• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dove is very good, but I'm still loyal to Hershey's.

Besides, Breyer's vanilla ice cream with Hershey's Syrup is STILL one of the Top-Ten desserts of all time.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Dove is very good, but I'm still loyal to Hershey's.

Besides, Breyer's vanilla ice cream with Hershey's Syrup is STILL one of the Top-Ten desserts of all time.

We go through at least a gallon of that every 3 or 4 months, between milk and ice cream... Love it!!

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well when ya gotta have it ya gotta have it .. theres no chocalate in your office rie?.. dig through them desk drawers

We have had a delivery of something chocolate or sweet almost every day for the last two weeks, there is a box of milk and dark chocolate in the kitchen, but I was hoping the boss was gonna share the newest arrival...

The bosses just got a huge fricken fruit arrangement from edible arrangements, it has chocolate dipping sauce, but they aren't opening it...they are going to take it home...

I may have to hit up the dark chocolate square. I've been trying to be good and only have one piece, but this fricken temptation walking in the door every day is killing me.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im partial to carmel topping or hot fudge with pecans

Ohhhh...my...Gawwwwwd ! ! ! You had to go and remind me...there's another traditional Pittsburgh dessert, and I want it...I need it.

Pecan Balls...PECAN BALLS...PECAN BALLS...

Give me PECAN BALLS....NOW ! ! ! ! !

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have had a delivery of something chocolate or sweet almost every day for the last two weeks, there is a box of milk and dark chocolate in the kitchen, but I was hoping the boss was gonna share the newest arrival...

The bosses just got a huge fricken fruit arrangement from edible arrangements, it has chocolate dipping sauce, but they aren't opening it...they are going to take it home...

I may have to hit up the dark chocolate square. I've been trying to be good and only have one piece, but this fricken temptation walking in the door every day is killing me.

lol ... delemas

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Sounds like you need to get some into your system!!

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For any Steeler peeps and friends who aren't actually from the Pittsburgh area, pecan balls are simple, but amazing...vanilla ice cream rolled in salted pecans, served with chocolate syrup, hot fudge, or caramel sauce. Whipped cream and cherry are optional.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For any Steeler peeps and friends who aren't actually from the Pittsburgh area, pecan balls are simple, but amazing...vanilla ice cream rolled in salted pecans, served with chocolate syrup, hot fudge, or caramel sauce. Whipped cream and cherry are optional.

i like the works on mine

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well when ya gotta have it ya gotta have it .. theres no chocalate in your office rie?.. dig through them desk drawers

even when it's not the holidays, we usually have chocolate in the office. Currently for the customers, we have the Herseys nuggets mix, so there's milk choc, choc w/ almonds, spcl dark, and choc w/toffee and almonds.

I was just whining cause I wanted some pineapple and chocolate dippy sauce.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh dear God ~ please guys, promise me, when I am up there, please (no matter how much I may beg you to) do not allow me to eat one of them.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the immortal words of Popeye (not the one on SportsHoopla...the cartoon character):

I've had all I can stands, and I can't stands no more ! !

Back in a couple...I'm heading for that bakery.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the immortal words of Popeye (not the one on SportsHoopla...the cartoon character):

I've had all I can stands, and I can't stands no more ! !

Back in a couple...I'm heading for that bakery.

I know im going to have to stop at the store to get a bar of chocolate now

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the bosses husband and wife?

yep ~ Mr. and Mrs. Harris

they have one dead-beat, lazy ass spawn, that is supposed to work here, but hasn't in the 11 1/2 years I've been here. He plays poker and downloads lots of pron all the while his folks thinks the sun is shining out his rear orifice...

I'm their only working agent besides themselves and we have Chris, a customer service rep/bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.