• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mornin' Riot, Ghost.

No, not pretty, but good to see our D get some turnovers. Kinda seemed like the zebras were tryin' to keep it close, but that may have been just my imagination.

Anybody know Troy's status? Methinks he will be needed this weekend.

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, I'll take the W regardless of how ugly we play. We gotta start converting on the goal line, and third downs were awful last night

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im sure bens thumb had a little to do with the way he played.. i think if batch or dixon would have played we would have lost

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mornin' Riot, Ghost.

No, not pretty, but good to see our D get some turnovers. Kinda seemed like the zebras were tryin' to keep it close, but that may have been just my imagination.

Anybody know Troy's status? Methinks he will be needed this weekend.

Troy had a concussion yesterday, being looked at today, no word from the Nation on my facebook with his status for this weekend yet.

Good afternoon Steeler peeps and friends :wave:

Watched the game, same as y'all. I was very animated the first interception so much so that young Max gave me the "what the fuck is your problem mommy" look and ran away. He came back immediately, but gave me a dirty look that pretty much said.... "I'm back mommy, but if you yell like that again, I'm outta here and I ain't watching Steeler football with you no more."

That was the quietest I think I have ever been during a Steeler game. :L

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah that game was basically a couple inty's, a TD catch and some FGs, with our guys playin sketchy in between... I really hope we can count on troy next week, I think he will be a big piece of that win

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im sure bens thumb had a little to do with the way he played.. i think if batch or dixon would have played we would have lost

Ben was super-conscience when it came to his thumb, why give them something they could hurt if they got up on him. His protection was good, for the most part. I still think his two sacks were more from looking for an open receiver than bad blocking. I think the O line has improved greatly.

If Dixon would have played for Ben, I think we would have tanked... I think Charlie would've handled things as best that he could, but I don't think Charlie could handle 60 minutes of football.

IMO, If something really bad happens to our QB, we're fucked.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hola Rie, Misk, Riot.

I swear, it felt like our boys were losing for a good bit of the game, even though they had the lead, and were dominant in time of possession, yardage, etc. I kept waiting for the other shoe to fall.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben was super-conscience when it came to his thumb, why give them something they could hurt if they got up on him. His protection was good, for the most part. I still think his two sacks were more from looking for an open receiver than bad blocking. I think the O line has improved greatly.

If Dixon would have played for Ben, I think we would have tanked... I think Charlie would've handled things as best that he could, but I don't think Charlie could handle 60 minutes of football.

IMO, If something really bad happens to our QB, we're fucked.

I agree rie

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hola Rie, Misk, Riot.

I swear, it felt like our boys were losing for a good bit of the game, even though they had the lead, and were dominant in time of possession, yardage, etc. I kept waiting for the other shoe to fall.

I wasnt real nervous untill the last 2 1/2 minuets .. thats when I started yelling at the tv

hiya north

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hiya Misk and Riot

Did you get the outside Christmas done now Misk? (I seem to remember reading somewhere that you be on vacay.) I saw you had the inside done already.

Between Thanksgiving and new kitties, I wasn't even thinking about Christmas stuff yet. I guess I'll get hubs to do the outside this week (he's on vacay too) then we'll get a tree on Friday or Saturday.

What about you Riot? ~ Did ya start to deck the halls and all the fa la la this weekend?

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, I did a good bit of cussing during the Chefs' last drive. Was out on the smoking porch when the last interception stopped it (they have TV out there, though it's too cold to watch whole games on the porch at this time of the yr).

Status
Not open for further replies.