• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell is she Misk???

just some gal that thinks she knows every thing and her opinion is the only one and alot of these guys kiss her ass cause they are young and dumb .. but she has been with them for along time ..she will call everyone else opinionated and she is too to the opposite extream.. but cant see it

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just some gal that thinks she knows every thing and her opinion is the only one and alot of these guys kiss her ass cause they are young and dumb .. but she has been with them for along time ..she will call everyone else opinionated and she is too to the opposite extream.. but cant see it

I have some not so very nice opinions, better keep them to myself for now.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, that vee person is a creep! I've got my money on you too, Rie!

thanks Riot

oh and she has bragged that she is in a roller derby league .. hipster chick

oh whoopdefuckindoo!!

I'm pretty good on 8 wheels, you think if I put on my skates and start callin strangers lesbians she'll be my friend? cause if so, I think my life will be complete

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello, all.

Rie, I'm with ya on the leg and thigh...best part of the chicken. And I have a warm spot for Chester Fried, too. Several yrs back, I spent the night in West Memphis, Arkansas, and Chester's was the only place open. It was there that I fell in love with fried okra. Was gonna order hush puppies, but the lady behind the counter (a very large black woman with a pleasant disposition, and a super-thick southern accent) advised me not to...

"Suh, you don't want THESE hush puppies."

Me: "Why not?"

"They old...see?"

She then bounced the hush puppie off the counter...sounded and bounced like a friggin' golf ball. So I got the fried okra. Been eating them ever since.

OK, that's my happy story for the day. And considering the run of luck I've had this week, it was good to tell a happy tale.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmfao my boss just called me and told me that I got a customer complaint from yesterday ... cause I told the customer MERRY CHRISTMSS ..when I left

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I need to go check out the feud. But my money's on Rie. Never mess with a Steelers gal, and that goes DOUBLE if she's a crazy redhead.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello, all.

Rie, I'm with ya on the leg and thigh...best part of the chicken. And I have a warm spot for Chester Fried, too. Several yrs back, I spent the night in West Memphis, Arkansas, and Chester's was the only place open. It was there that I fell in love with fried okra. Was gonna order hush puppies, but the lady behind the counter (a very large black woman with a pleasant disposition, and a super-thick southern accent) advised me not to...

"Suh, you don't want THESE hush puppies."

Me: "Why not?"

"They old...see?"

She then bounced the hush puppie off the counter...sounded and bounced like a friggin' golf ball. So I got the fried okra. Been eating them ever since.

OK, that's my happy story for the day. And considering the run of luck I've had this week, it was good to tell a happy tale.

I loved fried okra (in small doses) and stewed with tomatoes too.

:hug: you definitely have had a difficult one. Are you going to the burgh for Christmas?

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmfao my boss just called me and told me that I got a customer complaint from yesterday ... cause I told the customer MERRY CHRISTMSS ..when I left

go back and egg her fucking house then, fuck her!~ its CHRISTMAS!

(not x mas)

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved fried okra (in small doses) and stewed with tomatoes too.

:hug: you definitely have had a difficult one. Are you going to the burgh for Christmas?

Nope...staying home and having a quiet Christmas with a couple of friends. My extended family in the Burgh always ends up ruining Christmas by fighting among themselves. Will join them for a second Christmas at New Year's.

And you're right about a difficult one. They say that bad luck runs in threes, so maybe my series has run its course. Here are my three, from the least important to the most:

1. Got a flat tire on the way home to lunch today.
2 Steelers lost a crucial game, and now need help from the Clowns or Bengals to win the division.
3. An old friend passed away yesterday.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, the friend only made it to the top three? thought that would be a number one bummer for the holidays

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so before I forget, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Net, take another look at the list. It runs from the least important to the most. The flat tire is the least.

And Merry Christmas to you, too. (Political correctness sucks).

Status
Not open for further replies.