• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go right on ahead and keep thinking what you want. You're providing some great entertainment value.

Ironic thing is, I get a smile on my face every time I refresh and see "Trojanfan" as the last post.

Again, someday you will learn football. Leading to you having an actual argument(at least I fucking hope).

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem for UCLA is that this will be the 3rd time in 2 years that they have played Oregon and neither of the 1st 2 games were close. They beat them 42-14 last year and 42-30 this year in game that wasn't as close as the score makes it look. The Ducks were up 35-10 before Helfrich called off the dogs and UCLA got a couple of late scores.

In UCLA's favor, they are playing well at the right time and it's hard to beat a good team twice in the same season. But they really haven't shown they can handle Oregon.

It doesn't help that Oregon seems to be hellbent on getting Mariota the Heisman and getting into the playoff. I think the game will be closer, but I still expect the Ducks will win by 2 scores. The difference though will be that this time they will probably pull away late rather than take them out early like they last year and this year.

Yeah. If UCLA can handle their business against Furd and not look ahead to Oregon in the ccg, I like their chances. Looking ahead is a real danger here I think, most of the year the Bruins havent seemed too focused and it made them look highly overrated imo. I agree that they are playing much better now and focus seems to be there, but they have to handle Furd first. Danger, danger, danger...

Thats the biggest obstacle to beating the ducks in the CCG for them imo, looking past Furd. Once they take the field the Bruins WILL seal club them! :yahoo:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ironic thing is, I get a smile on my face every time I refresh and see "Trojanfan" as the last post.

Again, someday you will learn football. Leading to you having an actual argument(at least I fucking hope).

See, here's the problem. My post was about football and it was very logical. You, on the other hand, became butthurt because someone dared to suggest that your beloved Ducks might actually lose more than 1 or 2 games next year.

It's obvious that you are new to football. I hate to break it to you, but Oregon didn't invent the game and you don't know near as much about football as you think you do. But feel free to continue embarrassing yourself.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How old are you? I'll set the over/under at 14 and take 'under.'

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. If UCLA can handle their business against Furd and not look ahead to Oregon in the ccg, I like their chances. Looking ahead is a real danger here I think, most of the year the Bruins havent seemed too focused and it made them look highly overrated imo. I agree that they are playing much better now and focus seems to be there, but they have to handle Furd first. Danger, danger, danger...

Thats the biggest obstacle to beating the ducks in the CCG for them imo, looking past Furd. Once they take the field the Bruins WILL seal club them! :yahoo:

We'll see. Assuming UCLA gets past the Trees, I expect it will be a very good game.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, here's the problem. My post was about football and it was very logical. You, on the other hand, became butthurt because someone dared to suggest that your beloved Ducks might actually lose more than 1 or 2 games next year.

It's obvious that you are new to football. I hate to break it to you, but Oregon didn't invent the game and you don't know near as much about football as you think you do. But feel free to continue embarrassing yourself.

No, here's the problem. My post stated the inconsistencies in peoples gripes about Oregon. Either Mariota is a system qb or the team can't step up without him. Of course you just lacked a fully functioning brain to build off of that thought.

On the other hand, your other USC brethren(He actually has a nice head on his shoulders) made a great point about the Zona game. I then replied with multiple first hand reasons as to why I think that game was lost and it wasn't a sign of needing MM greatness.

Now back to you, the butthurt one. You were not prepared for logical posts and thus had to back peddle and try to save face saying that I am butthurt(seriously? That's the best you got?)

Things would have went so much smoother if you were capable of simple human interaction, could comprehend written communication in a sufficient manner and just all around could formulate a rational thought when engaging in an open ended argument. Of course, all of that would take a brain functioning at full mass, and at this point I think that is asking too much.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How old are you? I'll set the over/under at 14 and take 'under.'

Yeah, because that comment isn't original or anything. In my experience those who ask that are usually the ones still behind in the development.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, here's the problem. My post stated the inconsistencies in peoples gripes about Oregon. Either Mariota is a system qb or the team can't step up without him. Of course you just lacked a fully functioning brain to build off of that thought.

On the other hand, your other USC brethren(He actually has a nice head on his shoulders) made a great point about the Zona game. I then replied with multiple first hand reasons as to why I think that game was lost and it wasn't a sign of needing MM greatness.

Now back to you, the butthurt one. You were not prepared for logical posts and thus had to back peddle and try to save face saying that I am butthurt(seriously? That's the best you got?)

Things would have went so much smoother if you were capable of simple human interaction, could comprehend written communication in a sufficient manner and just all around could formulate a rational thought when engaging in an open ended argument. Of course, all of that would take a brain functioning at full mass, and at this point I think that is asking too much.

Actually, I never called Mariota a system qb or griped about him in any way. I simply stated that Oregon may be looking at a down year of 9-3 or 8-4 because of the Ducks losing him.

You, somehow decided to take that as a gripe about Mariotam and went into butthurt mode crying about inconsistencies re: what people say about him which had nothing to do with anything that was said.

So, nice try there junior. Looks like it's you that is incapable of human interaction and being able to formulate a rational thought. You can't even respond accurately to a post. Now run along before someone figures out that you're too young to be posting on a site that's for those us over 18.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That purple avi looks good wallace! It was a fun game, enjoyed mingling with some of your beaver friends. :suds:

Do us all a favor and convince your guys to win next week.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Stanford playing well yesterday, this game has re-newed interest here with me. That Card D will be interesting to watch UCLA go up against.

Yep. It should be a good game. I haven't written Furd off as some have. They will be right back in the thick of it next year.

I'm just hoping the Bruins are focused, and the expectations most held for them at the start of the season sees fruition. Plus, and I'm being selfish here, I picked UCLA to win the PAC and the playoff. :lol:

Theres also some twilight zone history here. Every year since the pac12 and the CCG, the winner of the UCLA vs ASU game, went on to represent the South in the CCG. UCLA won that one this year. So if crazy trends continue, they'll handle Furd and be right back in the CCG.

In a year where the south pretty much kicked the Norths butt all year long, I have to think they'll put an end to the Norths CCG domination. Won't be easy though...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I never called Mariota a system qb or griped about him in any way. I simply stated that Oregon may be looking at a down year of 9-3 or 8-4 because of the Ducks losing him.

You, somehow decided to take that as a gripe about Mariotam and went into butthurt mode crying about inconsistencies re: what people say about him which had nothing to do with anything that was said.

So, nice try there junior. Looks like it's you that is incapable of human interaction and being able to formulate a rational thought. You can't even respond accurately to a post. Now run along before someone figures out that you're too young to be posting on a site that's for those us over 18.

Alright, jokes over. This is all an act isn't it? You are not actually this daft are you?

Why are you telling me about what "you simply stated". You were not even the one I fucking originally replied to. Seriously, are you this incapable of participating in a simple open ended argument as a message board is intended?

I replied to your fellow Trojan fan about why I disagree with the "not as good". It wasn't being butt hurt(btw it's two words if you are going to keep using it, I'll finally correctly use it), it was stating my OPINION. Then you jumped in and showed a complete inability to provide any sort of reasonable insight.

Now, I actually sincerely hope you yourself are under 18. It would make a lot more sense. If not, then I just feel bad as you were clearly deprived of a quality education.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. It should be a good game. I haven't written Furd off as some have. They will be right back in the thick of it next year.

I'm just hoping the Bruins are focused, and the expectations most held for them at the start of the season sees fruition. Plus, and I'm being selfish here, I picked UCLA to win the PAC and the playoff. :lol:

Theres also some twilight zone history here. Every year since the pac12 and the CCG, the winner of the UCLA vs ASU game, went on to represent the South in the CCG. UCLA won that one this year. So if crazy trends continue, they'll handle Furd and be right back in the CCG.

In a year where the south pretty much kicked the Norths butt all year long, I have to think they'll put an end to the Norths CCG domination. Won't be easy though...

I think the Trees will likely get back in the mix next season as well. Harbaugh set them up with a formula that works for them and Shaw seems to be continuing with it. If memory serves, they lost a lot last year and were young (especially on the o-line) this year. As a USC fan, I can attest first hand to the struggles of having a young, inexperienced o-line.:lol:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, jokes over. This is all an act isn't it? You are not actually this daft are you?

Why are you telling me about what "you simply stated". You were not even the one I fucking originally replied to. Seriously, are you this incapable of participating in a simple open ended argument as a message board is intended?

I replied to your fellow Trojan fan about why I disagree with the "not as good". It wasn't being butt hurt(btw it's two words if you are going to keep using it, I'll finally correctly use it), it was stating my OPINION. Then you jumped in and showed a complete inability to provide any sort of reasonable insight.

Now, I actually sincerely hope you yourself are under 18. It would make a lot more sense. If not, then I just feel bad as you were clearly deprived of a quality education.

Been messing with you all along. Been fun though.:lol:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Trees will likely get back in the mix next season as well. Harbaugh set them up with a formula that works for them and Shaw seems to be continuing with it. If memory serves, they lost a lot last year and were young (especially on the o-line) this year. As a USC fan, I can attest first hand to the struggles of having a young, inexperienced o-line.:lol:

Yeah their oline had issues. Most didn't get a lot of playing time as freshman last season even though they are all 4 and 5 star recruits, except 1 three star. Most will be juniors next year and a lot of the talking heads feel this will be Furds best oline group ever, eventually. That's saying something.

Status
Not open for further replies.