• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well we aint steeler fans peeps cause we aint football talk only bloggers

lmao...how dare someone go over there and talk about anything but x's&o's,bunch a studd's over there guys! By know mean's be kind to ur fellow sport's fan!:doh:

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mornin steel.
Just sayin, you must be the .01%, cause of kramers claim..

"99.99% of Steelers fans are insecure Bieber fanboys who whack off to 70's highlights into their terrible towels".

Lol I am the 1 percent and he sleeps with the enemy :pound:

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao...how dare someone go over there and talk about anything but x's&o's,bunch a studd's over there guys! By know mean's be kind to ur fellow sport's fan!:doh:

Hey blue, I will go over there anytime not scared of them studs, lmao I don't cross my T's or dot my I's and I'm not going to either.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey blue, I will go over there anytime not scared of them studs, lmao I don't cross my T's or dot my I's and I'm not going to either.

lol...well they know you too Steel,kinda comes with the territory ya know?Its cool you can bang with the guys though.:)

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...well they know you too Steel,kinda comes with the territory ya know?Its cool you can bang with the guys though.:)

Funny you say that, Kramer and I had a discussion this morning about Steeler fans have no right being on the Bengals board, lol I reminded him he invited me to be in their fantasy football league and told me to sign up for SportsHoopla to talk shit with the boys ,I never get offended by anything anyone says to me, or about me because in order to offend me their opinion has to matter to me and somehow it just never does.. :blah:

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny you say that, Kramer and I had a discussion this morning about Steeler fans have no right being on the Bengals board, lol I reminded him he invited me to be in their fantasy football league and told me to sign up for SportsHoopla to talk shit with the boys ,I never get offended by anything anyone says to me, or about me because in order to offend me their opinion has to matter to me and somehow it just never does.. :blah:

I agree,just not big on cats who think they own these thread's(kramer)..and a few other's.Some guys take this shit way too serious,i love sports like the next guy or (lady)..hell i played the fb,bb..etc but it shouldn't make me want to be asshole to people.I'm kinda getting used to him now,so i'm kinda like "fuck it"..he'll be the way he is and we'll be the way we are.:blah:

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree,just not big on cats who think they own these thread's(kramer)..and a few other's.Some guys take this shit way too serious,i love sports like the next guy or (lady)..hell i played the fb,bb..etc but it shouldn't make me want to be asshole to people.I'm kinda getting used to him now,so i'm kinda like "fuck it"..he'll be the way he is and we'll be the way we are.:blah:

:amen: Blue..

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Net, how goes?

We coulda used you earlier. We had a running debate going with some Cincy fans. Actually, their fans don't bother me...the haters among 'em, though...that's another story.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Net, how goes?

We coulda used you earlier. We had a running debate going with some Cincy fans. Actually, their fans don't bother me...the haters among 'em, though...that's another story.

i already got in trouble with cincy fans, seems i cant joke with anyone anymore without they get buthurt!
better I just post niceties and leave it at that.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i already got in trouble with cincy fans, seems i cant joke with anyone anymore without they get buthurt!
better I just post niceties and leave it at that.

if you did that you would have to change your name

Status
Not open for further replies.