• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the current owners of the RAMS

Owner/Chairman – Stan Kroenke
Owner/Vice Chairman – Chip Rosenbloom
Owner/Chair of Community Outreach – Lucia Rodriguez

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's cold down here 51 at the moment, gonna be colder tomorrow. Shit I hate this.

Rie Max is a real puss if he can't stand the hollering. LOL When my dogs hear anything about the Steelers they immediately want to go outside.

Max is 5 months old, and of course he's a real puss! :L

It was his first game and only his second day in my house, he'll learn or he'll hide. The kitties before him all learned to accept the noise, love the towel, and don't chew on mommy's Steeler football, I have faith Max and Lucy will too.

this is me ----------------->:frusty: (insurance SUCKS!!!)

Hiya Peeps :wave:

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
enjoying the vacay misk?

I'll have to check back for the answer.... it's 5:00, now that work is done, I have to go fill up my truck.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Afternoon, everyone. Shitty day at wrok...this is my first chance to get back on. And it's the 3rd consecutive day of cold rain. Flood warnings in effect, and it may mix with snow later tonight. Y'know, if I were any crankier, yinz nice folks would be calling me Net!

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6:51 a.m. CST, February 11, 2010
(KTVI - FOX2now.com)— So who is Shahid Kahn? We're still learning about him but we do know he and his wife are involved in some on-going financial legal battles. The Ram's possible new owner Shahid Khan

he wants a team bad

After all this war??...are you fuckin fiddin me? hmmmm...makes me wonder.:tsk:

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Khan's an American. He couldn't pick where he was born. And he doesn't have an interest in the Rams. His bid failed because the previous minority owner had a right of first refusal, and exercised it.

And considering the doofuses (or would that be "doofi?") who already own NFL teams, this guy can't be much worse.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Khan's an American. He couldn't pick where he was born. And he doesn't have an interest in the Rams. His bid failed because the previous minority owner had a right of first refusal, and exercised it.

And considering the doofuses (or would that be "doofi?") who already own NFL teams, this guy can't be much worse.

ha so he's been here a while he's no more AMERICAN THAN I'M PAKISTANI

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After all this war??...are you fuckin fiddin me? hmmmm...makes me wonder.:tsk:

yeah it makes me wonder also,the world trade center is destroyed,we have been at war for over 10 years and now this is going to be allowed to happen,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,FUCK LETS JUST GIVE IT ALL TO THEM AND WALK AWAY

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the waY I see it if he does buy the team,no one who is A TRUE AMERICAN DOESN'T BUY TICKETS ,,,,,,,EVERY GAME A BLACK OUT,,,,SEND A MESSAGE

Last edited by a moderator:

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A while? I think he's been here for like 45 years. And he's a citizen. Just to become one, he had to renounce his Paki citizenship.

If he was a white guy named MacDonald, and he came here from Scotland 45 yrs ago, and went thru the process to become a citizen, would you still say he wasn't an American? Would you say he shouldn't be able to buy an NFL team?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i understand where you are coming from ghost but .. every american minus the indians has roots in another country so ya have to start somewere .. the guy imigrated here 45 years ago and became a citizen like our fore fathers..you have to start somewhere... i dont even think he is muslim

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Afternoon, everyone. Shitty day at wrok...this is my first chance to get back on. And it's the 3rd consecutive day of cold rain. Flood warnings in effect, and it may mix with snow later tonight. Y'know, if I were any crankier, yinz nice folks would be calling me Net!

now was that a nice thing to say?

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A while? I think he's been here for like 45 years. And he's a citizen. Just to become one, he had to renounce his Paki citizenship.

If he was a white guy named MacDonald, and he came here from Scotland 45 yrs ago, and went thru the process to become a citizen, would you still say he wasn't an American? Would you say he shouldn't be able to buy an NFL team?

LOKK AT IT THIS way,,,any american that goes to the middle east has to watch every move they make over there you live in fear the whole time you are there,we welcome those ---------with open arms,hell we let them all in,,,,

as for SCOTLAND,you don't have to sleep with a gun to feel safe there

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont have to sleep with a gun to feel safe.

I am the baddest muthafukka in the land, and ya would be plum loco to fuck with me while I am getting my beauty sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.