• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You take that back, Stanford plays clean football. :laugh3: Unless you ask regent, then we are the worst cheaters of all time.

From what I saw last year in person, yeah I woulda tossed the laundry a few more times. Not sure it would have made a deference Budda or not in the end. Terrific run game Shaws employs no doubt...ya baztard

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. OD annoyed me at first but then I had an enlightenment and found his posts funny for the most part. Jahii? Never had an enlightenment when it came to him.

I thought Jahii was kind of funny.

The "clean up" of the forums somewhat has me worried. We might remove some of the annoying personalities that make SportsHoopla great. I thought this was mostly about getting rid of explicit material, it's starting to seem like a purge.

I'm no fan of Midnight, but it seems as if she's possibly going to get banned. I disagree with the shit she has to post, but that doesn't mean we should censor her posts. Not to mention the fact that I posted a thread asking if or why JDM got the boot and it was deleted in like 30 seconds, wtf is up with that?

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The "clean up" of the forums somewhat has me worried. We might remove some of the annoying personalities that make SportsHoopla great. I thought this was mostly about getting rid of explicit material, it's starting to seem like a purge.

I'm no fan of Midnight, but it seems as if she's possibly going to get banned. I disagree with the shit she has to post, but that doesn't mean we should censor her posts. Not to mention the fact that I posted a thread asking if or why JDM got the boot and it was deleted in like 30 seconds, wtf is up with that?

You've been walking my fence line for a long time.

Think again "bubble boy"...:laugh3:

j/k

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You take that back, Stanford plays clean football. :laugh3: Unless you ask regent, then we are the worst cheaters of all time.

0.jpg

"OH WHHHHHYYY ME?????!!!! Someone call an ambulance. I don't think I can make it..."

60+ seconds later after all the defensive subs have been made on that 3rd and 3 and by some miracle, I'm instantly healed.

"It's a miracle! Ok Huskies, you can run the play now."

Faking injuries, like you did in that game, isn't against the rules of college football. But it still falls under unsportsman like behavior and lowering your teams dignity to euro soccer flopping.

2014-06-29-soccerflop.jpg

or the NY Giants...

GiantsFlop.gif

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Midnight is safe, no problem with her being here. JDM was okay with me because I felt strongly that he was just trolling. Unfortunately I didn't get express my feelings on the matter. When enough people complain, the mods and Hammer take notice. Just bc I was okay with him doesn't negate the opinions of the masses. He was given a chance but didn't respond well. I have no problem with his dismissal.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Try my Ghey thread fisaco of lore and get back to me in ten years SHF. Hell. I gotz 1 mod on here that has a quote from me on it as his sig statement.

Sec gomer is all. He has "added" to it in the last year as well. :laugh3:

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Midnight is safe, no problem with her being here. JDM was okay with me because I felt strongly that he was just trolling. Unfortunately I didn't get express my feelings on the matter. When enough people complain, the mods and Hammer take notice. Just bc I was okay with him doesn't negate the opinions of the masses. He was given a chance but didn't respond well. I have no problem with his dismissal.

I was mostly just curious as to why/if he was banned (I assume this confirms that he indeed was banned), I had never really had any problem with him. I know he was known for having a bit of an arrogant attitude, but this is the internet and it is really easy to come off as arrogant and condescending.

I'm also curious as to why my thread about JDM was deleted so quickly. Don't want to give him attention or something?

I'd make a thread asking why my last one was removed, but that would probably just end in similar fashion.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was mostly just curious as to why/if he was banned (I assume this confirms that he indeed was banned), I had never really had any problem with him. I know he was known for having a bit of an arrogant attitude, but this is the internet and it is really easy to come off as arrogant and condescending.

I'm also curious as to why my thread about JDM was deleted so quickly. Don't want to give him attention or something?

I'd make a thread asking why my last one was removed, but that would probably just end in similar fashion.

I honestly don't know why he was banned. I assume it was because he was being him. If you really want an answer, PM Hammer. He's easy to talk to and will tell you the truth.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line, when someone is banned, there will likely be at least a few, or even many, who disagree with the ban or never had a problem with that poster.

OD is a good example. I found him to be harmless and very entertaining. But when I look at his posting history from the perspective of a Ducks fan, I understand. He was so over the top, that it was having an adverse effect on the experience of the other Ducks fans here.

I guess what I'm saying is, as entertaining and harmless as I felt he was, I'm glad he's not a Trojan.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line, when someone is banned, there will likely be at least a few, or even many, who disagree with the ban or never had a problem with that poster.

OD is a good example. I found him to be harmless and very entertaining. But when I look at his posting history from the perspective of a Ducks fan, I understand. He was so over the top, that it was having an adverse effect on the experience of the other Ducks fans here.

I guess what I'm saying is that as entertaining and harmless as I felt he was, I'm glad he's not a Trojan.

Wait, OD got banned too?

The weirdos are what make this place interesting.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't know why he was banned. I assume it was because he was being him. If you really want an answer, PM Hammer. He's easy to talk to and will tell you the truth.

I've talked to Hammer before, he's really chill. I figure it's probably because JDM was just being a dick or something, just somewhat surprising anyways.

It's just unfortunate to see a regular poster go, regardless of how annoying they are or how much I or anyone dislikes them.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, OD got banned too?

The weirdos are what make this place interesting.

Yeah. The Hoop loves it's weirdo's, but they have to reasonable about it. He wasn't.

What's "bubble boy" all about?

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.

What's "bubble boy" all about?

Surprised you never saw the thread.

A while back on the watercooler I posted a thread about how when I go down on chicks, I usually chew gum. One time I lost my gum in a certain area that I couldn't get it out of and wasn't sure what to do, so I posted a thread asking the Hoop how to handle the situation. I mentioned the fact that I like Spearmint 5 gum, since then it's been kind of an inside joke that has followed me around.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Try my Ghey thread fisaco of lore and get back to me in ten years SHF. Hell. I gotz 1 mod on here that has a quote from me on it as his sig statement.

Sec gomer is all. He has "added" to it in the last year as well. :laugh3:

He isn't a mod any more.

:suds:

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smells like football season..

ASU does enough to win the south next season. Count it:

WhoDatDevil: 1 Everyone Else: 0