• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to share this with all of you this morning .

last night 2 of my daughters stopped up at the house .. they were talking and daughter #2 brought up that she ran into one of her old Bf's from HS the other day .. she sed that he hasn't changed .. and daughter #1 brought up the first time that yours truly met him ..it was summer and that day we were having a cook out so I had been drinking for at least 2 hours (setting the scene bare with me)... daughter #1 sed I remember that, here is dad standing at the door looking out the door beer in hand yelling "Jewlz jewlz quick come here you have to see this" and mom running up the stairs yelling "what ? what?" (daughter #2's bf coming up the driveway musician.long hair holey jeans and sandals on) and dad saying "look look JESUS CHRIST is coming up our driveway". d#2 yea I was mortified but dad was right about him .... lol... I forgot all about this ...

And I thought I fucked up with my daughters! Thanks I needed that! LMAO

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to share this with all of you this morning .

last night 2 of my daughters stopped up at the house .. they were talking and daughter #2 brought up that she ran into one of her old Bf's from HS the other day .. she sed that he hasn't changed .. and daughter #1 brought up the first time that yours truly met him ..it was summer and that day we were having a cook out so I had been drinking for at least 2 hours (setting the scene bare with me)... daughter #1 sed I remember that, here is dad standing at the door looking out the door beer in hand yelling "Jewlz jewlz quick come here you have to see this" and mom running up the stairs yelling "what ? what?" (daughter #2's bf coming up the driveway musician.long hair holey jeans and sandals on) and dad saying "look look JESUS CHRIST is coming up our driveway". d#2 yea I was mortified but dad was right about him .... lol... I forgot all about this ...

:lol:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
got a message from the state troopers today regarding one of my facebook friends today.Not sure whats going on the detective never called me back but i havent seen the guy in 20 years.Is that normal ? I thought it was odd

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
got a message from the state troopers today regarding one of my facebook friends today.Not sure whats going on the detective never called me back but i havent seen the guy in 20 years.Is that normal ? I thought it was odd

idk unless he used your name to buy kiddie P0RN

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yes, that's odd, now, you need to call them back a few more times, get details, I want details... what'd he do, when, who with, etc... c'mon, how the hell can I be nosey and all up in your business if ya don't give me enough to work with here...

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, that's odd, now, you need to call them back a few more times, get details, I want details... what'd he do, when, who with, etc... c'mon, how the hell can I be nosey and all up in your business if ya don't give me enough to work with here...

I have been waiting for them to call me back all day because i want to be nosey as well :D

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:gossip:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might call the troopers just to see if they were actually troopers that called me .. anyone can be whoever they want to be on the phone ... did did it say_ _ state police on your caller ID?

Status
Not open for further replies.