• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART6

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn why's everyone picking on me??????????

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might call the troopers just to see if they were actually troopers that called me .. anyone can be whoever they want to be on the phone ... did did it say_ _ state police on your caller ID?

Yes it did and like ghost said it did make me uneasy.A lot of bad inside jokes on my Facebook could be taken the wrong way.However I would the fact I haven't been contacted back yet makes me feel less uneasy.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
clarkson just keep an eye on the street,,,,,,,,,,,,

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
clarkson just keep an eye on the street,,,,,,,,,,,,

I cant think of anything i have done wrong in well over 20 years so I'm thinking the guy may be missing or did something fucked up.Dont think i'll be of much help if thats the case because its been about 20 years since i've seen him.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Restricted free agent Mike Wallace and the Steelers are working hard to get a deal done before the start of free agency, but the receiver admits that he very well could be with another team next year.

In an interview with SiriusXM NFL Radio this afternoon, Wallace said that he would love to stay with the Steelers, but knows that might not be in the best interests of both parties involved.

"(Pittsburgh is) where I would like to be, but we all know that it is a business and you have certain things you have to handle," Wallace said. "So if I have to go elsewhere, you know Pittsburgh will always be in my heart, but I have to do what I have to do."

Wallace said that the Steelers and his agent, Bus Cook, have been in working on a contract extension.

"Yeah, we are talking, but I don`t know how far they are going to get right now because of the situation," Wallace said. "I know that they are working hard trying to take care of it, but I don`t know. We`ll see."

Wallace is a restricted free agent and the Steelers have until March 5 to place the franchise tag on him worth more than $9 million for 2012.

With the Steelers currently at least $5 million over the projected salary cap, it is unlikely they will be able to free up enough money in time to use the franchise tag.

As a restricted free agent, the Steelers could also place a high tender on Wallace, but other teams could offer him a contract that the Steelers might not be able to match because of their current salary cap situation. The Steelers would receive a first-round draft pick if Wallace is signed by another team.

Free agency starts March 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.