• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yankin your chain north, kinda figured, just tryin to lighten it up around here, you assholes get so fucking stuffed shirt boring when I aint around I figured I needed to stop by for a while

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmfao my boss just called me and told me that I got a customer complaint from yesterday ... cause I told the customer MERRY CHRISTMSS ..when I left

go back and egg her fucking house then, fuck her!~ its CHRISTMAS!

(not x mas)

when did it become wrong to wish someone Merry Christmas in this country? :L

oh the young bitch was trying to get her bill for the work that I did either lowered or taken away .. she was decked for the holidays including gifts under the tree ... she just wanted something for free and figured political correctness was going to get it for her .. the boss sed he told her MERRY CHRISTMAS before they hung up

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh the young bitch was trying to get her bill for the work that I did either lowered or taken away .. she was decked for the holidays including gifts under the tree ... she just wanted something for free and figured political correctness was going to get it for her .. the boss sed he told her MERRY CHRISTMAS before they hung up

thats fucking funny!

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
lmfao my boss just called me and told me that I got a customer complaint from yesterday ... cause I told the customer MERRY CHRISTMSS ..when I left

Are you kidding???
That's just fucking ridiculous..

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
And legs and thighs are fucking rude...lol j/k. Thighs are ok, nothing good about the legs though..

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hehehehehehehe I like your boss

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...just got back from the other thread (the one about the male flower girl). Made me melon hurt.

I don't wear pink. Looks like shit with my ruddy complexion. Yellow shirts I wear, however. And they never look ghey, especially when worn with a Stillerz tie. :D

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

gee misko, I looked back, and you never said it was a woman, how did I know it was a woman that complained?

scary, huh!?!

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
afternoon people,,,what's this about rie and vee getting into it,,,,,,,,

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vee seemed to have some problem with Rie being a football fan...even suggested that she was a lez. Which is especially funny, considering that Vee lives in the ghey capital of North America, and likes hockey, and plays on a roller derby team.

Ironically, Vee isn't a lez either, but there are far more of the stereotypical signs in HER case than there are in Rie's.

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i cant believe people cant just accept the nicety of the gesture... so sick and wrong this world is

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she just wanted something for free and figured that was the way to get it

and that is all the more sick. How disgraceful.

Alright boys and girls, Im outta here for the day. I will be back tomorrow! Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.