• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a little confused (don't say it Wiz.lol). But if the bests about the Washington USC game how is there a loser since it hasnt been played yet or was it for another game/teams?

On another note I don't wanna hear about dragging on stupid shit. lol. This is about a football bet on a message board? Are you guys in grade school?
That has been corrected. Aside from some bad turnovers SC looked great again last night. Rojo was extremely impressive. Hopefully Darnold starts hitting some of those deep balls. And they continue to improve

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it interesting that someone who has so much to say about SportsHoopla bets on this thread, and someone who has so much to say about the Dawg defense on this thread and someone who has so much to say about what Joe Williams wont be able to do vs the Washington defense, and someone who was allowed handicap the over and under amount of rushing yard on their own, wont take a measly one week avi bet!

:dhd:
I've been pretty clear. I'll fly someone else's flag over my team losing. That's how I roll. If clark and his stupidity should stand for anything it's make damned sure if you are going to bet anything you know what you are getting into and are all in on the terms.

Not a chance in hell I make a yardage bet with someone that isn't even a fan of the team he's trying to bet on, let alone ever take one of those. But keep trying to push me if you like. It hasn't ever worked, but don't let that stop you.

:suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, to be 12-1 and miss out on the Playoffs would be a shame.

There better not be a 2 loss SEC or B1G team that would pushing them Dawgs out is all I'm saying.
Pac overall is down this year and their resume wouldn't be strong, plus in your scenario they would have lost their last game. It's always easier to overcome earlier losses. Like say Louisville if they win out.

You combine a weak SOS and a late season loss and it's very very unlikely they are in. Others in the top 5 would have to shit the bed to clear room. There are just too many other good options.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The screenshots I saw haven't been posted on here. It wasn't anything on McNabb's part ... it goes deeper than that and its being handled by ford.
:lol: So now clark has sent this mysterious PM to both ford and some random new poster on the site and it's so damning that a bet on a game that hasn't happened yet should be called off, but the details can't be shared with even the person the bet was made with to start with? :L

It's all moot since clark here has now said he's back on board with this bet as long as McNabb wants to stay with it. I mean this is not shocking since USC won easily last night and now he's back to being more confident in it. This bullshit all started when UW blew up Oregon and clark peed down his leg.

Either way, the details of this discussion have been moved to the alt nightshift thread in the basement and future discussions on it should go there.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The screenshots I saw haven't been posted on here. It wasn't anything on McNabb's part ... it goes deeper than that and its being handled by ford.
Posting the screen shots would have not been beneficial to the board.He corrected that for me. I told Wiz to trust ford. He's a good guy. And I offered Mcnabb an alternative. If he chooses to go through the ban bet thats his choice. I would prefer neither of us be banned. Which is a real possibility both ways. But that is not my choice. The problem was corrected. We are in for a great game when USC plays Washington either way . A lot of implications in the standings. Its good to see this game hold so much meaning :suds:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posting the screen shots would have not been beneficial to the board.He corrected that for me. I told Wiz to trust ford. He's a good guy. And I offered Mcnabb an alternative. If he chooses to go through the ban bet thats his choice. I would prefer neither of us be banned. Which is a real possibility both ways. But that is not my choice. The problem was corrected. We are in for a great game when USC plays Washington either way . A lot of implications in the standings. Its good to see this game hold so much meaning :suds:
You said you'd keep you pussy welching issues out of this thread. Please take it to the penalty box where you belong.

Thanks. :suds:

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has been corrected. Aside from some bad turnovers SC looked great again last night. Rojo was extremely impressive. Hopefully Darnold starts hitting some of those deep balls. And they continue to improve

I really want him to hold onto the football better.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: So now clark has sent this mysterious PM to both ford and some random new poster on the site and it's so damning that a bet on a game that hasn't happened yet should be called off, but the details can't be shared with even the person the bet was made with to start with? :L

It's all moot since clark here has now said he's back on board with this bet as long as McNabb wants to stay with it. I mean this is not shocking since USC won easily last night and now he's back to being more confident in it. This bullshit all started when UW blew up Oregon and clark peed down his leg.

Either way, the details of this discussion have been moved to the alt nightshift thread in the basement and future discussions on it should go there.
:tj:

If you're not interested in participating in a freaking 1 week avi bet then quit hijacking the freaking thread Wiz.

Most of us here don't give a shit about it, and since you wont take even a simple one week avi bet, I can't figure out why you are so stuck on stupid like you are....

Give it a rest or take this shit over to the night shift thread.
They'll love you there!:humble:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said you'd keep you pussy welching issues out of this thread. Please take it to the penalty box where you belong.

Thanks. :suds:
Adoree Jackson passed Curtis Conway. Breaking his return yards record congrats Adoree.

I believe he's also closing in on moving up the TD record books.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:tj:

If you're not interested in participating in a freaking 1 week avi bet then quit hijacking the freaking thread Wiz.

Most of us here don't give a shit about it, and since you wont take even a simple one week avi bet, I can't figure out why you are so stuck on stupid like you are....

Give it a rest or take this shit over to the night shift thread.
They'll love you there!:humble:
Okay, I am so damned tired of this convo, I didn't read what I quoted all the way through.

My apologies as I see that you were ending it in your last sentence.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really want him to hold onto the football better.
He has got to be more careful with the football. I like his confidence. But at times he is far too lax with the ball in the pocket. I would also like to see them get a little more work with him.In regards to his deep ball accuracy. He missed a few walk in TD passes last night. Over all he has made great strides as QB and for the team. Its hard to believe he's a red shirt freshman.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus mike, calm down. It was a pac12 bet between two pac12 posters and we (mostly jim and I, but yeah) have spent dozens of pages arguing over much much more trivial bullshit than this. It's ok man. It really will be fine.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus mike, calm down. It was a pac12 bet between two pac12 posters and we (mostly jim and I, but yeah) have spent dozens of pages arguing over much much more trivial bullshit than this. It's ok man. It really will be fine.
See post 2191.

That said, you really went overboard in spamming this thread with that shit.

I'm done bitching about it now.

Anyone other Dawg fan want to take on the Avi bet offer that Wizzer turned down?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are at least 5 teams playing good ball right now. We will see how good Utah is tomorrow, but until they are knocked off they have to be on the short list. Any of those 5 right now can be in position to win the Pac. It's way too early to start crowning anyone.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun fact @Vitamike the sales of Jager and Vodka took a 90% spike here following the JJ Stokes game. The local liquer stores thank the bruins