• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART4

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont care ghost ...sorry man

THAT'S UP TO YOU,I put up with him coming over here and ignore him most of the time even if he comments to me but tonight I'm not in the best of moods and he showed up at the wrong time

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well i'm getting ready to watch the UK game,you guys have a good one and god bless.Thanks MIsk on the paprika deal...., ghost i'll chat with ya later my friend.GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!:)

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not a happy camper about the loss either but my life hasent changed .. it sucks but gotta put the game in the rear view mirror now.and prepare for the bengals

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said MISK - the season is far from over. If you beat the Ravens in a play-off game, what will the regular season games mean?
Yeah, I hate it when the Vikes beat GB too, though.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not a happy camper about the loss either but my life hasent changed .. it sucks but gotta put the game in the rear view mirror now.and prepare for the bengals

I hate losing but I can't change it,I can look back and see the mistakes and why we lost,,,JUST LIKE THE SUPERBOWL WE LOST,,,,I believe there were 3 picks 2 fumbles that's what cost us the Pack wasn't that good we just didn't play at a high level even with the picks and the fumbles we came close to beating them
,I know turnovers are part of the game but I am tired of all the hype the packers got after that game and this year it still going on and I have watched some of the games their defence is not good it's just a matter of time until they drop a few games

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
plain and simple truth is all we had to do to win last night was hold em for 4 downs cause you know they would not have punted .. we didnt do that so that is why we lost

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
plain and simple truth is all we had to do to win last night was hold em for 4 downs cause you know they would not have punted .. we didnt do that so that is why we lost

a flanker screen,Suggs picked it off we were already in field goal range,Ben just went to the well one time too many

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate losing but I can't change it,I can look back and see the mistakes and why we lost,,,JUST LIKE THE SUPERBOWL WE LOST,,,,I believe there were 3 picks 2 fumbles that's what cost us the Pack wasn't that good we just didn't play at a high level even with the picks and the fumbles we came close to beating them
,I know turnovers are part of the game but I am tired of all the hype the packers got after that game and this year it still going on and I have watched some of the games their defence is not good it's just a matter of time until they drop a few games

I agree ..you cant give the opposing team all those turnovers and win the game .... but we almost did.. those last few downs steeler and packer fans were sittin on the edge of their seats thinking ben was going to pull it off ..

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree ..you cant give the opposing team all those turnovers and win the game .... but we almost did.. those last few downs steeler and packer fans were sittin on the edge of their seats thinking ben was going to pull it off ..

it's all in the past,I can't change nothing

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there are a lot of things I would change if I could,the choices I have made,,,,ahhhhhhhh hell

Status
Not open for further replies.