• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hiya Misk and Riot

Did you get the outside Christmas done now Misk? (I seem to remember reading somewhere that you be on vacay.) I saw you had the inside done already.

Between Thanksgiving and new kitties, I wasn't even thinking about Christmas stuff yet. I guess I'll get hubs to do the outside this week (he's on vacay too) then we'll get a tree on Friday or Saturday.

What about you Riot? ~ Did ya start to deck the halls and all the fa la la this weekend?

no didnt do the outside yet rie .. probally this weekend cause its supose to warm up a bit .. the trees were insde .. yes trees one upstairs and one downstairs ... both artifical

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, I did a good bit of cussing during the Chefs' last drive. Was out on the smoking porch when the last interception stopped it (they have TV out there, though it's too cold to watch whole games on the porch at this time of the yr).

yea it is kinda cool out

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, I did a good bit of cussing during the Chefs' last drive. Was out on the smoking porch when the last interception stopped it (they have TV out there, though it's too cold to watch whole games on the porch at this time of the yr).

I was about to start fussing you out about being outside and smoking, then I remembered you were at the sportsbar for the game. You can smoke in bars in FL, you can't in restaurants, I say 'fukitol' and stay home. The drinks are cheaper and I can do whatever the hell I want there ;)

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea it is kinda cool out

Not too bad here yet. Fairly mild autumn, at least during the daytime. At night, with cold rain blowing in off of Lake Erie, that porch isn't exactly what I'd call balmy...but at least I can catch a smoke out there, without missing anything.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not too bad here yet. Fairly mild autumn, at least during the daytime. At night, with cold rain blowing in off of Lake Erie, that porch isn't exactly what I'd call balmy...but at least I can catch a smoke out there, without missing anything.

its 44 here today

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do they have heaters out there on the porch North?

I figure if they put them out in Key West, they should have them where there is a really cold climate....

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was about to start fussing you out about being outside and smoking, then I remembered you were at the sportsbar for the game. You can smoke in bars in FL, you can't in restaurants, I say 'fukitol' and stay home. The drinks are cheaper and I can do whatever the hell I want there ;)

Rie, ya got a point, but going to Buffalo Wild Wings for the Steelers game is a weekly ritual for my niece and me. They have 2-dollar tall drafts, and the Caribbean-style jerk wings are the bomb.

Of course, I still wonder how many people think my niece is my date. :redface:

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have a high of 58 today, low is 39. My phone says it 57 out there, I think my phone is lyingto me just to fuck with my head, cause it's cold out there.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm with Misko on smoking at home. Can't stand the smell, especially from mid-fall thru early spring, when the windows are all closed almost all the time. I go out on the front porch, or hang out the family room window to smoke.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rie, ya got a point, but going to Buffalo Wild Wings for the Steelers game is a weekly ritual for my niece and me. They have 2-dollar tall drafts, and the Caribbean-style jerk wings are the bomb.

Of course, I still wonder how many people think my niece is my date. :redface:

There are heaters mounted in the porch roof...but they never seem to be turned on.

STUDLEY!!!!

nod, nod, wink, wink

As for the heaters, either TELL them before the game starts, or have them put one of the skinniest, smallest girls on the staff out there. When she hits her personal freezing mark (I give her about 30 seconds) SHE'LL go in and tell them to turn the heaters on.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STUDLEY!!!!

nod, nod, wink, wink

As for the heaters, either TELL them before the game starts, or have them put one of the skinniest, smallest girls on the staff out there. When she hits her personal freezing mark (I give her about 30 seconds) SHE'LL go in and tell them to turn the heaters on.

Another good suggestion, Rie, but they have no service out there from about mid-October on. Just a place to grab a quick smoke, though you can take your drink out with you, and the TV is on.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
afternoon people it is 37 here,just a little bit nippy

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's cold down here 51 at the moment, gonna be colder tomorrow. Shit I hate this.

Rie Max is a real puss if he can't stand the hollering. LOL When my dogs hear anything about the Steelers they immediately want to go outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.