• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like it's time to build an Ark. Damnit, football season was about to start...

510.gif

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The end of days may be here, but PAC12 network will be at all PAC teams training camps this year. :clap:

BtpzifKCcAAoNyZ.jpg

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You da man Reg. :clap:

Not bad at all for a Fusky.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You da man Reg. :clap:

Not bad at all for a Fusky.

:suds: Football is in the air. Thank god!!!!! Between Seahawks going for another SB run, Chris Petersen with the Huskies, the PAC at it's most competitive that I can remember, going to be football nirvana this season.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you question my attitude with the garbage you've been spewing? Go back and read the vitriol you've dumped on this thread.

I've got a response for you right here.

:finger2:

You have offered nothing to back up your claim that individual coaches are no better/worse after a bye than they would be playing the same game in back to back weeks. You are only interested in creating drama of what was just a small article on the PAC12 THREAD that wasn't a big deal anyway. No one created a new thread and thumped their chest over it, just passed it along as two Pac coaches were in this article and we pass that along to our readers.

Don't agree with it? Fine. You haven't offered any reason to continue this discussion. It's time for you to find the door and leave the Pac12 thread alone. If you can't find it on your own either I, or one of the other CFB mods will help you to it.

A threat that is inappropriate for a MOD that is involved. If that is warranted, you should never engaged him in the first place. Whether a coach is or is not better after a bye is not an earth shaking issue, just one that turned into a personal issue.:bullshit:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

A threat that is inappropriate for a MOD that is involved. If that is warranted, you should never engaged him in the first place. Whether a coach is or is not better after a bye is not an earth shaking issue, just one that turned into a personal issue.:bullshit:

And it's a dead issue now so your point is?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is it about you Whiz? Must have a bulls-eye on your back. No sooner one conflict is over and another one pops up.

Naw, that's just NN being NN. I no sooner take that personally than any of the other regulars up here. Everyone has their opinions about what a Mod should, or should not do on the boards. They don't expect us to be saints on this site so I'll be who I am and let the chips fall where they may. If NN wants to get sand in his mangina over it so be it.

:suds:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

Didn't see where a threat was made and you don't have the full story.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw, that's just NN being NN. I no sooner take that personally than any of the other regulars up here. Everyone has their opinions about what a Mod should, or should not do on the boards. They don't expect us to be saints on this site so I'll be who I am and let the chips fall where they may. If NN wants to get sand in his mangina over it so be it.

:suds:

Oh that's a great thread topic, I'll throw a poll in it as well.....

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds: Football is in the air. Thank god!!!!! Chris Petersen with the Huskies, the PAC at it's most competitive that I can remember, going to be football nirvana this season.

Yeh but it's still another 30 days from actual live game! The pain is getting worse, need to see a game!

Remember when you were a kid and Xmas couldn't come fast enough???

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

Jelly, jelly, jelly!!!

Just a lot of jelly going on here around here lately...

Hv3Nu.gif

NN if you want to be a mod, just do the diligence and apply!

Or maybe, you're just scared of the Whizzer now.

Eh? :noidea:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NN, please don't tell the mods how to do their jobs.
If you have a problem with one talk to the site owner or another mod.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I found it ironic he was calling me out in public for calling out someone else in public.

:lol:

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mamba, I wouldn't think of telling a mod how to do his job. The site owner can make his own judgments without my help and what would be the point of talking to another mod? But I might have opinions now and then. I will express them. Sorry if my opinions offend you.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba, I wouldn't think of telling a mod how to do his job. The site owner can make his own judgments without my help and what would be the point of talking to another mod? But I might have opinions now and then. I will express them. Sorry if my opinions offend you.

Didn't offend me at all bud. We have butted heads on the same subject.

And the reason you would tell another mod is because we could have a discussion as a group about it.

Anything brought to a moderators attention is discussed without bias and discussed honestly.

HD is really busy with other things and trusts us 100% with these issues.

But let's be honest, Wiz was doing nothing more than defending our turf in here. Of all threads on this entire site, minus the team boards... We are the tightest group of posters collectively. And it is moderated in that fashion as well. And will continue to be.

If you are from another conference or not a regular here on this thread the leash is short.

Status
Not open for further replies.