• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

the ohio state SUCKeyes

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think the run D was not awful. Minnesota wanted to pound the ball and play the clock. Ibrahim did have a really nice game but was at about 3.5 yards/carry other than the 4th and 1 run.

Bigger concern for me is the pass D.

The passing D scares me. And good point about that big run Ibrahim had. Although I thought Oregon was gonna clobber Fresno State last weekend. Should be a good game Saturday.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The passing D scares me. And good point about that big run Ibrahim had. Although I thought Oregon was gonna clobber Fresno State last weekend. Should be a good game Saturday.
Minny has a big, strong, experienced OL and I believe Ibrahim was one of the best if not the best RB in the nation. Like y'all said other can one big run the run defense was pretty satisfactory. The pass defense has scared me for years now.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minny has a big, strong, experienced OL and I believe Ibrahim was one of the best if not the best RB in the nation. Like y'all said other can one big run the run defense was pretty satisfactory. The pass defense has scared me for years now.

Remember seeing that Ibrahim was the second leading rusher in the nation last season. He's damn good. Bummer Minnesota's workhorse is out for the season. Never like seeing players get injured like that.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only time pass D (overall D) was solid or better was with Hafley.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember seeing that Ibrahim was the second leading rusher in the nation last season. He's damn good. Bummer Minnesota's workhorse is out for the season. Never like seeing players get injured like that.
No doubt. Really thought they could be an 9-10 win team. Maybe they still can as experienced elsewhere and were missing a stud WR.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. Really thought they could be an 9-10 win team. Maybe they still can as experienced elsewhere and were missing a stud WR.

The Gophers were missing a star wr? Damn, didn't realize that. What are you expectations for the Buckeyes when the Quack Attack visits the Shoe?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Gophers were missing a star wr? Damn, didn't realize that. What are you expectations for the Buckeyes when the Quack Attack visits the Shoe?
Pretty sure they said he was their #1 WR (don't recall name).

Have to think we should win but who knows? You?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure they said he was their #1 WR (don't recall name).

Have to think we should win but who knows? You?

I'm not good at making prediction so not going to make an attempt at that. Was really surprised the Ducks struggled with the Bulldogs last weekend though.

Glad the game's at The Shoe though. Gotta a little more confidence the Buckeyes take care of business since the game's in their backyard. Stoud's so young. And he looked every bit of 19 on multiple throws last weekend.

You heard this one yet? Funny stuff about JH & his unmatched program. Since his glorious return to ann arbor the most overhyped/overrated CFB coach in recent memory has yet to have a QB stick around for four years. They keep leaving. That deserves a hearty ha-ha.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that would have been Chris Autman-Bell was out for the game. He was like the #3 WR during the 2019 11-2 season? Not sure why he was out?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that would have been Chris Autman-Bell was out for the game. He was like the #3 WR during the 2019 11-2 season? Not sure why he was out?

I don't remember why they said he was out. Gotta say sorry to hear about Ibrahim though. I never like to see injuries like that to any players.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember why they said he was out. Gotta say sorry to hear about Ibrahim though. I never like to see injuries like that to any players.
Thanks man. I didn't like it when a Mn fan tried claiming the Gophers would have won had Ibrahim not gone down. I don't agree with that. Even if you believed Ibrahim was the best back in the country, and he may have been right up to that point, I mean he was doing really well against a very big OSU defensive unit, but a RB can only do so much, and the Gophers got themselves into a hole by letting a very good OSU player beat them and get to our QB from the back side so he didn't see him coming, causing that fumble that really made the game a done deal. And I say that because Day's a good coach and OSU's a very good football team and a team would need more than one great RB to make up for a 14 pt deficit.

I never like injuries, anytime, but if there is a silver lining it's that this injury happened early enough in the season that he may recover in time to get in on the nfl combine maybe? Or he'll have the option to come back to the Gophers next year with a lot of time to get back into shape and all. He'll have options, so I'm thankful it was not a career ending injury.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks man. I didn't like it when a Mn fan tried claiming the Gophers would have won had Ibrahim not gone down. I don't agree with that. Even if you believed Ibrahim was the best back in the country, and he may have been right up to that point, I mean he was doing really well against a very big OSU defensive unit, but a RB can only do so much, and the Gophers got themselves into a hole by letting a very good OSU player beat them and get to our QB from the back side so he didn't see him coming, causing that fumble that really made the game a done deal. And I say that because Day's a good coach and OSU's a very good football team and a team would need more than one great RB to make up for a 14 pt deficit.

I never like injuries, anytime, but if there is a silver lining it's that this injury happened early enough in the season that he may recover in time to get in on the nfl combine maybe? Or he'll have the option to come back to the Gophers next year with a lot of time to get back into shape and all. He'll have options, so I'm thankful it was not a career ending injury.
Yeah...tough break but better early than late.

also agree with announcers 2019 was probably a truer MN team than 2020. Also have to think allowing players an extra season has to help them a ton this year.

Even though a loss I was surprised they didn't at least receive some votes for the top 25.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though a loss I was surprised they didn't at least receive some votes for the top 25.
Looking at the CBS preseason ranking, UMn was ranked like 44th or 54th? But what I noticed was like 90% of the teams ranked from 26-43(53) all won, and the 10% that didn't were ranked like 27th or 29th, and so it's understandable that poll voters are waiting to see how Minnesota plays in the next 1-3 weeks before deciding whether or not they are arguably one of the Top 25 teams or not.

So I'm not too worried about it, Miami of Ohio won't even make UMn break a sweat hardly, lol. Colorado? They might challenge them but I'd bet that will be another easy win. So UMn will climb up into the rankings eventually.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the second half of tonight's game it was obvious the big 10 officials know that the only hope for the conference is for tosu to go undefeated and will make any lame ass call to make sure that happens.

Tonight was a good game until the officiating made the difference.

Not saying the Gophers would have won, but the out come was definitely influenced by the guys in stripes.

Oh yeah you could really tell by the BS roughing the passer against the Big Ten Champions.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah you could really tell by the BS roughing the passer against the Big Ten Champions.
It was NOT a BS roughing call. That is how they are calling that kind of stuff now. The Gophers got called for the same thing today.

And the B1G came out saying that the targeting call many of us said the refs missed late in the Minn/OSU game WAS targeting that the refs missed.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Money Tea GIF by Land Rover UK