• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fucking hate Walmart and won't go unless my wife more or less tricks me into going with her. She's like a damned addict to that place. Bitches about prices if we go anywhere else. Hate their cash register cluster fuck and those bag holders that only serve to make sure my wife looses a bag of shit every now and then. Hate the layout that has the only decent crap in the place at the back of the store, a half mile away. The stockers are mostly miserable sons of bitches and many of the people who shop there shouldn't be allowed out in public.

That's my favorite thing about Wal-Mart. I get at least one good laugh every time I go.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC sophomore OLB Jabari Ruffin, who was competing for a starting position, tore a knee ligament in practice Sunday and will miss the 2014 season. Ruffin was injured after being tackled during an interception return, but it was not until undergoing tests later in the day that the extent of the damage was revealed.

"This is very unfortunate news about Jabari, but I know he will rehab well and come back strong next year," said head coach Steve Sarkisian. "And, I know our team will step up in his absence."

Ruffin made 22 tackles as a reserve last season, including his first career sack. Without him, the Trojans will lean on J.R. Tavai, Scott Felix (formerly Starr), Quinton Powell and some strong freshmen to fill the outside linebacker positions.

Saw that this morning. Sucks for the kid. At least it was a position where we're not too thin. If he was a DB or OL, that would have really hurt.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
University of Washington announces they will be doing a web series chronicling the 2014 season called "The Pursuit" which will provide behind the scenes look at players and coaches. :suds:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmTKGEzQTGU]The Pursuit Teaser Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford nails down their third O-line commitment in 6'7" 285# Jack Dreyer. They offered today and he committed tonight.

His offers included ASU, Cal, Colorado, Harvard, Oregon State, Utah, WSU, Wisconsin and Yale.

Last edited by a moderator:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great get for Stanford. Kid obviously has the grades with those ivy league offers.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice "State of PAC12 2014 football" article by Ted Miller at ESPN that talks about subjects like scheduling vs. other confs, winning the perception battles, etc....

What we can take from it is all is PAC football has never been more healthy, our tougher schedules do benefit us, and should especially come playoff/bowl selections.

Pac-12: Issue is schedule, not perception - Pac-12 Blog - ESPN

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
University of Washington announces they will be doing a web series chronicling the 2014 season called "The Pursuit" which will provide behind the scenes look at players and coaches. :suds:

The Pursuit Teaser Trailer - YouTube

Pretty cool. Too many W's and purple and gold to thumb up ya. But at any rate, that should get ya tuned up for another season.

I like that they are doing a series of videos in this fashion. Good idea.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nevermind, the replacement has 13 letters in his last name, GL wif dat one announcers.:lol:

Locals will just refer to him as Andre. Nationally they will read it as slowly as possible and anunciate every last letter.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty cool. Too many W's and purple and gold to thumb up ya. But at any rate, that should get ya tuned up for another season.

I like that they are doing a series of videos in this fashion. Good idea.

It's def been a change in culture with us fans and the two coaches. Steve loved blabbing to the press and tweeting out woofs when verbals happened. Petersen is the total opposite. Is comfortable with the press, but seems to keep as much 411 guarded as possible. The fans are dying for details, but considering what a transition is involved, its understandable.

I'm glad they're doing these vids. Will help a lot as were pacing like expecting fathers at the hospital.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's def been a change in culture with us fans and the two coaches. Steve loved blabbing to the press and tweeting out woofs when verbals happened. Petersen is the total opposite. Is comfortable with the press, but seems to keep as much 411 guarded as possible. The fans are dying for details, but considering what a transition is involved, its understandable.

I'm glad they're doing these vids. Will help a lot as were pacing like expecting fathers at the hospital.

It's inevitable that Washington will be a PAC power again.

For the sake of the rivalry I hope both teams are upper echelon when it happens.

Only one year where both were powers. 2000. Can you imagine a handful of seasons like that in a row.

Awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gratz to you guys for having an openly gay player. About time you caught up to the progressive SEC.

:happy:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today is that day every year when the excitement starts to really build.

Tickets in hand for the season.

It's real folks. Almost time to get it on!

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houshmandzadeh one of my favorite Beaver receivers sees your 13 letter name and raises you one more.

TJ H was awesome @ State and the pro's...nice find ya bastard!

It's inevitable that Washington will be a PAC power again.

For the sake of the rivalry I hope both teams are upper echelon when it happens.

Only one year where both were powers. 2000. Can you imagine a handful of seasons like that in a row.

Awesome.

Careful what ya wish for here Mamba, like waking up the Chinese and challenging them to an "economic fight".

Like the thinking tho, makes for great Sats don't it?

Gratz to you guys for having an openly gay player. About time you caught up to the progressive SEC.

:happy:

Leading the way AGAIN in the 21 century 1st quart ya are!

Today is that day every year when the excitement starts to really build.

Tickets in hand for the season.

It's real folks. Almost time to get it on!

Ya sound like Vin Scully getting ready to call out a Dodger game Whiz. Except ya forgot to tell us about the "waft of cocktails and the smell of co-ed sex blowing in from Lake Washington and the dormitories". Pick up your game a bit Vinny!
:yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.