• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CU's program is a joke. They could give away free tickets to Buffs games here & they still wouldn't fill the stadium.

It's sad. I look forward to when they are competitive again. All my Nebraska buddies have told me their fans are brutal though. lol.

They weren't that bad at the fiesta in 01

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CU's program is a joke. They could give away free tickets to Buffs games here & they still wouldn't fill the stadium.
Yeah, CU's football program isn't what it use to be.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's sad. I look forward to when they are competitive again. All my Nebraska buddies have told me their fans are brutal though. lol.

They weren't that bad at the fiesta in 01

I think CU made a mistake going to the 12 Pac, they don't belong in that conference. They should have joined the Mountain West instead.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I don't see them turning things around anytime soon.
I agree! The Pac 12 is a pretty tough conference.

Last edited by a moderator:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the reminder I'm supposed to go to WM and get some folders for my son. School starts on Wed.

Can football start already???? I so f ing ready.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado may match the 4 wins from last season maybe even improve by 1.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you have been and shopped at Walmart? You said you have "NEVER been to a Walmart"!!! :L
Old timer that was Wallace who had never been. I have been, but only for ammo, and even that I can now find cheaper elsewhere.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fucking hate Walmart and won't go unless my wife more or less tricks me into going with her. She's like a damned addict to that place. Bitches about prices if we go anywhere else. Hate their cash register cluster fuck and those bag holders that only serve to make sure my wife looses a bag of shit every now and then. Hate the layout that has the only decent crap in the place at the back of the store, a half mile away. The stockers are mostly miserable sons of bitches and many of the people who shop there shouldn't be allowed out in public.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fucking hate Walmart and won't go unless my wife more or less tricks me into going with her. She's like a damned addict to that place. Bitches about prices if we go anywhere else. Hate their cash register cluster fuck and those bag holders that only serve to make sure my wife looses a bag of shit every now and then. Hate the layout that has the only decent crap in the place at the back of the store, a half mile away. The stockers are mostly miserable sons of bitches and many of the people who shop there shouldn't be allowed out in public.

I could go on and on...but why? Whiz has one part of this equation solved already. One place I'll NEVER step foot in.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I tried to shop at Wal*mart once.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Try going to the one in Renton. Enjoy getting robbed.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC sophomore OLB Jabari Ruffin, who was competing for a starting position, tore a knee ligament in practice Sunday and will miss the 2014 season. Ruffin was injured after being tackled during an interception return, but it was not until undergoing tests later in the day that the extent of the damage was revealed.

"This is very unfortunate news about Jabari, but I know he will rehab well and come back strong next year," said head coach Steve Sarkisian. "And, I know our team will step up in his absence."

Ruffin made 22 tackles as a reserve last season, including his first career sack. Without him, the Trojans will lean on J.R. Tavai, Scott Felix (formerly Starr), Quinton Powell and some strong freshmen to fill the outside linebacker positions.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old timer that was Wallace who had never been. I have been, but only for ammo, and even that I can now find cheaper elsewhere.
Sorry, I thought it was you that posted the Walmart thing!!! If a person doesn't like Walmart, then they have to stay away from that store. Personally I have no problem with Walmart. I guess it all depends if you are going to buy groceries, or something else. :suds:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I thought it was you that posted the Walmart thing!!! If a person doesn't like Walmart, then they have to stay away from that store. Personally I have no problem with Walmart. I guess it all depends if you are going to buy groceries, or something else. :suds:

To each his own OT, I have no problem with people who shop "there". I choose not to because of "their" Corp policies et al. I'm sure I could save money by going there, just don't. I would rather pay more for an item at a "mom-n-pop brick-n-mortar place" instead. At least at the one's still left where I live.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To each his own OT, I have no problem with people who shop "there". I choose not to because of "their" Corp policies et al. I'm sure I could save money by going there, just don't. I would rather pay more for an item at a "mom-n-pop brick-n-mortar place" instead. At least at the one's still left where I live.
Fair enough!!! :suds:

Status
Not open for further replies.