• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See post 2191.

That said, you really went overboard in spamming this thread with that shit.

I'm done bitching about it now.

Anyone other Dawg fan want to take on the Avi bet offer that Wizzer turned down?
Uhhh... no... I just got done rocking a Beaver avi for a game in which my team kicked ass, but didn't cover the ridiculous spread, so I'm done with anything but straight up avi bets for a while...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhhh... no... I just got done rocking a Beaver avi for a game in which my team kicked ass, but didn't cover the ridiculous spread, so I'm done with anything but straight up avi bets for a while...
Exactly. And to be clear here, I took every duck avi bet when our team was 20+ point underdogs and paid them off. I have NEVER turned down a bet straight up against anyone unless they just don't post much so they probably won't post much either after a loss. That's really the only reason I would turn one down.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can respect that.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see if he can get off and have a nice day or if Petersen and company can keep him in check.

And really that bet was tailored for Wiz since he gave me shit about Joe Williams.
I mean if you talk shit, back it the fuck up, or shut it the fuck up. :lol:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see if he can get off and have a nice day or if Petersen and company can keep him in check.

And really that bet was tailored for Wiz since he gave me shit about Joe Williams.
I mean if you talk shit, back it the fuck up, or shut it the fuck up. :lol:
So, how did I talk shit exactly? And how is taking some arbitrary bet of yours supposed to be backing it up? I mean you don't call oly a bitch because he won't take bets when he has strong opinions do you?

Man are you sensitive this week bro. Not sure who pissed in your corn flakes, but you need a vacation man.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my. Heard that Utah is going all in with the college game day presence and invited
every recruit their pursuing to town this weekend to visit.
Huskies pull their pants down and that may end backfiring. :heh:

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my. Heard that Utah is going all in with the college game day presence and invited
Utah fans have been camping outside the stadium since yesterday ... it's like one big party.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, how did I talk shit exactly? And how is taking some arbitrary bet of yours supposed to be backing it up? I mean you don't call oly a bitch because he won't take bets when he has strong opinions do you?

Man are you sensitive this week bro. Not sure who pissed in your corn flakes, but you need a vacation man.
Never called anyone a bitch here, just giving you some reciprocatory grief Wiz.

You're good at labels, so you can call it sensitive, I'll call it edgy. Mainly because of all the recent BS you spammed for several pages. It was enough to make anyone of us edgy, the bottle just pointed to me I guess.

As far as talking shit, it wasn't a ton, minor would be more like it, just coupled with all that business you had no real business in, made the shit taking statement relevant.

So after the Bruins loss to Utah, I poked a little fun and warned Dawg fans of Joe Williams break away speed, inferring not to let him past your front 7 because the guy can move! You, really didn't say anything more than poo pooing my take.

A bit later in the convo, I posted Joe Williams stats since returning from retirement in his last two games, and you had this to say.
Vita, we get it. Joe ran up a ton of yards. Just not sure that's going to happen to us just because it happened to you.
Again, not a whole lot of shit talking considering, but still words to back up IMO due to your emphatic interest in bets and sech of late.

Last you are correct, I do need a freaking vacation! :gaah:

I haven't had a decent one since October of 2014 when wifey and I went to Italy & Germany for a couple of weeks. It's just been too many Funerals & Weddings taking up my PT of late, that a company change for the wife set us back a bit.

Oh and who pissed in my corn flakes.... Um, that would be Mora, Fisher and them freaking Cubbies! :mad2:

Last edited:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go get that vacation bro. You need it.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That could very well happen too.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utah has a great game day crowd. It will be an electric atmosphere for sure. That MUSS section will be going ape shit. Always good to show kids what they can expect even in a loss. Just knowing you get to play in front of that helps big time.

While I agree Utah's record says they should be respected, their injuries and lack of a threat in the passing game just don't scare me much. UW loses this game if they beat themselves. Which is always possible with college kids. Just not anticipating it.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utah has a great game day crowd. It will be an electric atmosphere for sure. That MUSS section will be going ape shit. Always good to show kids what they can expect even in a loss. Just knowing you get to play in front of that helps big time.

While I agree Utah's record says they should be respected, their injuries and lack of a threat in the passing game just don't scare me much. UW loses this game if they beat themselves. Which is always possible with college kids. Just not anticipating it.
I don't know man... troy williams is like really mad...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if he goes out and drops 250y on us?

Oh right, we saw him play when he was here. Never mind.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Karma's a bitch man! :lol:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, well except all of those quotes now have his new name next to them. Too bad for him it doesn't keep his old name for those.

You if all people should be bashing him considering the very strong case you built against jeffro. I mean being consistent and all.

That's a good point bringing up Jeffro. You can blame him if Clarkson doesn't honor his bet with McNabb. Jeffro didn't honor his bet, why should anyone else.

:noidea:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a good point bringing up Jeffro. You can blame him if Clarkson doesn't honor his bet with McNabb. Jeffro didn't honor his bet, why should anyone else.

So you are now going to exonerate jeffro because your buddy was going to do something far worse right? I mean being fair and all.

Take it to the PB man. We are over this on the CFB. Your boy said he's back in. That's all we needed.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jeffro also didn't make a point of dragging an admin in to everything so no one could back out.