• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy it because your class is about full and many of the other bigboys will be jumping you in the fall and Jan. You got a great looking class, but it's July and LOI is 7 months away. You also need to worry about keeping all those early stars you landed. Flips happen.

Don't worry about it - we have a rusty nail

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy it because your class is about full and many of the other bigboys will be jumping you in the fall and Jan. You got a great looking class, but it's July and LOI is 7 months away. You also need to worry about keeping all those early stars you landed. Flips happen.
11 more to go is about full?

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11 more to go is about full?

The Ducks are going to take 25 for this class? :susp:

Unless you plan to start yearly roster culls like Bama, your class won't be 25 this year.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ducks are going to take 25 for this class? :susp:

Unless you plan to start yearly roster culls like Bama, your class won't be 25 this year.
Oregon has multiple transfers every year any way. the culling takes care of itself.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which pac team will be the first to have a FSU kind of expulsion from the team this year? Any? It's been more than a year since any UW players punched a chick. Due again? :noidea:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Athlon Sports is less credible then Bleacher Report
If there's one thing I require of preseason bowl predictions it's that they come from a reliable source.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which pac team will be the first to have a FSU kind of expulsion from the team this year? Any? It's been more than a year since any UW players punched a chick. Due again? :noidea:
I feel like those things move from year to year so oregon had it a couple years ago Washington did too so Im going to guess Cal this year.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure punching women exactly goes from year to year. It can happen anywhere, but if I even knew of a college kid in sports today I'd be warning of ANY kind of trouble with chicks in this currently hyper sensitive era, but damn. All of a sudden you are getting dudes punching chicks left and right. Da fuck is wrong with these people?

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure punching women exactly goes from year to year. It can happen anywhere, but if I even knew of a college kid in sports today I'd be warning of ANY kind of trouble with chicks in this currently hyper sensitive era, but damn. All of a sudden you are getting dudes punching chicks left and right. Da fuck is wrong with these people?

Can you imagine if a school had a coach that hit women???

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear what you are saying but I still feel like people are discounting Utah more than they should

I would never discount the value of an Australian-style rugby punter, those guys are game changers when dealing with field position change...

Just happy the Beavers know this and have their version of one for the coming years.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil Steele is projecting UW as a bowl team as well. Is he considered a reliable source? :whistle:

Meh. People here should know me well enough by now to know all of those preseason lists and projections are nothing more interesting than time fillers in the late off season while you wait for fall camp. At least Phil's has some good insight into other teams you might not know much about. That is useful, the rest of it is just amusing while we wait for real football again.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil Steele is projecting UW as a bowl team as well. Is he considered a reliable source? :whistle:

Meh. People here should know me well enough by now to know all of those preseason lists and projections are nothing more interesting than time fillers in the late off season while you wait for fall camp. At least Phil's has some good insight into other teams you might not know much about. That is useful, the rest of it is just amusing while we wait for real football again.
Steele is considered the best. obviously he still has some misses here and there tho

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has every team in the south potentially being in bowl games, including Colorado.

He was on the radio this morning obviously pimping his yearly mag and when the interviewer asked him about the potential upsets for OSU this year for winning it all his first response was to look out for USC. He thinks their added depth along with their talent level could leave them challenging for the national title. I'd assume that means he likes them a LOT for also winning the Pac, but he didn't directly say so. He spent a lot of time talking about the South teams, gave his insight into UW and WSU (doesn't see them reaching a bowl) and really said nothing about Oregon or Stanford directly.

Since his mag is now out, it's only a matter of time before Mamba posts the specifics.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has every team in the south potentially being in bowl games, including Colorado.

He was on the radio this morning obviously pimping his yearly mag and when the interviewer asked him about the potential upsets for OSU this year for winning it all his first response was to look out for USC. He thinks their added depth along with their talent level could leave them challenging for the national title. I'd assume that means he likes them a LOT for also winning the Pac, but he didn't directly say so. He spent a lot of time talking about the South teams, gave his insight into UW and WSU (doesn't see them reaching a bowl) and really said nothing about Oregon or Stanford directly.

Since his mag is now out, it's only a matter of time before Mamba posts the specifics.

I think what might help USC in the future is the new system. If history repeats USC will lose to someone they shouldn't lose to and that would always doom them because they werent in the SEC but with this new playoffs a one loss USC could get in there. I still think USC loses two at minimum during the regular season this year so I don't see playoffs this year.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was only passing along what Phil had said. He sees them as a national contender. If you haven't read his write up on them, it's free to DL right now today.

http://www.philsteele.com/Pdf/Blogs/2015_Top_40/3_USC.pdf

He has them 3rd in the country and he always has this count down and lets the page for each team go for free during that process. They just happen to be at #3 today. Don't wait though, it won't be up there long.

Despite them playing Oregon and Stanford in their conference draw, he still likes them in the Pac and as a contender for the title.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats long been USC thing losing to someone they shoulndt. an not just a minor upset but teams that finish way below them.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While he does pretty good this is what his top 10 looked like last year.

1. Florida State
2. Alabama
3. Ohio State
4. Oklahoma
5. UCLA
6. Oregon
7. Georgia
8. Baylor
9. Auburn
10. South Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.