• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 780.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think in long run SC will regret not going after chris Petersen. Most of the experts consider him a top 10 coach. Sark not so much

Top 10 hell he hasn't even established himself in the PAC12 what makes him a top 10 already? Don't use his past because he needs better inventory then just the MWC and the WAC. No no way.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be all jealous lil Ute. Sooner or later your program will end up better than bottom of the barrel in the Pac and you won't need to hate on others anymore.

Petersen isn't a great Pac coach... yet. He just got here. If pundits have him as a great coach nationally based on his body of work then so be it. Those opinions don't win games.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 10 hell he hasn't even established himself in the PAC12 what makes him a top 10 already? Don't use his past because he needs better inventory then just the MWC and the WAC. No no way.

The crew has planned our trip to SLC. Driving my dodge dually. 3 of us. No Shaver. Too busy with his baby girl. Me, Michael aka G-unit, and Andy out designated driver aka designated Mormon. He was the driving force behind out lone Annual PAC road trip to SLC. Imagine that. :happy:

Love that dude, he has saved my ass dozens of times through the years. Best buddy a man could ask for. :suds:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sark speech:

Great to be ______. Location

Excited about ______. (Something new)

Mention a few "special" players.

Drop his new "win the day" like catch phrase for the year through out.

Mention this is his dream job and wants to be here forever.

HA! Nailed it.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing like PAC media day to bring the most hated of rivals together.

Kooombayaaaaaa

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must have. Spent more time talking about Geronimo than his team I think. :laugh3:

I am going to library to find it. If I can't find it off to Powells. Will read.

Hey, give him credit.... He did say it.... In as many words, it would be a lot better if we can talk something besides football. Ok i am going to be talking football and answering the same questions for the next 5 weeks and 4 months after that.

I love having Coach Leach in the PAC..... Until he beats my school that is. Amirite? Fuskies? Wouldn't you concur?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTH DID RILEY HAVE TO SAY? I DON'T HAVE CABLE ANYMORE...THANK GAWD.

Not on yet.

But along the lines of.....

Aaaaaah shux, guys. We work hard every day. 9 wins is a good feat here @ OSU, we are going to build on that moving forward. ( add paying a compliment to everyday PAC school along the way)

Classiest coach not only out west but across the country.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love me some Leach. Obviously I've love him less if that program was more dangerous, but even if they do beat us at some time in his tenure, you will always still look forward to seeing him with an open mic.

Dude rambled on today about his history and even that mundane information was still entertaining just because of how he delivers it.

I hope he stays at WSU for at least 10 more years.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not on yet.

But along the lines of.....

Aaaaaah shux, guys. We work hard every day. 9 wins is a good feat here @ OSU, we are going to build on that moving forward. ( add paying a compliment to everyday PAC school along the way)

Classiest coach not only out west but across the country.

I saw they are up @ 10:10 tomorrow with Doctor and Mannion. Plenty of Q's about the O and D I spose. Riley is the old dog on the Pac12 coaching block now. Not sure that means anything, but he is loyal for sure.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw they are up @ 10:10 tomorrow with Doctor and Mannion. Plenty of Q's about the O and D I spose. Riley is the old dog on the Pac12 coaching block now. Not sure that means anything, but he is loyal for sure.

I sure would like to see him get a ROse Bowl victory before he decides to hang up the whistle.

Of course with Oregon in the playoffs the same year handing OSU their ONLY loss on the year.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The road to the conf championship has never been tougher than it is right now. I'd love to see Riley go out on top, but that would be one hell of a season if it ever happens.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure would like to see him get a ROse Bowl victory before he decides to hang up the whistle.

Of course with Oregon in the playoffs the same year handing OSU their ONLY loss on the year.

Rubbin salt in old wounds again Mamba? At least 2 times your birds kicked my beaver in the nuts and stop a Rose run IF I recall correctly.
:gaah:

Well won't THIS year be fun with your boyz poised and slotted in the top 4 again. Hope Mariota's knees hold up till the Civil, wouldn't want anything less than your teams best come then.:whistle:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rubbin salt in old wounds again Mamba? At least 2 times your birds kicked my beaver in the nuts and stop a Rose run IF I recall correctly.
:gaah:

Well won't THIS year be fun with your boyz poised and slotted in the top 4 again. Hope Mariota's knees hold up till the Civil, wouldn't want anything less than your teams best come then.:whistle:

Not intended as cheap shot. Just saying what I would love to see.

One of these years before Riley hangs it up.

Oregon undefeated in semis

OSU in Rose

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guess I shouldn't criticize ol Sabs on his topic anymore eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not intended as cheap shot. Just saying what I would love to see.

One of these years before Riley hangs it up.

Oregon undefeated in semis

OSU in Rose

Let's "flip-flop" that idea with the Ducks in the Rose and Beavers in the semis, I can run with that. Hell either way I spose. :clap:

ONE THING YOU WILL SEE before Riley hangs up the coaching cleats and that is being the most winniest D1 coach in the State of Oregon history. We HAVE TO get this one done for him. Don't think he retires till it's in the bag...less than 5 years anyways.
:yahoo:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riley going 5 more years? Hmm. I hope so. That would rock. Just think he hangs it up probably before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.