• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a little confused (don't say it Wiz.lol). But if the bests about the Washington USC game how is there a loser since it hasnt been played yet or was it for another game/teams?

On another note I don't wanna hear about dragging on stupid shit. lol. This is about a football bet on a message board? Are you guys in grade school?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@AlaskaGuy

Do PAC fans lack testicles when it comes to bets?

LOL!!!
I don't know much about what's going on in regards to the bet that was made but I have seen the screenshots he's talking about in a PM and he's telling the truth by the looks of those screenies.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, I know too soon and all, especially with a big game this weekend and then going on the road again next week, but looking ahead at the schedule that week, if all goes according to plan, I don't see why not.
If CGD comes back to the PAC again this year, it will be in Washington State for the Apple Cup, or it will be in Colorado for the Rumble in the Rockies.

What's interesting, if the North or South can sweep these to games (The Dawg @ Utes and The Cougs @ Buffs) that could be the deciding factor on where it is played. (If these four teams win out the remaining games on their schedules)

Also interesting enough, we fans could see two play-in games for the PAC12 Division Titles this year!

Since my Bruins are out, I'm kind of rooting for this scenario!

Last edited:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, let's split the difference and call it 90.

I'll take the over on a one week avi bet with ya Wiz, are you down?

Respectful avi of course!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way, I just threw a number out there. Again, if they over feature the run he could break 100.

I don't bet on stats, only outcomes and I don't favor taking or giving points.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way, I just threw a number out there. Again, if they over feature the run he could break 100.

I don't bet on stats, only outcomes and I don't favor taking or giving points.
Okay then, I'll give you 101 and under.

Now do you want to play?

It's only a week.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If CGD comes back to the PAC again this year, it will be in Washington State for the Apple Cup, or it will be in Colorado for the Rumble in the Rockies.

What's interesting, if the North or South can sweep these to games (The Dawg @ Utes and The Cougs @ Buffs) that could be the deciding factor on where it is played. (If these four teams win out the remaining games on their schedules)

Also interesting enough, we fans could see two play-in games for the PAC12 Division Titles this year!

Since my Bruins are out, I'm kind of rooting for this scenario!
The apple cup is on Friday, so it's not gonna be for that.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't that be something if the Utes were in the Playoffs and the Cougs were in the Rose Bowl?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a damn shame.
Thanks bro, I just hope that Mike Fafaul can stay healthy until Josh Rosen can return.

Seeing that True Freshman, 4 star pocket passing QB in Devon Modster burn his red shirt in this losing season would be a complete shame!

Can the Bruins still bring in a JuCo QB at this point? :noidea:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a little confused (don't say it Wiz.lol). But if the bests about the Washington USC game how is there a loser since it hasnt been played yet or was it for another game/teams?

On another note I don't wanna hear about dragging on stupid shit. lol. This is about a football bet on a message board? Are you guys in grade school?
The loser is trying to weasel out of a bet that hasn't taken place yet by making up stupid shit like he meant playing a video game version of the game, someone from the outside tampered with the bet (impossible), and taking a screen shot of a post instead of linking it because the truth was one post earlier where he made it clear the bet was still on.

Honestly I'd be happy if they both called it off. I think these kinds of bets are way overboard. But if you make one you have to stick to your word.
I don't know much about what's going on in regards to the bet that was made but I have seen the screenshots he's talking about in a PM and he's telling the truth by the looks of those screenies.
Um no. Context is everything and when you go look at what he took that screen shot of it's clear as day McNabb did not agree to ending it. He has never agreed to end it, and is still saying that as of this morning.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be different. lol. If I can I go watch the game at a bar in Old Town Pasadena with fans of both teams. That's always fun.
Or if the Buffs were to win the CCG over the Huskies...

Could the committee actually keep a CCG losing one loss PAC team in the Playoffs?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or if the Buffs were to win the CCG over the Huskies...

Could the committee actually keep a CCG losing one loss PAC team in the Playoffs?
No. UW would have to win out to be in and that's a solid lock. And I've said all year I don't see them doing that. It's just really cool to be in the conversation this long and have this much good press for this team. It will be a massive bonus if that came true.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The loser is trying to weasel out of a bet that hasn't taken place yet by making up stupid shit like he meant playing a video game version of the game, someone from the outside tampered with the bet (impossible), and taking a screen shot of a post instead of linking it because the truth was one post earlier where he made it clear the bet was still on.

Honestly I'd be happy if they both called it off. I think these kinds of bets are way overboard. But if you make one you have to stick to your word.

Um no. Context is everything and when you go look at what he took that screen shot of it's clear as day McNabb did not agree to ending it. He has never agreed to end it, and is still saying that as of this morning.
I find it interesting that someone who has so much to say about SportsHoopla bets on this thread, and someone who has so much to say about the Dawg defense on this thread and someone who has so much to say about what Joe Williams wont be able to do vs the Washington defense, and someone who was allowed handicap the over and under amount of rushing yards on their own, wont take a measly one week avi bet!

:dhd:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it interesting that someone who has so much to say about SportsHoopla bets on this thread, and someone who has so much to say about the Dawg defense on this thread and someone who has so much to say about what Joe Williams wont be able to do vs the Washington defense, and someone who was allowed handicap the over and under amount of rushing yard on their own, wont take a measly one week avi bet!

:dhd:
Awwwwww shit.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The screenshots I saw haven't been posted on here. It wasn't anything on McNabb's part ... it goes deeper than that and its being handled by ford.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. UW would have to win out to be in and that's a solid lock. And I've said all year I don't see them doing that. It's just really cool to be in the conversation this long and have this much good press for this team. It will be a massive bonus if that came true.
Wow, to be 12-1 and miss out on the Playoffs would be a shame.

There better not be a 2 loss SEC or B1G team that would pushing them Dawgs out is all I'm saying.