the game.

60% @ Utah (1)
73% @ California (4)
67% Vs USC (3)
94% Vs ASU (6)
65 % @ WSU (2)

75% CCG (5)

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With that in mind, and in line with what Wiz has predicted all along, where is the likely a bump in the road?

Note: The first number is the Dawgs percentage chance of winning, and the number in parenthesis is the greatest chance of dropping the game.

60% @ Utah (1)
73% @ California (4)
67% Vs USC (3)
94% Vs ASU (6)
65 % @ WSU (2)

75% CCG (5)
There's a good chance they drop one (or even two) just based on probability and all that... but until they do, I'm going to feel pretty confident about each of those games going in.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With that in mind, and in line with what Wiz has predicted all along, where is the likely bump in the road?

60% @ Utah (1)
73% @ California (4)
67% Vs USC (3)
94% Vs ASU (6)
65 % @ WSU (2)

75% CCG (5)
These are kids. No way to know which games they will have off days with. Could be any of them, but the odds of problems costing them a loss rises as the level of competition does. There is less margin of error against Utah, USC, and the Cougs.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

60% @ Utah (1)
73% @ California (4)
67% Vs USC (3)
94% Vs ASU (6)
65 % @ WSU (2)

75% CCG (5)

I like them percentages.......:thumb:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a good chance they drop one (or even two) just based on probability and all that... but until they do, I'm going to feel pretty confident about each of those games going in.
These are kids. No way to know which games they will have off days with. Could be any of them, but the odds of problems costing them a loss rises as the level of competition does. There is less margin of error against Utah, USC, and the Cougs.
I like them percentages.......:thumb:

I gave no competitor greater than a 40 percent chance of winning so I'm with you guys.

I'm just wondering how in line I am as opposed to you guys.

I get this feeling that USC is the No. 1 threat with you guys, but any self respecting Trojans fan would claim that is just my bias that I have them as the third greatest threat.

Can you put some numbers to it?

Just copy & paste, and plug in your numbers over the question marks.... :nod:

? % @ Utah (?)
? % @ California (?)
? % USC (?)
? % Vs ASU (?)
? % @ WSU (?)
? % CCG (?)

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially that CCG percentage, no?

I just don't see a Petersen coached team losing in a big game like that where he will likely be favored in.

I don't see Coach Pete losing a game like that, but like Wiz said "it's a bloody crapshoot" with a roster full of young guys you can never tell.....

To be honest I believe I said 10-3 season ( for the pre stuff) now if they lose any game Im gonna be seriously butthurt.... They have brought something back to this program that has been a long, long time missed up here...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see Coach Pete losing a game like that, but like Wiz said "it's a bloody crapshoot" with a roster full of young guys you can never tell.....

To be honest I believe I said 10-3 season ( for the pre stuff) now if they lose any game Im gonna be seriously butthurt.... They have brought something back to this program that has been a long, long time missed up here...
Honestly if I see a loss for your program this season, it will be in the playoffs.

I understand if you guys don't want to put numbers to it. In hindsight, it's kind of a jinxy thing to do.

Still, who do you fear more of them teams ahead on your schedule, Wiz sort of touched on it, still didn't say who he was most worried about.

I just think it's this week, I mean you're on the road vs a ranked team who has a reinvigorated run game, College Game day and all. This is it, and if you guys win this, it's all down hill save injury.

Maybe SC bites you, but that would only happen if Petersen wasn't prepared, and Petersen will be prepared, trust me. He knows how to prepare for teams like USC, and he has proved it over and over again. Just ask Bob Stoops!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly if I see a loss for your program this season, it will be in the playoffs.

I understand if you guys don't want to put numbers to it. In hindsight, it's kind of a jinxy thing to do.

Still, who do you fear more of them teams ahead of you, Wiz sort of touched on it, still didn't say who he was most worried about.

I just think it's this week, I mean you're on the road vs a ranked team who has a reinvigorated run game, College Game day and all. This is it, and if you guys win this, it's all down hill save injury.

Maybe SC bites you, but that would only happen if Petersen wasn't prepared, and Petersen will be prepared, trust me.

No Utah is a big game some idiot I believe said the Dawgs would win by 17 points this weekend..:whistle:

But I got a feeling it will a tough game, who knows the Dawgs could very easily come out and establish the line of scrimmage and handle the Utes all day long...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Dawgs could very easily come out and establish the line of scrimmage and handle the Utes all day long...
And none of us would be surprised mcnabb, not a one.

Did you notice I had the AC as No. 2?

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Still, who do you fear more of them teams ahead on your schedule, Wiz sort of touched on it, still didn't say who he was most worried about.

Maybe SC bites you, but that would only happen if Petersen wasn't prepared, and Petersen will be prepared, trust me. He knows how to prepare for teams like USC, and he has proved it over and over again. Just ask Bob Stoops!
WSU.

USC is looking great, but they started looking looking great after Bama, Stanford, and Utah. Not that they aren't much better now than when they started, they clearly hit a stride and have a more than competent QB working for them now, but still... I suppose I'd rank them after WSU as far as concern goes. From what I've seen of them I can see Browning having his way with their secondary.

I guess the teams I'd be most worried about are the obvious ones, while realizing it'd probably be Cal or Arizona St. Who fucks shit up for us, because that's how it seems to work...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the teams I'd be most worried about are the obvious ones, while realizing it's probably be Cal or Arizona St. Who fucks shit up for us, because that's how it seems to work...
:lol: Ain't that the truth, and exactly what Wiz was saying earlier.

I just don't see it.

I'd imagine if it came down to one of those two as the speed bump, I'd give it to Cal since that game is at Berkeley!