• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I still have a fantasy team on fox, the Vikes board is blank again, for the last couple days anyway..Must be more upgrades.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why wouldn't ya? There would have been no reason to leave if they didn't go to shit...3 different times..lol

When they banned me there was no way I was starting over with the bastards all that time there 5 years gone for no good reason,fuck fox

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will not be up much longer,this game is not worth my time these teams are not going anywhere

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit I went over to the bengal thread from last night, not even worth wasting a post.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
When they banned me there was no way I was starting over with the bastards all that time there 5 years gone for no good reason,fuck fox

Same for me Ghost, to the "tee"...same amount of years even.

TrinDaddy

Trinconceivable!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't even post in the game day threads on the Bengals boards and I've been a fan of the team for my entire life and have become accustomed to being piss angry on Sundays. I can take some friendly ribbing (I enjoy it) and I trade small jabs with some of my closest buddies who are mostly Steelers fans but what went on in that thread was straight up classless. Getting Leader banned and making a lot of the users ostracized is absurd when forums are here to be an online community. A lot of the users are alright guys but there's just a few who bring out the worst in everybody that just have to be ignored.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning All! Thanks Trin believe me we are experienced enough not to think all Bengal fans are cut from the same mold. No Harm no Foul though is was bullshit that LOC was the sacrificial lamb in this case. Good luck the rest of the season and I predict there are going to be some all out wars coming from your team within the next couple years. Lot's of young talent, just inexperienced and mis-guided (coaching) for now.

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goddammit!! That's what I get. I will not go back to the Bengal's board again.

Steel, I don't know how you do it. God bless you, if I had to spend more than 5 minutes with that man, I swear he'd be lying in a pool of blood from where I pulled his nuts off with my bare hands and then shoved them down his throat.

I would apologize 2 you Rie for the way he talked to you, but i don't think that's what is warranted, he's not me and I would never treat ppl like that, I have had it out with Flame on another board but That's my fault I let him get the best of me. I'm sure you guys have all read enough on the Bengals board 2 know that they are all used 2 each other. I know I haven't been on SportsHoopla that long but I feel welcome and I enjoy our comradery here :grouphug:

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning Steel. Damn shame what happened over there the other night but as far as I'm concerned it's over.

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning Steel. Damn shame what happened over there the other night but as far as I'm concerned it's over.

Hey MS, good luck today. They lost and their pride was hurt. :drink: and I'm sure alcohol didn't help the equation.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey MS, good luck today. They lost and their pride was hurt. :drink: and I'm sure alcohol didn't help the equation.

Thanks for wishing me luck today. I hate going to court, but it's worth it for little man. We got the ad litem report yesterday it was very favorable for my daughter to keep custody, never a doubt in my mind. We will just have to battle out reasonable visitation, that could get ugly.

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for wishing me luck today. I hate going to court, but it's worth it for little man. We got the ad litem report yesterday it was very favorable for my daughter to keep custody, never a doubt in my mind. We will just have to battle out reasonable visitation, that could get ugly.

Your welcome, I will keep my fingers crossed:thumb:

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Catcha ya guys later work is calling, lol Oh and Ghost if you ck back in have a safe trip..

Status
Not open for further replies.