• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
yea he came into the nfl at a bad time with the strike and all .. I know some of your fans want luck though .. but he will be a colt

Never heard that, why waste the pick. Let the Colts have him.
If Vikes get the #2 or 3 pick, and don't trade down, they should be able to get that left tackle from USC or a good receiver for sure.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
oh yea rms and those guys

Poppycock, if the Vikes get the 2nd overall pick, they could trade that to someone who's looking to grab Matt Barkley from Southern Cal. and load up on picks.

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mornin guys! already talkin about the draft, eh? Im still focusin on gettin into the post-season

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Well, I think traffic had died down.
gotta run and tent a front step for heat..
Talk to ya later Misk..And whomever else is still on..

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poppycock, if the Vikes get the 2nd overall pick, they could trade that to someone who's looking to grab Matt Barkley from Southern Cal. and load up on picks.

no way barkley goes #2
in fact depending on the way the final records play out I could see him slipping to around 8/9

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is to early to talk draft

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
You may be right LOC,
But I still like the idea of trading down..
Unless of course, Matt Kalil would go that high, then they need to grab him.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vikes imho, depending on final record, should target either blackmon (jeffrey has more upside but is risky), kalil, or claiborne. you have need at all 3 positions and I don't see any of them missing at the next level . I know you only really have harvin to throw to, but I would go claiborne as he's good enough, and tall enough , to actually help limit Megatron and jennings 2x a year each. I think you can trade up from the 2nd and get a late 1st round WR. I know this sounds funny coming from a Steeler fan who generally believes you build around the lines, but the way the nfl is changing rules and wanting to make high scoring passing game, you need to start building your team at its weakest points relative to your divisional opponents. also ponder moves pretty well out of the pocket, I think you can maybe get by with a FA signing bandaid on the OL for a year

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Gotta run folks.
Morning Ghost..talk to ya later.

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vikes imho, depending on final record, should target either blackmon (jeffrey has more upside but is risky), kalil, or claiborne. you have need at all 3 positions and I don't see any of them missing at the next level . I know you only really have harvin to throw to, but I would go claiborne as he's good enough, and tall enough , to actually help limit Megatron and jennings 2x a year each. I think you can trade up from the 2nd and get a late 1st round WR. I know this sounds funny coming from a Steeler fan who generally believes you build around the lines, but the way the nfl is changing rules and wanting to make high scoring passing game, you need to start building your team at its weakest points relative to your divisional opponents. also ponder moves pretty well out of the pocket, I think you can maybe get by with a FA signing bandaid on the OL for a year

TLDR lol

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know about hopes, but we've got a shot at it if we can play solid for the next little while here

a shot?

didn't you hear warren sapp? our defense is too old and slow....completely shot :brick:

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a shot?

didn't you hear warren sapp? our defense is too old and slow....completely shot :brick:

Hide ya kids, hide ya wife, and hide ya husband, cuz wyo be postin on er'body out here

Warren can suck my unit, he's a dude that dont even know what dude he is!

Last edited by a moderator:

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning Riot ~ GG ~ Wyo ~ peeps I missed :wave:

Safe travels GG :hug:

For my brethren and sistas in the cold and snowy regions ~ y'all be safe, take care when driving, bundle up and stay warm.

Status
Not open for further replies.