• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KT has been here for a long time. She may be a little bit if a gators homer and she seems to have so etging against the lack. But she is a good person and poster and she does have a sense if humor

I know she's well liked, which is why I didn't directly insult her. Her comments sound like something my mother would say because she has no idea what she's talking about.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh I feel like Carroll had a much better track record, even in the NFL. With the Patriots, Carroll went 27-21, in comparison to the 31-33 record Mora has at the NFL level. Also, from 2002-2008 Carroll went an incredible 82-9 while finishing 1st place in the Pac-10 every one of those years. While Mora has been good at UCLA, it doesn't even compare to the dynasty that Carroll had created at USC during that 7 year stretch. In addition to that, Carroll had a lot of time to develop as a coach between his tenure with the Patriots and the Seahawks (around 10 years I believe).

True. As far as college success, I don't think you can really compare USC football to UCLA football though. USC is always going to bring in more talent than UCLA. Even with only being able to sign 15 kids per season, we were bringing in top 10 level classes.

It's like comparing USC and UCLA in basketball. USC will have some seasons where we do pretty well and we'll bring a top player here and there, but we're not going to be getting the same talent UCLA gets.

I agree re: Carroll having more time to develop as a coach. He was at USC for about 10 years while Mora has only been at UCLA for 3 or 4, so he may want to stick around a little longer. On the other hand though, sometimes you have to strike when the iron is hot.

Either way, it's looking like it's going to be an interesting off-season in the PAC. Should keep us all pretty well entertained.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KT has been here for a long time. She may be a little bit if a gators homer and she seems to have so etging against the lack. But she is a good person and poster and she does have a sense if humor

Yeah, she's a great poster and I enjoy most of her posts. But sometimes she seems like she will post on something that she doesn't know a lot about before actually looking into it a little bit.

Saying Florida outranked Stanford academically and posting a link to a list that Stanford wasn't even on, because it was only public universities was priceless though.

Especially since the full list that included private universities was in the exact same link.:L

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, she's a great poster and I enjoy most of her posts. But sometimes she seems like she will post on something that she doesn't know a lot about before actually looking into it a little bit.

Saying Florida outranked Stanford academically and posting a link to a list that Stanford wasn't even on, because it was only public universities was priceless though.

Especially since the full list that included private universities was in the exact same link.:L

That was the best.

I don't get why people try to argue things they know nothing about. After someone points out that Harbaugh's tenure at Stanford was impressive considering what Stanford is and where they were, why would someone who later admits they know nothing of stanford have the impulse to argue it?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the best.

I don't get why people try to argue things they know nothing about. After someone points out that Harbaugh's tenure at Stanford was impressive considering what Stanford is and where they were, why would someone who later admits they know nothing of stanford have the impulse to argue it?

You meet all kinds of interesting folks on the interwebz.:lol:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm having fun with it :D
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...t-fear-nobody-not-even-richard-sherman-3.html

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw that and was wondering who he lost the bet to.

Long story short RA had a thread about cooking a digiorno pizza without taking the card board off first a long time ago. It spawned a massive debate so we put the two together for him with a fight on twist

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised you guys didn't jump on the Sherman Winston thread. It's a direct connection between Stanford and Florida well FSU

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we are cornering tbe market on Trojans in that mock draft TF I still have at least one more up my sleeve. It's amazing how much elite nfl talent came out of USC over the years

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we are cornering tbe market on Trojans in that mock draft TF I still have at least one more up my sleeve. It's amazing how much elite nfl talent came out of USC over the years

Yeah, I agree. I've taken at least 3. I was a little surprised that O.J. Simpson was available as late as I took him. I mean, I know he's a double murderer, but he was a helluva great running back before that.

Probably cost me some votes though.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I agree. I've taken at least 3. I was a little surprised that O.J. Simpson was available as late as I took him. I mean, I know he's a double murderer, but he was a helluva great running back before that.

Probably cost me some votes though.

I think we are at 4 a piece right now I know I have one more in the board.bosseli was a great pick

Status
Not open for further replies.