• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just plugging along .. got the house all decorated for the holidays we are ready for santa ..lol.. how is that new grand baby doin?

Did the same....all decked out and ready for the fat man to come drop me some well deserved presents. lol

Oh....she's quite the little monster. haha 7 months old, 28 lbs. and is already crawling, standing and getting into things, so.....yeah.....the usual. ;) Thanks for asking!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the same....all decked out and ready for the fat man to come drop me some well deserved presents. lol

Oh....she's quite the little monster. haha 7 months old, 28 lbs. and is already crawling, standing and getting into things, so.....yeah.....the usual. ;) Thanks for asking!

thats great .. enjoy being a grand dad .. I do .. we love em and spoil em and then send em home .lol

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll wait untill after january so they can put the seventh ring on there

lol Hell yeah!

Till then....I give you this:

VH5myMHavB7A8MZagEhGd5gxjFT3ghn-FHv4Iq0E83EKV7niRBFUlAqldXaiwTgVX7Y29sn4BhpHy15GITGyQc7bU7iMk8IHv0udZ35vYZfycXfG3jeP-kuqjNmPvv2bk4h8Kp-m7DXlXqzf4R9hbWL6bsauT0bfCt8MlGpCMFDl0K_gTRl5AJwXLLXjtLDo=s220-c

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Blue just so ya know, I may have to cause a little mayhem on the cinci board. Don't dis Rie without repercussions. Of course my delivery may go right over their head.

thanks, but no need to MS ~ I will not go back to the Bengals threads and I don't want shit stirred up on my behalf. As Misk asked yesterday, let's let this all blow over.

If Ducky was on SportsHoopla and posting, I would tell those d-bags to fuck off and die, I can go where I want, but he's not there and we got Blue here (and I welcomed Vance to stop by here whenever he feels like it too) so I have no need to waste my time on a bunch of insulting, stupid dickwads like those that are posting on the Bengal's pages.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we got windchills in the 20s and moving to the single digits tonight

dammit. so much for that nice long late fall

Sheesh!!...sorry to here that LOC,your probably used to the weather though.I have know problam with snow,it's the ice and the bad roads i can't stand!:puke:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats great .. enjoy being a grand dad .. I do .. we love em and spoil em and then send em home .lol

lol Very cool. Fortunately (or unfortunately)....the daughter and my 2 grand daughters moved back home with us for a bit, so.. :faint:

I love it though.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Steeler Nation..

I got to get back after it, so take care all and we'll catch up........well....whenever! ;)

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Morning folks,
Yeah , that is a cool shirt. If my team had all those rings, I would get them tattoo'd on me somewhere..;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.