• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're willing to go all out just give yourself a shiner, break some stuff around the office and hide that basket in your car, then tell them you had an intruder tryin to steal cash and there was a struggle but he finally over-came you and made off with the prized basket!

Heyyy, not bad...better than my idea. I was gonna suggest robbing the basket and blaming the owners' good-for-nothing son. :evil:

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heyyy, not bad...better than my idea. I was gonna suggest robbing the basket and blaming the owners' good-for-nothing son. :evil:

He took the 2 lb tin of German chocolate cookies that we got this morning when he slunk outta here around 1:30, so good, but not able to use the excuse cause he was gone before the fruit arrived...

oh well, it's 5:00 and I have to go to the liquor store and get some Jack.

catch y'all in a lil while :wave:

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh dear God ~ please guys, promise me, when I am up there, please (no matter how much I may beg you to) do not allow me to eat one of them.

Rie, why should we stop you from enjoying a couple of pecan balls when you come to the Burgh? How often will you get a chance to have one? Besides, you ain't fat. Why not indulge on a special occasion?

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He took the 2 lb tin of German chocolate cookies that we got this morning when he slunk outta here around 1:30, so good, but not able to use the excuse cause he was gone before the fruit arrived...

oh well, it's 5:00 and I have to go to the liquor store and get some Jack.

catch y'all in a lil while :wave:

Tell them he came back, claiming he forgot his briefcase/wallet/sunglasses/condoms/whatever, and helped himself to the basket.

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pass them cookies this way, north!

Wyo, we only have a soda machine, no vending machine here... DRAT!

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I could actually do that, I would have sent Rie an emergency chocolate care package while she was going through withdrawal at wrok.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awwwww, Jesus. I just got word that a good friend passed away. Went in for a bypass, was doing well, but then something happened...some sort of complication, like maybe a post-op infection. He and I worked the dish line at the Elks on spaghetti night for 15+ years. His wife must be losing it...and to have it happen at Christmas! There's never a good time, but good Lord!

Time for me to get going. I need a drink, or several, and some dinner.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
That's too bad North..
Never a good time, but Christmas has to be the worst.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man love/hate this time of year! Merry Christmas all! My Christmas wish is Steelers in the playoffs. Screw chocolate, cookies, gifts, etc! LOL

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awwwww, Jesus. I just got word that a good friend passed away. Went in for a bypass, was doing well, but then something happened...some sort of complication, like maybe a post-op infection. He and I worked the dish line at the Elks on spaghetti night for 15+ years. His wife must be losing it...and to have it happen at Christmas! There's never a good time, but good Lord!

Time for me to get going. I need a drink, or several, and some dinner.

sorry to hear that north ..prayers to the family

Status
Not open for further replies.