• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanx for the grats, y'all.

Misk, "Skyline Steelers Babe" was my other choice to decorate that post. I stole her fair and square, and she's in my permanent collection on Botophucket. But I posted her at the last milestone, and thought maybe I'd get the Six-Pack out instead. Thanx for putting her up...always enjoy seeing her...she's the only gal I've ever fallen for on-line, who HASN'T gotten me in trouble!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanx for the grats, y'all.

Misk, "Skyline Steelers Babe" was my other choice to decorate that post. I stole her fair and square, and she's in my permanent collection on Botophucket. But I posted her at the last milestone, and thought maybe I'd get the Six-Pack out instead. Thanx for putting her up...always enjoy seeing her...she's the only gal I've ever fallen for on-line, who HASN'T gotten me in trouble!

lol

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there will never be peace in the middle east .. those wars have been going on for thousands of years

no shit,,,,,,,,,,,,we should get out and let them kill each other

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ghost, since I'm not in a position to outbid this Khan guy, I'm not losing any sleep over it. Everyone on here has a right to their own opinion, though. More power to ya for sticking to your guns.

As for me, I'll worry about things I may have an impact on...like how to break up SteelCurtain and Kramer. It's not that he's a Bengal fan, mind you...it's because he's a dickhead.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
slaption cap night, think I'll go slap some food on a plate instead!

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no shit,,,,,,,,,,,,we should get out and let them kill each other

what about the ones that decided that they wanted nothing to do with that hellhole so they came here and became citizens....what if i told you that he hates pakistan even more than you do

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wtf all this over a middle east guy that is now U.S. buying maybe a team. Emphasis maybe.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO, a bunch of people in general apparently spank it to digital playground pr0n. I think even playboy is more explicit and less airbrushed. what the fuck is this world coming to

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see that steel is the .01% Steeler fan.
If I were her, I would probably be too embarassed for the world to know what an
a-hole her boyfriend comes across as.

Lmao... Go Steelers, as far as Kramer he is an ass and he knows it! :argue:

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea,i don't get the guy.I'll leave it at that for out of respect for Steel.:nod:

Ty Blue, :happy: there's nothing to get.. I think we can all agree that there are ppl in this world that just get under your skin, lol and we are'nt all going to agree it's impossible, I was taught that you can't have an argument unless there is some 1 that wants to argue... :blah: In 1 ear out the other with asses..:hand:

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i may have a live one over in the bengals forum...

Started reading this post this morning I instantly looked over @ Kramer and laughed who started the war, He told me it was him and so I went to the dark side 2 read what aspired yesterday, found myself in the mix so now I have to go stir the pot...:ss: Who are we playing this week? Let the games begin :boxing:

Status
Not open for further replies.