• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He stands tough in the pocket, rolls out when he needs to. Still has a tough time with his reads, but that'll happen. Had a couple picks last week that killed it for them, one pick 6..

he did ok against the ponys .. those interceptions killed him .. without that last one at the end of the game ..I think you would have won that game

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so glad Christian is working out, so many rookie QBs don't. He just needs more time getting into the swing of all things NFL, by this time next year, I hope he's a powerhouse for y'all.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao....i guess i'm a big walking piece of..
poop.gif
pde.gif

calm down Blue, it was just something I found . it's kinda funny.
:tinfoil3:

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
he did ok against the ponys .. those interceptions killed him .. without that last one at the end of the game ..I think you would have won that game

I think they would have too. But it's all part of the learning curve for the kid. Those picks were bad. It'll be fun to see him start next season after full training camp, knowing he's the starter..

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they would have too. But it's all part of the learning curve for the kid. Those picks were bad. It'll be fun to see him start next season after full training camp, knowing he's the starter..

yea he came into the nfl at a bad time with the strike and all .. I know some of your fans want luck though .. but he will be a colt

Status
Not open for further replies.