• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WhoDat's second favorite coach in the Pac-12:

Steve Sark: 0-5 vs ASU

Can't say I expect much better at USC

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
iJIW89B.gif

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me "BB" brothers (Boise State) out there tonite.

Rest easy soldiers...THIS IS ONE PAC donk that thinks our conference should expand and bring ya all along for the ride. Win yer ballgames and stun the rest. Don't forget to say, "FUCK the rest" along the way as well.

Same goes for SDSU.. I hear down there as well. Keep making noise, just not this year in Corvallis, Love ya play in ALL the sports.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a bunch of mods in the Pac thread now...like having the foxes run the chicken coop. Well at least there is still a few "wild flowers" growing in the garden still. Good for genetics at least.

Might take 3-4 more of us to save your ass next time you go all bat shit crazy on the politics board again.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was mostly just curious as to why/if he was banned (I assume this confirms that he indeed was banned), I had never really had any problem with him. I know he was known for having a bit of an arrogant attitude, but this is the internet and it is really easy to come off as arrogant and condescending.

I'm also curious as to why my thread about JDM was deleted so quickly. Don't want to give him attention or something?

I'd make a thread asking why my last one was removed, but that would probably just end in similar fashion.

JDM posted in the politics board as well as the football boards and other areas. Not quite sure exactly what line he crossed, but I think it was on that politics board.

That place is a ban waiting to happen to a lot of people. Seems many cannot discuss their views without going over the line and it's like being an alcoholic. People cannot stop going there even knowing they have absolutely no control over themselves.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WhoDat's second favorite coach in the Pac-12:

Steve Sark: 0-5 vs ASU

Can't say I expect much better at USC

Expect a sad ride back home OCt 4th. Sark will be 1-0 against the Diablos Del Sol. This ain't Washington he's driving now. He's upgraded the talent ( ok, Washington did have the best RB in the country last year.lol). Gonna be a good game .
Just saw your schedule. dam. UCLA then USC then Stanford. You're gonna be lucky to win one IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JDM posted in the politics board as well as the football boards and other areas. Not quite sure exactly what line he crossed, but I think it was on that politics board.

That place is a ban waiting to happen to a lot of people. Seems many cannot discuss their views without going over the line and it's like being an alcoholic. People cannot stop going there even knowing they have absolutely no control over themselves.

The NBA board is just "wait, what?" so often. You visit there, and leave kind of like....

vince.gif

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I occasionally lurk, rarely post in there.

I try to restrain myself simply because some of these people don't know what the fuck they're talking about and I'm not getting paid to teach them introductory macroeconomics. Then there is just the common ignorance you just can't fix (not going to name names, but I'm sure we all know who I'm talking about).

As I said, it's always unfortunate when a regular goes down, regardless of if people like him or not.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cougs have landed a commit from 3-star WR Deontay Burnett (Gardena, CA). He's a solid get for them as USC, UCLA, Utah, and OSU had all shown interest.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC also landed a WR today. 4-star WR Desean Holmes (Mission Hills, CA) commited during a visit to the campus today. He had offers from PAC schools like WSU, Washington, UCLA, OSU, Utah, Cal, and ASU. Also offers from Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Miss St.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC also landed a WR today. 4-star WR Desean Holmes (Mission Hills, CA) commited during a visit to the campus today. He had offers from PAC schools like WSU, Washington, UCLA, OSU, Utah, Cal, and ASU. Also offers from Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Miss St.

USC sees your 3* WR and raises you a 4* WR

Just wondering. Deontay had no offer from UCLA and no offer from USC no offer from any Oregon school. What constitutes interest?

Last edited by a moderator:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can't recall the Beavers ever getting a recruit higher than 3*. Maybe I am wrong.:noidea:

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line, when someone is banned, there will likely be at least a few, or even many, who disagree with the ban or never had a problem with that poster.

OD is a good example. I found him to be harmless and very entertaining. But when I look at his posting history from the perspective of a Ducks fan, I understand. He was so over the top, that it was having an adverse effect on the experience of the other Ducks fans here.

I guess what I'm saying is, as entertaining and harmless as I felt he was, I'm glad he's not a Trojan.

I'm sure he's glad you're not a Duck. "Adverse experience": Does that mean someone disagreed?:bawling:

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't recall the Beavers ever getting a recruit higher than 3*. Maybe I am wrong.:noidea:

Dashon Hunt (DB) on Rivals was a 4 star in your 2013 class.

Isaac Seumalo (OL)
Caleb Smith (TE) were both 4 star in your 2012 class.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

I'm sure he's glad you're not a Duck. "Adverse experience": Does that mean someone disagreed?:bawling:

Uh, no. If you had comprehended my post, you'd understand that I had no issue with OD. The vast majority of complaints about him came from his own fanbase. They were constantly being embarrassed by and having to deal with the aftermath of his posts and threads.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh Regent you are so easy. We have been over this you think they faked it, I get it. I will admit to Chase Thomas faking at Oregon. Both Skov and Gardner missed almost the whole week of practice after that game, and Gardner's pectoral tear has been linked to the injury that took him out for a bit against you.

I am not trying to convince you, nor do I want to rehash it, was just making the point that you were the main proponent of calling Stanford cheaters. All tongue in cheek my good sir.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and Wallace if the hands stay in the frame it is legal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.