• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, Rie! My jefe just came in and suggested a couple days off next week for Christmas! I think he felt the good vibes comin from your office!

WOO HOOO ~ I'm sharin the Joy!!!

I'll share my Patron too, and even make some homemade cookies, but y'all will have to bring your happy asses to FL to get them....

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love me some fried chicken. Tom Thumbs used to have the Chester Fried, that was good too. When SA took over the Thumb in town, they kept that chicken for a year. Now it's just a normal SA.

awwww.... now that's just makin me homesick for Key West.

My favorite lunch was to go get a couple pieces of chicken (Chester Fried) from Dion's quik mart

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
awwww.... now that's just makin me homesick for Key West.

My favorite lunch was to go get a couple pieces of chicken (Chester Fried) from Dion's quik mart

Breast and a wing and you were good to go..I'm hungry now..lol

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did ya find skate laces rie

not yet, was gonna start the search but I was 'lookin' busy around here... good thing too that I wasn't shopping when the boss came up to tell me we are closed tomorrow.

Now that he's with a client, seems like a good time to go searchin....

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
not yet, was gonna start the search but I was 'lookin' busy around here... good thing too that I wasn't shopping when the boss came up to tell me we are closed tomorrow.

Now that he's with a client, seems like a good time to go searchin....

Hehe..timing is everything..

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another thing rie if you have a ice arena around ya that has a pro shop they may carry what you are looking for

we used to, across town, but I'm not sure if it's still open.

I have Skate World 3 blocks from my house, I'm thinking about going in there tonight and checking out what I can order from them. Plus, I'm gonna see if they can do my trucks and wheels. I was going to order everything online and do it myself, but I'm gonna see what they would charge me.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yea, I bet you do....

but seriously, my ex-bro-in-law has a son with his second wife, mind you, they are raising him in Key West, so take that into consideration, but Jack absolutely loves dresses, tutus, make-up, fairy wands, etc.

His father is outraged, gets so upset when Jack dresses up. He blames the boys mother (and he does have a point there, the mother is freakin whacko).

...two or three trips ago down there, we were helpin my oldest niece dress for a costume party, I witnessed a Jack meltdown because my niece was trying to keep him in his clothes and not wear one of Lauren's dresses. Jack won, I got pics of him in the dress with fairywand and lipstick.... and I had to promise my niece I would never post them on facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.