• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you rie thats very touching .. and I can say my life is much richer since you have been in it merry christmass sweetie

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning peeps :wave:

:grouphug:

counting my blessings this time of year...

it was about 6 years ago (yea, I know, time flies when we be havin fun) that I peeked in on a FauxSports team page for my beloved Steelers. A guy going by the name SteelBuck invited me to hang and post with the other Steeler peeps on the page....there was Misk, MS, Net, Buck, Psych, IR, Itsa, Mr RUs and GG at the time, and through the years our family has grown when Aggie, Max, Wyo, Riot, North and a few others joined us. Six years ago was the winter that my beloved Steelers were in a WildCard spot and lo and behold they kicked ass and chewed bubblegum and WON Superbowl XL...

Fast forward 6 years, my Steelers have gone to two more Superbowls and took another Lombardi home, I have grown to love that group of Steeler peeps, brothers and sisters of Black and Gold, and some very special peeps I've met through them. Our family relocated here to SportsHoopla, and more brothers and another sister have been adopted. Even a Bengal "cousin" :)

When I look at my cup, my cup is full and I am truly blessed and thankful to have you ALL in my life.

I hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year!!!!

(I can't WAIT til October!!!!)
[/QUOTEg-morning people,,,,,

I am not as good with words as some of you,but things here just wouldn't be the same without you RIE,merry christmas and happy newyear to you and all our STEELER FRIENDS

Last edited by a moderator:

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh Cali ~ I'm sorry ~ I left off your name but you've been there from the very beginning of my blogging on faux too... :L

Merry Christmas and I hope you and the Norweigan have the bestest holiday!!

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning peeps :wave:

:grouphug:

counting my blessings this time of year...

it was about 6 years ago (yea, I know, time flies when we be havin fun) that I peeked in on a FauxSports team page for my beloved Steelers. A guy going by the name SteelBuck invited me to hang and post with the other Steeler peeps on the page....there was Misk, MS, Net, Buck, Psych, IR, Itsa, Mr RUs and GG at the time, and through the years our family has grown when Aggie, Max, Wyo, Riot, North and a few others joined us. Six years ago was the winter that my beloved Steelers were in a WildCard spot and lo and behold they kicked ass and chewed bubblegum and WON Superbowl XL...

Fast forward 6 years, my Steelers have gone to two more Superbowls and took another Lombardi home, I have grown to love that group of Steeler peeps, brothers and sisters of Black and Gold, and some very special peeps I've met through them. Our family relocated here to SportsHoopla, and more brothers and another sister have been adopted. Even a Bengal "cousin" :)

When I look at my cup, my cup is full and I am truly blessed and thankful to have you ALL in my life.

I hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year!!!!

(I can't WAIT til October!!!!)

awww shucks

lova ya too, rie :hug:

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been so busy with wrok these last few months and boss won't give me a day off to go get my Christmas shopping and shipping done, so I'm f*ckin off as much as I can today, tomorrow, and if he makes us work Friday, then too.....

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free to tell him that, in the overall opinion of Steeler Nation, he's being a Scrinch (the most dreaded anti-Christmas villain of all...half Scrooge and half Grinch).

While he overloads his brain trying to figure that out, you can sneak off and get your shopping done. :evil:

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been so busy with wrok these last few months and boss won't give me a day off to go get my Christmas shopping and shipping done, so I'm f*ckin off as much as I can today, tomorrow, and if he makes us work Friday, then too.....

after today i'm off (with pay) till the 2nd :whoo:

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, thats a wonderful thing to say, Rie! You're a sweetheart!
Im glad to have discovered all yinz wonderful folks on Fux! I respect and care for every one of you and your families! I hope you all have a fantastic holiday season! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

(And for all the Jews: Merry Jewish Christmas!)

Status
Not open for further replies.