• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART6

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
havent seen clarkson for a day or 2 ..he usuaslly stops in ... hope he aint in jail for killing his cowurker

I saw him yesterday so he's still on the loose

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good morning misk ~ gg again ~ and lurkers ;)

I do believe Caption Slap has passed us in posts before it got locked last night...

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UC deserves it!

I can't believe how many people came to the game last night, not all stayed, not all posted, but there were a lot more people there.

I really do think CS needs it's own place in the 'other forums'. If SportsHoopla can do so for beer, boobs, and ass, I sure as hell can't see why they won't do so for CS. Unless someone goes in and bumps it up, it's not the easiest thread to find in the water cooler.

Last edited by a moderator:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to share this with all of you this morning .

last night 2 of my daughters stopped up at the house .. they were talking and daughter #2 brought up that she ran into one of her old Bf's from HS the other day .. she sed that he hasn't changed .. and daughter #1 brought up the first time that yours truly met him ..it was summer and that day we were having a cook out so I had been drinking for at least 2 hours (setting the scene bare with me)... daughter #1 sed I remember that, here is dad standing at the door looking out the door beer in hand yelling "Jewlz jewlz quick come here you have to see this" and mom running up the stairs yelling "what ? what?" (daughter #2's bf coming up the driveway musician.long hair holey jeans and sandals on) and dad saying "look look JESUS CHRIST is coming up our driveway". d#2 yea I was mortified but dad was right about him .... lol... I forgot all about this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.