• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moving on from OD. I suggest we all drop it. He isn't coming back.

He had an alt . That is a non winnable offense.

He is gone. But any of you miss him enough I can show you were he will likely be posting and you can surely join him if you don't like the decision that has been made and has been determined final with support of all of the mods when the decision was made as well as the board owner.

Thank you Gentleman. :suds:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moving on from OD. I suggest we all drop it. He isn't coming back.

He had an alt . That is a non winnable offense.

He is gone. But any of you miss him enough I can show you were he will likely be posting and you can surely join him if you don't like the decision that has been made and has been determined final with support of all of the mods when the decision was made as well as the board owner.

Thank you Gentleman. :suds:

have no clue what all this is about but curious what is alt. ? It's cool if you can't or don't wanna elaborate I was just curious.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hanging out at my gf's house on my phone trying to pass the time, I've always been curious though...

Why is having an alt account such a big deal? I can understand why it's a bannable offense, but it sounds like having an alt is literally the worst thing you could do on SportsHoopla.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hanging out at my gf's house on my phone trying to pass the time, I've always been curious though...

Why is having an alt account such a big deal? I can understand why it's a bannable offense, but it sounds like having an alt is literally the worst thing you could do on SportsHoopla.

It's the message board equivalent of catfishing. If you're an asshole or a jerk be and asshole or a jerk but making a fake name to either start shit or just make it look like someone different agrees with you is BS. If I'm arguing with a Bama fan about something thats fine but if it's just an Auburn fan pretending to be a Bama fan starting trouble then it's just BS.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cause 9 out of 10 cases there using it as a "trolling account" is my edumcation conclusion....

On a serious note when the hell did this thread go v3???? You guys have been busy...

"Launched" it on July 7th. Mamba had me start prepping it a few days before. That's how I got all the cool USC stuff in here.:lol:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Launched" it on July 7th. Mamba had me start prepping it a few days before. That's how I got all the cool USC stuff in here.:lol:

Nice! Is that why we have pop up's of Trojan condoms? I think its cool they named the small package kit "the Sark revival kit."

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What "USC stuff"?...You giving away Trojan T-shirts again TF? IF so, where's mine?...:laugh3:
If you can't see it now wallace, don't worry.

When you bet next with tf12, you'll be wearing soon enough as your next avi...... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.