• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Only Reason the Texas Rangers won is because ...

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... the sun was in our eyes, the flight to Texas was rough, we were injured, the umps were on your side, you only had one player beat us, the bounces went your way and the fix was in ... or maybe you were just better and outscored us. The only way you can make amends is to beat whatever National League team. Good luck the Texas Rangers are a classy team with classy fans. For your next 4 to 7 games, I am a Rangers fan.

no-excuses.jpg

1502tuley

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
... the sun was in our eyes, the flight to Texas was rough, we were injured, the umps were on your side, you only had one player beat us, the bounces went your way and the fix was in ... or maybe you were just better and outscored us. The only way you can make amends is to beat whatever National League team. Good luck the Texas Rangers are a classy team with classy fans. For your next 4 to 7 games, I am a Rangers fan.

no-excuses.jpg

Thanks Volt. Welcome aboard.

1502tuley

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

no-excuses.jpg

Thanks Volt. It was a closer seriec than the 4 - 2 record would suggest. Detroit scared me more than any other team out there. I'm just glad we didn't have to face you guys in the ALDS. Welcome aboard.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an Indians Fan, I really like the way your team is just winning and playing hard game in and game out, If you guys end up playing St.Louis( I think you'll roll the Brewers) it should be one of the Series for the Ages. Good luck to your team the rest of the way...

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a great series. 2 really classy organizations battled tooth and nail for 6 games. i'm glad my guys won but hats off to Detroit

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I like it! I hate Comerica, but having been to a game there earlier this year I must say you guys have a beautiful park. I loved it. Such an odd emotional thing.